Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Phony Drama

Message 11 of 22

Richva:   I hate to use the "but what about" defense so popular with the RW NJs but I would point out that Trump just closed the government as a prop for his base. 

Now that is funny. And true. But of course they will absolve Trump and blame Democrats. These people must have a severe allergy to personal responsibility.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 22

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I am trying to understand the point of the original thread. Are you saying Guetterez was rude or wrong? 

Both - and did a very dramatic "showboating" reading for the media using Jesus as a prop. 

I hate to use the "but what about" defense so popular with the RW NJs but I would point out that Trump just closed the government as a prop for his base. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 22

@williamb39198 wrote:

The phony in this is the DHS Secretary who is a disciple of Kelly. Both are liars and racists and should have no say so or control of our security. Just denying people justice is not unto itself justice. If fact it is just wrong and should be considered unlawful...as in breaking the law!

Never Forget

In what was has the Secretary acted as a racist. What law was she breaking - obeying the court order?

It is not sufficient to just throw canned insults out using serious issues as ammo.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 22

@Richva wrote:

I am trying to understand the point of the original thread. Are you saying Guetterez was rude or wrong? 

Both - and did a very dramatic "showboating" reading for the media using Jesus as a prop. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 22

@Richva wrote:

Look at the subject title and take the first word and you will understand the point.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 22

The phony in this is the DHS Secretary who is a disciple of Kelly. Both are liars and racists and should have no say so or control of our security. Just denying people justice is not unto itself justice. If fact it is just wrong and should be considered unlawful...as in breaking the law!

Never Forget

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 22

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 22

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Rep. Gutierrez went off on a phony, dramatic rant during a Congressional hearing with DHS Sec. Nielsen. He started out reading the "Party Line" about lying. He then went on to spout the "good people" Party line lie.  Then he attacked her predecessor. Naturally, he brought up Fox. And finally he talked about Mary, Joseph, and Jesus fleeing for their lives. 

And as a typical demagogue, he then left the room rather than listen to her response to his six minutes of attacks including calling her a liar.

So the FACT that the Representatives held up a Giant Poster Board showing a Tweet in the Secretary's Own Words Lying About Not Seperating Families At the Border is Irrelevant?

BTW - She is a Liar & has told multiple Lies For Her Lord God Trump

"Her Lord God Trump"  - and the childish pettiness continues.

BTW - as has been pointed out numerous times,the separation is the result of a court order.

It's not a legal issue - it's a LYING issue - I watched this Rep he was focused on her Lying - he called her a Liar & it was justified

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 22

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Rep. Gutierrez went off on a phony, dramatic rant during a Congressional hearing with DHS Sec. Nielsen. He started out reading the "Party Line" about lying. He then went on to spout the "good people" Party line lie.  Then he attacked her predecessor. Naturally, he brought up Fox. And finally he talked about Mary, Joseph, and Jesus fleeing for their lives. 

And as a typical demagogue, he then left the room rather than listen to her response to his six minutes of attacks including calling her a liar.

So the FACT that the Representatives held up a Giant Poster Board showing a Tweet in the Secretary's Own Words Lying About Not Seperating Families At the Border is Irrelevant?

"Her Lord God Trump"  - and the childish pettiness continues.

BTW - as has been pointed out numerous times,the separation is the result of a court order.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 22

@rk9152 wrote:

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors