Esteemed Social Butterfly

Pine-Sol Cocktail: It Was Only A Matter Of Time

Fox News reported that two men in GA were recently hospitalized -- one for drinking 16 oz. of bleach and another for knocking back a cocktail of Pine-Sol, mouthwash, beer, and pain meds.  Both were treated and transferred to the psych ward before being released.

I can't imagine how anyone would get such a stupid, moronic idea in their heads. 🤷‍♀️

Oh, wait. 🤦‍♀️

Honored Social Butterfly

@MsStretch wrote:

Fox News reported that two men in GA were recently hospitalized -- one for drinking 16 oz. of bleach and another for knocking back a cocktail of Pine-Sol, mouthwash, beer, and pain meds.  Both were treated and transferred to the psych ward before being released.

I can't imagine how anyone would get such a stupid, moronic idea in their heads. 🤷‍♀️

Oh, wait. 🤦‍♀️

They should have sent tRump to the Psych ward with them !

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

@MsStretch wrote:

Oh, wait. 🤦‍♀️

Given that is Georgia, the odds are that it's a trump supporting Republican.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

Centristsin2010:   Given that is Georgia, the odds are that it's a trump supporting Republican.

They probably drank that stuff to wash down their Moonpies instead of the usual RC Cola.

Honored Social Butterfly

@MsStretch wrote:

Oh, wait. 🤦‍♀️

gjip]ad

Yeeeesss, from this stupid moron!  Answer was too easy.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png