Honored Social Butterfly

Pence wouldn't wear a mask...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/pence-meets-with-mayo-clinic-patients-staff-while-not-wearin... 

pence mask.jpg

I find this type of entitlement mentality very bothersome.    The mask he should have worn doesn't protect him as much as it protects everyone else.   

He also had the opportunity to be a good role model.   

I know they feel goofy.  And they may not feel very "cool."   But everyone is now used to everyone else wearing masks......

Republican Governor Larry Hogan does it.  Even in situations where it's not really necessary.  Because he's trying to set a good example for others.   He's also showing he's a team player.  We are all in this together.  Nobody is above and better than anyone else.    Who will people trust more?

hogan maryland mask.jpghogan mask.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Pence said he wouldn't wear a mask because he wanted to look people in the eyes.

Maybe he doesn't know a mask doesn't cover the eyes.

Honored Social Butterfly

@gruffstuff wrote:

Pence said he wouldn't wear a mask because he wanted to look people in the eyes.

Maybe he doesn't know a mask doesn't cover the eyes.

It's the Pinhead Administration....

Son of Monsterpalooza on Twitter: "Two #pinheads are better than ...

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Pence actually looked stupid and ignorant being the only one not wearing a face covering.  A real dodo brain.

Honored Social Butterfly

Asinine actions by an asinine Vice Pres.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

Unlike the rest of Us commoners, pence can get a test whenever he likes. But he still lies in the press confabs, the meaning of tests, concerning tests. 
If he gets the virus, how many sympathy cards will he get. 
Personally, his and trump's actions, are arrogant, privledged, and stupid. Must have been listening to tucker carlson!

Bronze Conversationalist

OH OH the shame of it! I know a doctor that wore a mask whenever he went out of his house. I am talking years. Guess what happened to him. Wearing his mask he got the wun lung virus from......wunlung china. Poor guy never knew what hit him......Maybe he needed some tests. Maybe he should have stayed in his house forever!

0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

@quidduo wrote:

OH OH the shame of it! I know a doctor that wore a mask whenever he went out of his house. I am talking years. Guess what happened to him. Wearing his mask he got the wun lung virus from......wunlung china. Poor guy never knew what hit him......Maybe he needed some tests. Maybe he should have stayed in his house forever!

Yeah, he needed tests, but he couldn't get one.  Someone told him there was a rumor that anyone who wanted a test could get one, but it proved to be a bald-faced lie.  But because he wore a mask, he didn't spread his germs to other peeps.

Get it?

Honored Social Butterfly

@quidduo wrote:

In wartime, leaders are expected to provide an example to the citizens. Trump is trying to call himself a wartime president and that is true but his entire remaining administration is filled with pretentious incompetents like Pence.  

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png