Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

 

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
151
Views

Re: Phony Russian Trump Dossier source revealed

151 Views
Message 41 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@Richva wrote:

It IS fun to read all the kinky stuff Trump is into.  But, we all knew that when he married the B&D mistress, didn't we?  Have you SEEN that photo of her in bondage gear whipping the other woman?  Pure artistry.  Melania obviously knew how to hold a whip. 

 

Ok now i want to see Trumps porn collection.



What Trump porn collection? I had not heard that claim. Didn't make it up as a diversion did you?


idont know..but you had to post it twice.

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
151
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
145
Views

Re: Phony Russian Trump Dossier source revealed

145 Views
Message 42 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva, you are spreading false information.


It's called "diversion". Or, to the hate cult - cats or strawman or look over there or trolling.


so are you saying we are using diversion the same as you use a straw man and trolling? is this finally an admission?

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
145
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
149
Views

Once again, the topic is speculating on the Dossier. At o...

149 Views
Message 43 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

It is good to know there are organizations trying to get the facts out about Trump. 


True - 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-l...

 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/24/politics/fusion-gps-clinton-campaign/index.html


read the wapo this morning, before i saw this thread. all im saying is its not over til its over on someof this stuff. no sense pointing fingers or claiming phony anything until we know. Do I think Clinton campaign took over the inestigation? likely so. but it doesnt make the findings false..or true. SOme things i just dont jump the gun on. Jumping the Gun with Benghazi info is what made it into a big deal. WOuld have een better to say "gathering intel" until they knew for sure. SOmetimes there is too much zeal to get info out.

other times, its a coverup.

 

 


Let's not talk about it until every "i" is dotted and each "t" is crossed - yet you want to talk about the President's porn collection. Interesting approach.


Once again, the topic is speculating on the Dossier. At one time it was reported Trump was involved in Golden Shower activity.. specifically..hiring hookers to pee on a bed Obama slept in. Since THE TOPIC SaYS, phony dossier, how are we to know whats in it? is it fake? is it real? is it true or not Trumps hair wash was in the news..it was speculation? it was fact?  does the FACT THE QUESTION AROSE  mean this is a known activity of Trumps and it was projected into the dossier by an antsy reporter? 

 

GOLLY. what have we learned from out white wing brethern here but how to BEAT A FALSE ACCUSATION TO DEATH. do you have proof Trump doesnt enjoy the sound of a tinkling now and then?

 

 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
149
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
145
Views

Re: Phony Russian Trump Dossier source revealed

145 Views
Message 44 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

 


Maybe it wasn't the topic, but it sure enhanced things, didn't it?


Are you suggesting that a poster lying "enhances" the discussion?


No, I am not saying that, but I am saying that most often your comments "enhance" nothing. Is it because you lie or repeat lies? I don't know, you be the judge of that.


You stuck your one cent in on a chain about MIseker claiming the President was peed on. What has that to do with your views of my veracity?


I post what I want, just as you do, get used to it.  How do you know the president wasn't peed on, were you there?  Oh, and uh ............ what veracity?


I can't figure out if you really are ignorant of the facts or are just looking for a fight. Even the originator of that erred comment has backed off, and yet here you are.

 

The report never said anything about him being peed on. And there is a bit of veracity for you.


can you prove thats not how he mantains that hair color?

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
145
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
139
Views

Re: Phony Russian Trump Dossier source revealed

139 Views
Message 45 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Wow, there was a fake dossier too?  I had only heard about the one that reported the facts.  Link below. 

 

http://www.newsweek.com/what-exactly-does-steele-dirty-russian-pee-tape-dossier-trump-contain-660327


This from your link:

 

"We, on the other hand, will have to do our best to validate the information at hand. Looking at new information through the framework outlined in the Steele document is not a bad place to start."

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

 

This dossier is a compete work of fiction.  If there were proof it was true, it would be plastered on the front page of every newspaper in the country.

 

You guys are still dreaming.


SOme people wait for the entirity of the facts come out before making headlines. ever wonder why your own headlines burn you so often? There is verified info in that dossier. wht it is I dont know. neither do you. is it good solid intel? maybe, maybe not. But that doesnt mean Im making a topic about Trump liking getting peed on. becuase..that MAY be one of the as yet secret details. 


The President getting peed on was never even a part of this subject. Do you have any idea about the topic you are posting on?


Maybe it wasn't the topic, but it sure enhanced things, didn't it?


Are you suggesting that a poster lying "enhances" the discussion?


Im speculating, same as the topic. you are diverting . If anyone is lying, its the one saying that has nothing to do with the topic, even tho it was reported in the news Trumps proclivities included Urine worship. Just speculatin..like the topic.

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
139
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
139
Views

Re: Phony Russian Trump Dossier source revealed

139 Views
Message 46 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Wow, there was a fake dossier too?  I had only heard about the one that reported the facts.  Link below. 

 

http://www.newsweek.com/what-exactly-does-steele-dirty-russian-pee-tape-dossier-trump-contain-660327


This from your link:

 

"We, on the other hand, will have to do our best to validate the information at hand. Looking at new information through the framework outlined in the Steele document is not a bad place to start."

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

 

This dossier is a compete work of fiction.  If there were proof it was true, it would be plastered on the front page of every newspaper in the country.

 

You guys are still dreaming.


SOme people wait for the entirity of the facts come out before making headlines. ever wonder why your own headlines burn you so often? There is verified info in that dossier. wht it is I dont know. neither do you. is it good solid intel? maybe, maybe not. But that doesnt mean Im making a topic about Trump liking getting peed on. becuase..that MAY be one of the as yet secret details. 


The President getting peed on was never even a part of this subject. Do you have any idea about the topic you are posting on?

 

The topic is the dossier.  at one point it was specualted Trumps pee parties were in the dossier. No facts have been released on whats IN the Dossier in the topic, including the topic posters "opinion" its all fake. Until we see it, we dont know if its fake of just PACKED with Trump getting peed on.

 

 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
139
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
129
Views

Re: Phony Russian Trump Dossier source revealed

129 Views
Message 47 of 88

@easyed598 wrote:

Richva wrote-This is so much fun to watch the Republicans and Trump try to pretend the funding of the dossier is a bombshell. The Washington Free Beacon website—funded by a conservative billionaire from the never-Trump movement admitted they paid for the dossier until the Democrats took over payments.  Now, none of the Trump folks want to talk about the specifics of the dossier. Why?--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Consider this- It is rumor that the one who started the Dossier is one of the 16 who Trump trounced badly . When it was obviously that he wasn`t going to win the Republican Trump hater decided to give it to Trump`s enemies .DNC and Hillary. Who was the Traitor ? -Many say it was  Jeb Bush who was supposed to be the Nominee running against Hillary. Remember it was George H who said Bill Clinton was like another son to him several years after both served as President. He said he didn`t vote for Trump or any of the other Bushes. They rather Hillary had won.  None of the information in the Dossier was obtained from the Russians at that time but the phony dossier with fake Russian information  was gather after the DNC and Hillary took it over . The criminal action came when Podesta,Debbie blabbermouth Shultz and Hillary lied about not knowing it exists .(perhaps Mueller and Comey too) All this will come out when the justice department starts their investigation.


Lets start with so far everything checked in the Dossier has been true. Fact. The rest of your post is nothing but the far right lie. None of it is true. The Reb. stated it, and the Dems finished it and so far everything checked is true.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
129
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
145
Views

Re: Phony Russian Trump Dossier source revealed

145 Views
Message 48 of 88

Richva wrote-This is so much fun to watch the Republicans and Trump try to pretend the funding of the dossier is a bombshell. The Washington Free Beacon website—funded by a conservative billionaire from the never-Trump movement admitted they paid for the dossier until the Democrats took over payments.  Now, none of the Trump folks want to talk about the specifics of the dossier. Why?--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Consider this- It is rumor that the one who started the Dossier is one of the 16 who Trump trounced badly . When it was obviously that he wasn`t going to win the Republican Trump hater decided to give it to Trump`s enemies .DNC and Hillary. Who was the Traitor ? -Many say it was  Jeb Bush who was supposed to be the Nominee running against Hillary. Remember it was George H who said Bill Clinton was like another son to him several years after both served as President. He said he didn`t vote for Trump or any of the other Bushes. They rather Hillary had won.  None of the information in the Dossier was obtained from the Russians at that time but the phony dossier with fake Russian information  was gather after the DNC and Hillary took it over . The criminal action came when Podesta,Debbie blabbermouth Shultz and Hillary lied about not knowing it exists .(perhaps Mueller and Comey too) All this will come out when the justice department starts their investigation.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
145
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
155
Views

Re: Phony Russian Trump Dossier source revealed

155 Views
Message 49 of 88

Not one source kiddies.  Hours of investigation and all so Trump can try to evade the truth with "Look over there at who paid for it" (A conservative billionaire through his blog/news site)

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
155
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
141
Views

Re: Phony Russian Trump Dossier source revealed

141 Views
Message 50 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

 


Maybe it wasn't the topic, but it sure enhanced things, didn't it?


Are you suggesting that a poster lying "enhances" the discussion?


No, I am not saying that, but I am saying that most often your comments "enhance" nothing. Is it because you lie or repeat lies? I don't know, you be the judge of that.


You stuck your one cent in on a chain about MIseker claiming the President was peed on. What has that to do with your views of my veracity?


I post what I want, just as you do, get used to it.  How do you know the president wasn't peed on, were you there?  Oh, and uh ............ what veracity?


I can't figure out if you really are ignorant of the facts or are just looking for a fight. Even the originator of that erred comment has backed off, and yet here you are.

 

The report never said anything about him being peed on. And there is a bit of veracity for you.


Hate to break the news to you, but it did. Golden Shower. 

Nope - by the numbers:

1) Read what the report claimed;

2) Post based on that;

3) Look much more knowledgeable.

 

Now the big news to night about the first indictment's being issued and sealed. They say arrests will be made shortly. We are now also hearing from the experts who have been watching the far right for the past week or so as they drag up old stories, make big stories out of untrue stories, really try and divert the subject by doing that. The word was out something big would happen in the next week or so about 2 weeks ago. The far right leadership was trying to divert the subject before what happened tonight. Right out of the Russian play book were they operating. We see it in here. Thread after thread on the same subject using a different title, the same posts, even the same back and forth between far right posters. It looks like they were all given their instructions a week or so ago.This proves what the Russians have taught them, and why no thinking people should fall for the nonsense that comes from them. We should all change the subject back to the important stories of the day, and nothing from the far right Reb. will fit that bill. We see tonight once again what they do and it just destroys the country.

Restoring the Constitution and our place in the world is hardly "destroying the country" - except for those who have a different vision than that of the Founders.


 


The far right in action. They give words that they have proved over and over again they do not understand, and back a group of people who we see every day creating a dictatorship out of the US. The far right is doing just what the far right did in Germany in the 1930 as they came to power under Hitler. We learned from the Kennedy papers yesterday that Russia thought his assassination was a takeover plot by the far right here in the US. The far right never changes. Misery for everyone.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
141
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.


multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors