Re: Permitting Reform!! Thanks!

Message 11 of 28

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

This is great news for Jobs and small business!!  Good Job President Trump, keep working...

Trump can't even get his White House "working".

And his continued vacationing and golfing is not considered "working" nor representative of a "good job".

And of course .... what Trump says he's going to do and what he actually does do are two very different things, usually the opposite!

Does that mean you are opposed to a speed up of the permitting process or that you are in favor of a speed up of the permitting process or that you have no idea what the topic is about and just want to vent?

None of the above.

My reply addressed a false belief of another poster, as was clearly shown and not as you attempt to contrive it.

So, you are not for speeding up the permitting process or against it.

Again, my reply addressed a false belief that another poster introduced into the topic.

That would indicate that you have no interest in the topic - just looking to pick a fight  - in some strange way - about the President's golfing - with a fellow poster.

No .... but that comment "indicates" further convolution of my reply by taking my words out of context and adding your words to it.

Once again, the topic is an effort to speed up the permitting process for construction projects - not the White House staffing nor golfing nor vacations nor "false beliefs".

Do you have any thoughts on the topic that you'd care to share??

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 28

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

This is great news for Jobs and small business!!  Good Job President Trump, keep working...

And his continued vacationing and golfing is not considered "working" nor representative of a "good job".

And of course .... what Trump says he's going to do and what he actually does do are two very different things, usually the opposite!

Does that mean you are opposed to a speed up of the permitting process or that you are in favor of a speed up of the permitting process or that you have no idea what the topic is about and just want to vent?

None of the above.

My reply addressed a false belief of another poster, as was clearly shown and not as you attempt to contrive it.

Again, my reply addressed a false belief that another poster introduced into the topic.

That would indicate that you have no interest in the topic - just looking to pick a fight  - in some strange way - about the President's golfing - with a fellow poster.

No .... but that comment "indicates" further convolution of my reply by taking my words out of context and adding your words to it.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 28

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

None of the above.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 28

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

I also heard him yesterday, and what i understood is that he will provide the States with a lot of power in order to be able to build roads, bridges etc. in an easier manner, and relax many of the bureacratic rules that exist today.
At this point, my only opinion is We will see how any of that actually functions at the State level.
LIke in Florida, nothing ever gets done, because there is always the matter of money. and because the idiot at the government mansion like all or many Republican idiots think that the more that they cut taxes the more services that they can accomplish.

I will be laughing my head off, as to what this State will be able to accomplish on that subject.
Northwest Florida is in a situation that roads are a necesity in order to even deal with the population that they serve. and guess what, There has never been any available money for any proyect regarding roads for this city.
So, we will wait and see. how everything works. and see how far anything goes.

You are right, money is always an issue - always has been, always will be. But, the permitting issue is two pronged. One, it can save time. Two, by reducing the time and money involved in the permitting process it can help the fiscal aspect.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 28

@MIseker wrote:
In Michigan, a republican govt has gutted the purse since 1990, and you can sure see it in the roads. they implemented fees and a gas tax for infrastructure, but they cant seem to stop shifting the money into the general fund. That fund is used to take care of financial emergencies as they pop up, like funding schools.

Does that mean that you are for or against President Trump's proposals to streamline the permitting process?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 28

@jfpinlvn wrote:

@Richva wrote:

So by "Permitting Reform", Captain Incompetent means that you can build anything, anytime, anywhere regardless of the impacts?  Interesting definition. 

It is interesting how you have managed to interpret it. Actually he just conveyed the permitting process to the states, getting the feds out of the loop. So you will now have to check with you state to determine what you can build, when you can build, and where you can build. So all of your "any's" and "regardless" are MUS.

The problem that I see with that, that withoug the Federal oversight. and knowing how trusting our politicians happen to be. How many deals are they going to enter with developers and construction companies, and heaven knows of the short cuts that we are all going to see.
If you trust your guy at the top of your State, you may be OK. but if you don't, then you do have  a problem

no name
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 28

@Richva wrote:

So by "Permitting Reform", Captain Incompetent means that you can build anything, anytime, anywhere regardless of the impacts?  Interesting definition. 

It is interesting how you have managed to interpret it. Actually he just conveyed the permitting process to the states, getting the feds out of the loop. So you will now have to check with you state to determine what you can build, when you can build, and where you can build. So all of your "any's" and "regardless" are MUS.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 28

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

None of the above.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 28

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

I also heard him yesterday, and what i understood is that he will provide the States with a lot of power in order to be able to build roads, bridges etc. in an easier manner, and relax many of the bureacratic rules that exist today.
At this point, my only opinion is We will see how any of that actually functions at the State level.
LIke in Florida, nothing ever gets done, because there is always the matter of money. and because the idiot at the government mansion like all or many Republican idiots think that the more that they cut taxes the more services that they can accomplish.

I will be laughing my head off, as to what this State will be able to accomplish on that subject.
Northwest Florida is in a situation that roads are a necesity in order to even deal with the population that they serve. and guess what, There has never been any available money for any proyect regarding roads for this city.
So, we will wait and see. how everything works. and see how far anything goes.

no name
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 28
In Michigan, a republican govt has gutted the purse since 1990, and you can sure see it in the roads. they implemented fees and a gas tax for infrastructure, but they cant seem to stop shifting the money into the general fund. That fund is used to take care of financial emergencies as they pop up, like funding schools.
So it begins.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, July 16 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall

7 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: The Health and Financial Security of Latinos

Call: 1-855-274-9507

Top Authors