Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Reply
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
294
Views

Re: Pence's Panties In A Wad!

294 Views
Message 1 of 42

It is pretty funny to read all the White Nationalist faux outrage and supporting the PLANNED Walkout by Veep.     It was a PR stunt and yet some don't seem to comprehend that.      That isn't me, that is Donald saying in a tweet that it was this PR stunt was his idea...( hint: a not so subtle jab that his VP isn't smart enough to come up with it on his own) ....

 

How can anyone deny that - don't they read / follow Donald's tweets, which are part of the official government record.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
0
Kudos
294
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
309
Views

Re: Pence's Panties In A Wad!

309 Views
Message 2 of 42

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 


Quite patriotic of you. Some seem to forget that Presidents come and Presidents go but this is still the United States of America. Some are willing to disparage it merely because of who happens to be President at the time.

 

I remind you the "take a knee" predated the Trump Presidency


Disingenuous. The "take a knee" under discussion is Kaepernick protesting the treatment of Blacks by "taking a knee". Anything else you refer to in "taking a knee" is disingenuous and not related at all to this topic.


Is it your point that when anyone else "takes a knee" it isn't part of this discussion?

 

And again, Kaepernick "took a knee" during the Obama Administration.

 

So, what is "disingenuous and not related"??

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
309
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
360
Views

Re: Pence's Panties In A Wad!

360 Views
Message 3 of 42

@rk9152 wrote:

 


Quite patriotic of you. Some seem to forget that Presidents come and Presidents go but this is still the United States of America. Some are willing to disparage it merely because of who happens to be President at the time.

 

I remind you the "take a knee" predated the Trump Presidency


Disingenuous. The "take a knee" under discussion is Kaepernick protesting the treatment of Blacks by "taking a knee". Anything else you refer to in "taking a knee" is disingenuous and not related at all to this topic.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
360
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
367
Views

Re: Pence's Panties In A Wad!

367 Views
Message 4 of 42

@rk9152 wrote:

 

Finally, Kaepernick who started this and others have stated that it is about "the nation" - and it is "the nation's" flag being offended.


No ............ most who are "offended" are either racist bigots or are grossly uninformed over what Kaepernick and others kneeling are protesting, it has nothing to do with "the flag" or "servicemen and women".


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
367
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
368
Views

Re: Pence's Panties In A Wad!

368 Views
Message 5 of 42

@rk9152 wrote:

 

 

From what I hear, more Service Members supported President Trump than Hillary. So, is it your point that our Service Members (past and present) are stupid?

 

Personally, I am glad to see the Veep react to this disrespect to our flag and our Nation.

 

As to your focus on President Trump - surely you remember that the "take a knee" began under Obama.


 


"From what I hear" is how you started your spiel. Where'd you hear it at?

 

Most all of the Alt-Right are glad that Pence handled it the way he did.

 

The "take a knee" in this started with Kaepernick since tRump came into office.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
368
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
374
Views

Re: Pence's Panties In A Wad!

374 Views
Message 6 of 42

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Everyone know Pence goes commando... so it's fake news.

Expect all teams to (eventually) require standing out of respect or stay off the field.

Keep politics out of football.

That is all.


If you want to keep politics out of football why do you keep pushing it in? 


Because its another shiny thing to divert the lofo Republican base from the fact they elected another draft-dodging, gutless, warmongering preppytwit as POTUS.

Just the latest version of that long-time GOPergame of 'LOOK OVER THERE!!"


Now that you have answered for snoopy, possibly you can deal with an issue for yourself. 

 

There are two aspects of this issue:

1) The opinion of some that blacks are mistreated by the police and it needs addressing;

2) While we are not perfect as a nation we are mighty good and, as such, the symbols of our nation should be respected.

 

Now, which of those do you consider to  be no more than merely "another shiny thing"??


Let me answer - your number 2 is merely "another shiny thing".


Quite patriotic of you. Some seem to forget that Presidents come and Presidents go but this is still the United States of America. Some are willing to disparage it merely because of who happens to be President at the time.

 

I remind you the "take a knee" predated the Trump Presidency


And I will remind you that taking a knee during the National Anthem does not disrespect the flag or military or nation.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
374
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
387
Views

Re: Pence's Panties In A Wad!

387 Views
Message 7 of 42

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Everyone know Pence goes commando... so it's fake news.

Expect all teams to (eventually) require standing out of respect or stay off the field.

Keep politics out of football.

That is all.


If you want to keep politics out of football why do you keep pushing it in? 


Because its another shiny thing to divert the lofo Republican base from the fact they elected another draft-dodging, gutless, warmongering preppytwit as POTUS.

Just the latest version of that long-time GOPergame of 'LOOK OVER THERE!!"


Now that you have answered for snoopy, possibly you can deal with an issue for yourself. 

 

There are two aspects of this issue:

1) The opinion of some that blacks are mistreated by the police and it needs addressing;

2) While we are not perfect as a nation we are mighty good and, as such, the symbols of our nation should be respected.

 

Now, which of those do you consider to  be no more than merely "another shiny thing"??


Let me answer - your number 2 is merely "another shiny thing".


Quite patriotic of you. Some seem to forget that Presidents come and Presidents go but this is still the United States of America. Some are willing to disparage it merely because of who happens to be President at the time.

 

I remind you the "take a knee" predated the Trump Presidency


I remind you that SCOTUS - who tells us what the law IS - has ruled that the flag may be Constitutionally and Lawfully trod upon, excreted upon, burned and otherwise used as desired in Constitutional First Amendment Protected Free Speech Demostrations and Protests.

 

So how do you deal with the fact that SCOTUS decisions defining Constitutional Law regarding the flag - a symbol - have done so in a manner contrary to your "shiny thing" - the allegation that - "the symbols of our nation should be respected"?

 

Who is the ultimate authority - SCOTUS?  liar trump?  you?

 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
387
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
393
Views

Re: Pence's Panties In A Wad!

393 Views
Message 8 of 42

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Everyone know Pence goes commando... so it's fake news.

Expect all teams to (eventually) require standing out of respect or stay off the field.

Keep politics out of football.

That is all.


If you want to keep politics out of football why do you keep pushing it in? 


Because its another shiny thing to divert the lofo Republican base from the fact they elected another draft-dodging, gutless, warmongering preppytwit as POTUS.

Just the latest version of that long-time GOPergame of 'LOOK OVER THERE!!"


Now that you have answered for snoopy, possibly you can deal with an issue for yourself. 

 

There are two aspects of this issue:

1) The opinion of some that blacks are mistreated by the police and it needs addressing;

2) While we are not perfect as a nation we are mighty good and, as such, the symbols of our nation should be respected.

 

Now, which of those do you consider to  be no more than merely "another shiny thing"??


Let me answer - your number 2 is merely "another shiny thing".


Quite patriotic of you. Some seem to forget that Presidents come and Presidents go but this is still the United States of America. Some are willing to disparage it merely because of who happens to be President at the time.

 

I remind you the "take a knee" predated the Trump Presidency

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
393
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
404
Views

Re: Pence's Panties In A Wad!

404 Views
Message 9 of 42

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Everyone know Pence goes commando... so it's fake news.

Expect all teams to (eventually) require standing out of respect or stay off the field.

Keep politics out of football.

That is all.


If you want to keep politics out of football why do you keep pushing it in? 


Because its another shiny thing to divert the lofo Republican base from the fact they elected another draft-dodging, gutless, warmongering preppytwit as POTUS.

Just the latest version of that long-time GOPergame of 'LOOK OVER THERE!!"


Now that you have answered for snoopy, possibly you can deal with an issue for yourself. 

 

There are two aspects of this issue:

1) The opinion of some that blacks are mistreated by the police and it needs addressing;

2) While we are not perfect as a nation we are mighty good and, as such, the symbols of our nation should be respected.

 

Now, which of those do you consider to  be no more than merely "another shiny thing"??


Let me answer - your number 2 is merely "another shiny thing".

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
404
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
431
Views

Re: Pence's Panties In A Wad!

431 Views
Message 10 of 42
The league is pushing... not me, it's my opinion. I just want players to show respect, is that political? I also stand for the Canadian anthem and flag, out of respect.

Politics and sports don't mix and generally spaking politics doesn't mix well with anything... unless you're a Russian judge at the Olympics.


"The nicest curve on a woman's body is her smile "
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
431
Views