Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Phony Russian Trump Dossier source revealed

Message 51 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Maybe it wasn't the topic, but it sure enhanced things, didn't it?

Are you suggesting that a poster lying "enhances" the discussion?

No, I am not saying that, but I am saying that most often your comments "enhance" nothing. Is it because you lie or repeat lies? I don't know, you be the judge of that.

You stuck your one cent in on a chain about MIseker claiming the President was peed on. What has that to do with your views of my veracity?

I post what I want, just as you do, get used to it.  How do you know the president wasn't peed on, were you there?  Oh, and uh ............ what veracity?

I can't figure out if you really are ignorant of the facts or are just looking for a fight. Even the originator of that erred comment has backed off, and yet here you are.

The report never said anything about him being peed on. And there is a bit of veracity for you.

Hate to break the news to you, but it did. Golden Shower. 

Nope - by the numbers:

1) Read what the report claimed;

2) Post based on that;

3) Look much more knowledgeable.

Now the big news to night about the first indictment's being issued and sealed. They say arrests will be made shortly. We are now also hearing from the experts who have been watching the far right for the past week or so as they drag up old stories, make big stories out of untrue stories, really try and divert the subject by doing that. The word was out something big would happen in the next week or so about 2 weeks ago. The far right leadership was trying to divert the subject before what happened tonight. Right out of the Russian play book were they operating. We see it in here. Thread after thread on the same subject using a different title, the same posts, even the same back and forth between far right posters. It looks like they were all given their instructions a week or so ago.This proves what the Russians have taught them, and why no thinking people should fall for the nonsense that comes from them. We should all change the subject back to the important stories of the day, and nothing from the far right Reb. will fit that bill. We see tonight once again what they do and it just destroys the country.

Restoring the Constitution and our place in the world is hardly "destroying the country" - except for those who have a different vision than that of the Founders.

Many of the Far Right and and the Alt-Right have a warped opinion of what the Founding Fathers' vision was.

Warrants will be served next week and we shall see who they are served on and what the charges are.

And the surveillance and investigations still continue ................

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 88

This is so much fun to watch the Republicans and Trump try to pretend the funding of the dossier is a bombshell. The Washington Free Beacon website—funded by a conservative billionaire from the never-Trump movement admitted they paid for the dossier until the Democrats took over payments.  Now, none of the Trump folks want to talk about the specifics of the dossier. Why?  too much real dirt so once again we see........."Look over there". On the other hand, that works with Trump supporters every time. Not so much on the other 62% of the nation who do not rate Trump as favorable. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 88

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

No, I am not saying that, but I am saying that most often your comments "enhance" nothing. Is it because you lie or repeat lies? I don't know, you be the judge of that.

You stuck your one cent in on a chain about MIseker claiming the President was peed on. What has that to do with your views of my veracity?

I post what I want, just as you do, get used to it.  How do you know the president wasn't peed on, were you there?  Oh, and uh ............ what veracity?

I can't figure out if you really are ignorant of the facts or are just looking for a fight. Even the originator of that erred comment has backed off, and yet here you are.

The report never said anything about him being peed on. And there is a bit of veracity for you.

Nope - by the numbers:

1) Read what the report claimed;

2) Post based on that;

3) Look much more knowledgeable.

Now the big news to night about the first indictment's being issued and sealed. They say arrests will be made shortly. We are now also hearing from the experts who have been watching the far right for the past week or so as they drag up old stories, make big stories out of untrue stories, really try and divert the subject by doing that. The word was out something big would happen in the next week or so about 2 weeks ago. The far right leadership was trying to divert the subject before what happened tonight. Right out of the Russian play book were they operating. We see it in here. Thread after thread on the same subject using a different title, the same posts, even the same back and forth between far right posters. It looks like they were all given their instructions a week or so ago.This proves what the Russians have taught them, and why no thinking people should fall for the nonsense that comes from them. We should all change the subject back to the important stories of the day, and nothing from the far right Reb. will fit that bill. We see tonight once again what they do and it just destroys the country.

Restoring the Constitution and our place in the world is hardly "destroying the country" - except for those who have a different vision than that of the Founders.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 88

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 88

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 88

@MIseker wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

CHASKY WROTE-ed - the fun part of this thing is how it blows their "Russian collusion" game right out f the water. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If you ever bother  to check  the timeline the Russian collusion started way before Trump ever thought about running for President with Obama/Clinton Uranium one scandal . Russia giving $114 million to the Clinton Foundation and Bill Clinton given  $500,000 for a Russian speech. This will all come out when the investigation starts.  _funny how every political scandal in the last 30 years somehow have the Clintons  involved.  Remember  how the Whitewater investigation eventually lead to Monica Lewinsky blue dress.  Seems the Trump collusion investigation will lead to     the Obama/Hillary Russian real collusion. 

yes, all the clinton investigations and no charges yet, but some folks think the accusation is enough for the dems..but. you know..Trump is clear on that count 

Im waiting for the findings of the investigation. You are trying to distract from it 

There were two types of investigation. 1) Congressional, and they have no power to enforce subpoenas or bringing charges. 2) The highly politicized DOJ.

No wonder there were no charges and the questions remain.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 88

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Wow, there was a fake dossier too?  I had only heard about the one that reported the facts.  Link below. 

http://www.newsweek.com/what-exactly-does-steele-dirty-russian-pee-tape-dossier-trump-contain-660327

This from your link:

"We, on the other hand, will have to do our best to validate the information at hand. Looking at new information through the framework outlined in the Steele document is not a bad place to start."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

This dossier is a compete work of fiction.  If there were proof it was true, it would be plastered on the front page of every newspaper in the country.

You guys are still dreaming.

SOme people wait for the entirity of the facts come out before making headlines. ever wonder why your own headlines burn you so often? There is verified info in that dossier. wht it is I dont know. neither do you. is it good solid intel? maybe, maybe not. But that doesnt mean Im making a topic about Trump liking getting peed on. becuase..that MAY be one of the as yet secret details. 

The President getting peed on was never even a part of this subject. Do you have any idea about the topic you are posting on?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors