Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Plaid Shirt Guy at Trump Rally

Message 61 of 73

@alferdpacker wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

Funny how they can dish it out but they can't take it. Be rude and bad mouth the entire nation, and one guy makes you mad, and out you go, oh 2 others I forgot.

This is a political rally but you don't think that if it was a Democratic one that they wouldn't have done the same?  The woman was apparently with him.

Can you provide valid and verifiable evidence - links, etc. - that pass the Snopes checks and the smell tests that allege that Democratic Party rally people do that with the same frequency as trump rally enforcers?

We're awaiting links, etc that provide validation of your assertion....

Thanks for asking...

Well, Tex, there's that worm dangling in the water again. Hook inside or a free meal?????

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 73

@MIseker wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

Funny how they can dish it out but they can't take it. Be rude and bad mouth the entire nation, and one guy makes you mad, and out you go, oh 2 others I forgot.

This is a political rally but you don't think that if it was a Democratic one that they wouldn't have done the same?  The woman was apparently with him.

wah.jpg

Anything but criticizing the Master.

the topic is the plaid shirt guy - what defense does the President need on that topic?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 73

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

This bright young man gave an interview on CNN to Don lemon. First of all, he told Mr. Lemon that the crowd was told they had to cheer and act all excited when the idiot arrived. They were pressed to wear MAGA hat, which this bright student refused to do.

Watching his facial expressions as he realizes that trump is a liar who doesn’t know what he’s talking about is priceless.  Watching him be removed from the “rally“ and proudly replaced by a white supremist shows just how phony and racist trump’s cultists are.

Why is it that a high school student is more aware of the reality with regard to the idiot trump than are grown men and women?  

Those who criticize this young man who was so knowledgeable about things which trump was not, are ironically the same people decrying America’s  public education system. trump cultists- – ignorant hypocrites all.

Gee, I miss having a real president !

If this "bright young man" was then interviewed by Don Lemmon it is a safe bet that he was behind the President at the rally under false pretenses and with a prearranged agenda.

Any thoughts on Zina Bash's supposed White Supremacist hand sign. After all, she is of Mexican heritage. A strange thought - no?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 73

@phyllisc6781 siad:   This bright young man gave an interview on CNN to Don lemon. First of all, he told Mr. Lemon that the crowd was told they had to cheer and act all excited when the idiot arrived. They were pressed to wear MAGA hat, which this bright student refused to do.

What a great interview to hear, I missed it, but I bet it was a good one, but Fake News to The Donald. 

Really come on now,

I think even The Donald has been worse at his own Campaign Rallies.
Go ahead beat him up I'll pay for your lawyer, "What kind of a mature President elect talks like that?."
Or the one with' "Throw that lady out with that crying baby."
Maybe Democrats have done some not so nice things in TX eyes, but the Rep. party Rallies this year have got ALL RALLIES beat from the year 1.
The dirty Bleep Hillary Shirts blacked out on TV and then the people told reporters they were proud to wear them, the 3rd finger on National TV.
So it seems the Rep. Rallies are 1st place in winning outrageous behavior at The Donald's Rallies, they won #1 Olympic on this one. IMO

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 73

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

Can you provide valid and verifiable evidence - links, etc. - that pass the Snopes checks and the smell tests that allege that Democratic Party rally people do that with the same frequency as trump rally enforcers?

We're awaiting links, etc that provide validation of your assertion....

Thanks for asking...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 73

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

No, I don't because they never have and never will. Republicans on the other hand have been doing this consistantly for DECADES, in addition to having their thugs beat up attendees who displease the speaker.

Of course you have sources for that? Or is like most of the things you post, just your posting?  Wasn't it at the 1968 Democratic Convention that there was rioting?  I've never heard of something like that at Republican Conventions.  Just to set the history straight.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 73

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

No, I don't because they never have and never will. Republicans on the other hand have been doing this consistantly for DECADES, in addition to having their thugs beat up attendees who displease the speaker.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 73

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

wah.jpg

Anything but criticizing the Master.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 73

This bright young man gave an interview on CNN to Don lemon. First of all, he told Mr. Lemon that the crowd was told they had to cheer and act all excited when the idiot arrived. They were pressed to wear MAGA hat, which this bright student refused to do.

Watching his facial expressions as he realizes that trump is a liar who doesn’t know what he’s talking about is priceless.  Watching him be removed from the “rally“ and proudly replaced by a white supremist shows just how phony and racist trump’s cultists are.

Why is it that a high school student is more aware of the reality with regard to the idiot trump than are grown men and women?  

Those who criticize this young man who was so knowledgeable about things which trump was not, are ironically the same people decrying America’s  public education system. trump cultists- – ignorant hypocrites all.

Gee, I miss having a real president !

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 73

@angeleyes64 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors