It’s open enrollment season for Affordable Care Act health insurance! Here are 11 things you need to know.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Plaid Shirt Guy at Trump Rally

Message 1 of 73

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

IMHO Vets who support Der Trumper strike me as those from the Oedipal  Rear echelon types or JBS acholytes who somehow slipped past the psych evals. Anyone who saw value in their service cannot approve of the draft dodging gutless preppytwit who dishonors our Nation with every lie he tells.

Ok, were you in Vietnam?  And if you were, could you tell me where the rear echelon was?  Someone forgot to tell us when I was there.  You ever heard the sound of incoming rockets?  Mortars?  Even today I can recall the sound of incoming.

But if anyone wants to continue bringing up draft dodgers, then they should think of Bill Clinton who was a flim flam artist when it came to dodging the draft.

Did Clinton LIE about bonespurs like habitually dishonest trump?

Nope - he didn't.

Bringing up Clinton - SAD

Just admit that Vietnam was an action that was doomed to fail the day Eisenhower first sent "military advisers"...

Yeah, you believed in it - many others did too - however - just as many - actually more American Citizens did not believe in it...

In 1969, 52% felt entering the Vietnam war was a mistake - 39% thought it wasn't a mistake.

In 1995, when Robert MacNamara apologised and said, "We were wrong, terribly wrong. We owe it to future generations to explain why."  - the truth that the Vietnam war was supported by lies and misrepresentations was finally admitted by someone who "manned up" and admitted his responsibility for many of those lies and admitted complicity...

When Vietnamese monks started setting themselves on fire in 1963 - the cat was out of the bag for anyone that was not hopelessly biased and bigoted...

For those who bought into the scam that said that fighting in Vietnam was necessary - well - however earnest and heartfelt your beliefs were - you got scammed.

Back to the topic - plaid shirt guy - trump had to pay people to make it appear that he was universally approved of - when in fact - more people in the US disapprove of him.

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 73

@Olderscout66 wrote:

IMHO Vets who support Der Trumper strike me as those from the Oedipudal  Rear Eschelon types or JBS acholytes who somehow slipped past the psych evals. Anyone who saw value in their service cannot approve of the draft dodging gutless preppytwit who dishonors our Nation with every lie he tells.

Ok, were you in Vietnam?  And if you were, could you tell me where the rear echelon was?  Someone forgot to tell us when I was there.  You ever heard the sound of incoming rockets?  Mortars?  Even today I can recall the sound of incoming.

But if anyone wants to continue bringing up draft dodgers, then they should think of Bill Clinton who was a flim flam artist when it came to dodging the draft.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 73

IMHO Vets who support Der Trumper strike me as those from the Oedipudal Rear Eschelon types or JBS acholytes who somehow slipped past the psych evals. Anyone who saw value in their service cannot approve of the draft dodging gutless preppytwit who dishonors our Nation with every lie he tells.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 73

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

Obama was on his way out in 2016. Are you saying that Trump is on his way out now, too?

Good try at attempting to twist meaning of posts around, but no dice.

Your post was about Obama campaigning for Clinton in 2016. So, good try (not) at attempting to convince anyone that I was twisting the meaning of your post.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 73

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Why would any Patriotic American Citizen , especially a Veteran , support a President who's only heroes are those who dont end up POW's ???

How are you to know who a veteran is supposed to support?  I haven't gotten the memo about that yet.

And what about the comment about POWs, heroes, etc.  Care to explain? What does this have to do with the topic about a guy in a plaid shirt at a Trump rally?

What does Obama have to do with the topic about the guy in the plaid shirt?

Where did I mention Obama in that post?  Why did the poster I replied to come out with veterans, heroes, etc?  Why do you follow me around with your sarcasm?  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 73

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Why would any Patriotic American Citizen , especially a Veteran , support a President who's only heroes are those who dont end up POW's ???

How are you to know who a veteran is supposed to support?  I haven't gotten the memo about that yet.

And what about the comment about POWs, heroes, etc.  Care to explain? What does this have to do with the topic about a guy in a plaid shirt at a Trump rally?

What does Obama have to do with the topic about the guy in the plaid shirt?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 73

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

But it wasn't a "leftie" that flashed the white power sign, so take it up with the lady that did.

She didn't it was lefties that made it up and pushed it - until they came to know here heritage and then just shut up without the decency to say 'scuse me.

What does "here" heritage have to do with it? I thought you always said that people were people.

I do. But I know how you lefties love to engage in identity politics and I would think that were you to look at her heritage you would see how silly the post about her flashing a racist sign is. And how silly it is for you to be posting about it without understanding the background.

So, she is of the wrong heritage to be a racist? Please 'splain that.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 73

@Cirice wrote:

Obama was on his way out in 2016. Are you saying that Trump is on his way out now, too?

Good try at attempting to twist meaning of posts around, but no dice.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 73

@MIseker wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUD9P3snVNw

no outrage about this Trump supporter.

Is it possible that she hypocritically got a pass because she's a trump supporter?

Nobody - especially trump - is upset and going totally ballistic in the manner that  trump and his cult would be doing if anyone on the left were seen disrespecting the flag like that...

Yeah - the "rules" only apply to those on the left....

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 73

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

President Barack Obama is not running a Presidental Campaign for himself.

Nor is Donald Trump.   Nor was Barack Obama when he was campaigning for Hillary Clinton in 2016.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22