Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Phony Russian Trump Dossier source revealed

Message 11 of 88

@easyed598 wrote:

Chasky wrote-Years of investigations, 7 Republican senatorial investigations and an FBI investigation, and no charges filed against Hillary.  Just a few months of investigating into Russian  interference in our elections and collusion by trumpettes and we have charges being brought forward tomorrow.  Hmmmmm ..........

And .........  the surveillance and investigations rightly continue ..........------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Here is a thought -what if the charges are against someones associated with the DNC or Hillary campaign? With the 7 Republican senatorial investigation and the FBI investigation it seems likely that they stumbled on who really colluded with the Russians.  Perhaps it is only Manafort business deals with Russia done years before(nothing to do with Russia collusion) or Flynn who lied in his testamonial(nothing to do with Trump Russia collusion)  We will see tomorrow .

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 88

@easyed598 wrote:

Richva wrote-This is so much fun to watch the Republicans and Trump try to pretend the funding of the dossier is a bombshell. The Washington Free Beacon website—funded by a conservative billionaire from the never-Trump movement admitted they paid for the dossier until the Democrats took over payments.  Now, none of the Trump folks want to talk about the specifics of the dossier. Why?--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Consider this- It is rumor that the one who started the Dossier is one of the 16 who Trump trounced badly . When it was obviously that he wasn`t going to win the Republican Trump hater decided to give it to Trump`s enemies .DNC and Hillary. Who was the Traitor ? -Many say it was  Jeb Bush who was supposed to be the Nominee running against Hillary. Remember it was George H who said Bill Clinton was like another son to him several years after both served as President. He said he didn`t vote for Trump or any of the other Bushes. They rather Hillary had won.  None of the information in the Dossier was obtained from the Russians at that time but the phony dossier with fake Russian information  was gather after the DNC and Hillary took it over . The criminal action came when Podesta,Debbie blabbermouth Shultz and Hillary lied about not knowing it exists .(perhaps Mueller and Comey too) All this will come out when the justice department starts their investigation.

Never learned to type, always flunked Grammar. BUT...pre pc I was an editor and spell checker for a high tech factory.  I had Published training manuals and all.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 88

@easyed598 wrote:

CHASKY WROTE-ed - the fun part of this thing is how it blows their "Russian collusion" game right out f the water. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If you ever bother  to check  the timeline the Russian collusion started way before Trump ever thought about running for President with Obama/Clinton Uranium one scandal . Russia giving $114 million to the Clinton Foundation and Bill Clinton given  $500,000 for a Russian speech. This will all come out when the investigation starts.  _funny how every political scandal in the last 30 years somehow have the Clintons  involved.  Remember  how the Whitewater investigation eventually lead to Monica Lewinsky blue dress.  Seems the Trump collusion investigation will lead to     the Obama/Hillary Russian real collusion. 

Ed, Chas didnt write that. does that mean you are addressing rk, the one who said it? or do you ALWAYS address people in a snide manner like you did when you thought it was chas?

Sentence 1 needs punctuation.

Sentence 2 is ..well...not a sentance. 

You didnt capitalize Funny at the start of a sentance

why the _ before the F you forgot to capitalize?

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 88

@easyed598 wrote:

MLSEKER WROTE-funding isnt the source of the dossier, its source is the spy isnt it? no spy, no dossier. no matter who is paying or how much.-always fun dealing with your logic Ed. not suprised at all you are a Trumpette.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hillary`s and the DNC paid for a phony Dossier-Fact-----------------------------------------Mlseker wrote-always fun dealing with your logic Ed. not suprised at all you are a Trumpette.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Not half as much as as I do you with your illogic

Ed you mispelled my nickname. its not ML, and you have done it for years. I think its time you stop this slander.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 88

@easyed598 wrote:

Rk9152 wrote -Well, that settles it - gone around the bend.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------And  was driving 6 white horses -we must be kiind to those with a vivd imagination.

what is kiind? is that an alt right dogwhistle? it looks like some kind of nordic word with 2 ii in it.

vivd..another one..2 vv..is that like they print the U in  Indentify Evropa?

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 88

@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva, you are spreading false information.

its on the internet. would you prefer a source like one of yours?

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: Once again, the topic is speculating on the Dossier. At o...

Message 17 of 88

@easyed598 wrote:

Mlseker wrote-GOLLY. what have we learned from out white wing brethern here but how to BEAT A FALSE ACCUSATION TO DEATH. do you have proof Trump doesnt enjoy the sound of a tinkling now and then?---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Do we have proof that you quit beating your spouse?    As far as the fake dossier- Were you referring to the fake dossier or the real fake dossier?   White wing?-hmmm- sounds like you have a problem with white people.

I started beating mine when you stopped beating yours. 

yes

yes

you dont really want me to edit your typos for a few days do you? 

yes

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Maybe it wasn't the topic, but it sure enhanced things, didn't it?

Are you suggesting that a poster lying "enhances" the discussion?

No, I am not saying that, but I am saying that most often your comments "enhance" nothing. Is it because you lie or repeat lies? I don't know, you be the judge of that.

You stuck your one cent in on a chain about MIseker claiming the President was peed on. What has that to do with your views of my veracity?

I post what I want, just as you do, get used to it.  How do you know the president wasn't peed on, were you there?  Oh, and uh ............ what veracity?

I can't figure out if you really are ignorant of the facts or are just looking for a fight. Even the originator of that erred comment has backed off, and yet here you are.

The report never said anything about him being peed on. And there is a bit of veracity for you.

can you prove thats not how he mantains that hair color?

I can't decide if you have gone around the bend or are grasping at straws to attack the President.

look, im using your standards for a news source. If the internet mentions there is a rumor about it, he is guilty.  thats the same justice used on the Clintons right? how do you justify your conspiracies only? conspiriacies are..just that. If you dont mind giving them credence, why is it wrong when I give them credence? 

Google..Trump's golden showers. Pick your source..plenty for both sides. for now, he is guilty by media until he proves his innocence in a court of law, just like Benghazi and all the hillary gates. If he cant prove innocence, he did it. right?

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 88

@easyed598 wrote:

Chasky wrote-Years of investigations, 7 Republican senatorial investigations and an FBI investigation, and no charges filed against Hillary.  Just a few months of investigating into Russian  interference in our elections and collusion by trumpettes and we have charges being brought forward tomorrow.  Hmmmmm ..........

And .........  the surveillance and investigations rightly continue ..........------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Here is a thought -what if the charges are against someones associated with the DNC or Hillary campaign? With the 7 Republican senatorial investigation and the FBI investigation it seems likely that they stumbled on who really colluded with the Russians.  Perhaps it is only Manafort business deals with Russia done years before(nothing to do with Russia collusion) or Flynn who lied in his testamonial(nothing to do with Trump Russia collusion)  We will see tomorrow .

And once we see we will hear the Right Wing Whine once more.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 88

@easyed598 wrote:

Alferd wrote-If links to verified facts are not posted - what conclusion should be drawn in the absence of proof?------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Is there such a thing as oxymoron statements? If there is we have one above. Perhaps Alferd should help Hillary finish off that bottle of Chardonay.

He can not there is none left even for Hillary. By your post you finished it all.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors