Esteemed Social Butterfly

Pence Staff Member Tests Positive

An aide to Pence has tested positive, one day after IMPOTUS's valet also came back positive.

Hmm... WH might not be the best place to be right now.  A little lapse in mitigation?

Honored Social Butterfly

Now someone on Ivanka Trump's staff has tested positive.   It's everywhere now.....

https://www.businessinsider.com/ivanka-trump-personal-assistant-tested-positive-for-coronavirus-repo... 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

This is the 2nd Pence aide to become infected.

Mar 21, 2020

https://www.srnnews.com/audio-news/vp-pence-being-tested-for-covid-19-after-aide-tests-positive/

Honored Social Butterfly

Watch Trump run for the hills

Honored Social Butterfly

gruffstuff:   Watch Trump run for the hills

All we'd see is a tiny dust cloud on the horizon.

Honored Social Butterfly

Verrrrrrrry interestink .......

So if both Laurel and Hardy are wiped out by the virus, Pelosi moves into the Oval Office.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

@gruffstuff wrote:

Watch Trump run for the hills

Oh yes, IMPOTUS's insulated bubble world is getting penetrated by a big dose of the real world.

You go, Donnie 🤡 and Mikey 🤪!  Get out there and do your photo ops and tell everyone it's going to be OK.  How much are you two willing to sacrifice for the sake of the economy?

Honored Social Butterfly

MsStretch:  How much are you two willing to sacrifice for the sake of the economy?

I'm sure it's not personal, but I think they want others to do that.

0 Kudos

It‘ s just the gift that keeps on giving🤣

At this point only have sympathy for military valet.

T&P dare I hope, they won’t take anything seriously until, it happens to them or their numbers totally hit the 1% crapper.

T only cares about his numbers and tan line.

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!

@Frozenoem wrote:

T only cares about his numbers and tan line.

Froze

That's gonna be rough on him if the valet was the one who regularly gave him his fake tan. 😂

@MsStretch 

The valet only served beverages and hamberders (food), think his tan is covered by makeup or whomever wipes his ample posterior.

Visions of tp on heel of shoe, will for ever be etched in my memory. Oh how the mighty became a laughing stock to even his disciples.

Versus merely being unaware of how umbrellas work.

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!

@Frozenoem wrote:

@MsStretch 

The valet only served beverages and hamberders (food), think his tan is covered by makeup or whomever wipes his ample posterior.

Visions of tp on heel of shoe, will for ever be etched in my memory. Oh how the mighty became a laughing stock to even his disciples.

Versus merely being unaware of how umbrellas work.

Froze

🤣  As etched in my memory, too.

As far as the "ample posterior", thanks for that picture. 😂  Unfortunately, that now will be forever etched in my memory, too. 😝

@MsStretch 

Might have been a fungi reference for worse images, was incapable of looking at Morel’s for months.

Truffles nada.

@myexper 

Amazing how Democracy works, she is #3 in the pecking order🤣.

Good news though is - if T&P fall, guess who takes the reigns, Donnie’s fav Mean Nancy.🤣

Be still my beating heart.

Froze

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png