Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
254
Views

Re: Pelosi tells Dems she wants to see Trump ‘in prison’

254 Views
Message 61 of 92

How do you currently justify his past and current obstructing? Not letting anyone testify before Congress, ignoring subpoenas, permitting no documentation being released, and giving barr the keys to the intelligence vault which could find our secrets in the hands of our enemies?

Once again, if trump is so innocent, why does he act so guilty?

He knows what he has done, and he doesn’t want us to know!

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
254
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
268
Views

Re: Pelosi tells Dems she wants to see Trump ‘in prison’

268 Views
Message 62 of 92
What crime has he committed that should put him in prison? What evidence do you have and what crime would you charge him with?

Good question.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
268
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
265
Views

Re: Pelosi tells Dems she wants to see Trump ‘in prison’

265 Views
Message 63 of 92
William, I simply could not agree more!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
265
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
274
Views

Re: Pelosi tells Dems she wants to see Trump ‘in prison’

274 Views
Message 64 of 92

The “Scales of Justice” have taken on a whole new perspective with trump and his supporters...his supporters believe that whatever he says is the truth...but what 1000 former Justice officials are stating and agreeing on are lies!

That’s really a sign of an authoritarian controlling his followers. 

And I’m with Tom, prisons are where we send criminals who have intentionally and frequently have broken our laws and conspire with our enemies to undermine our country...lock him up!

 

Besides, he’ll look good in orange...will match his hair and skin!

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
274
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
270
Views

Re: Pelosi tells Dems she wants to see Trump ‘in prison’

270 Views
Message 65 of 92

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

So ............. it was OK for Republicans to yell "lock her up" in reference to Hillary and for Republican Congressmen/women to say that they wanted Hillary in prison ............ yet it's wrong for someone to say they want to see trump in prison?

 

Would trump supporters support trump going to prison if it is found that he is guilty of obstruction of justice and/or other crimes?


Well Hillary DID Obstruct Justice...  Taking a hammer to two phones being asked for as evidence, cleaning a server, bleaching it out so you can’t get the emails is classic obstruction of justice.

 

It was intentional.  But the fix was in for her because she was suppose to become President!

 

The IG report will soon reveal all of that.

 

So I ask again... What actual crime has Trump committed that you have evidence to support "Putting him in Prison"?  According to Mueller there is no evidence.

 

There is evidence that Hillary commited Obstruction.  So where are these two similar?

 

 


She didn’t do either of those. Some staffer broke a phone. Not here. And it was a software program called bleachbit, not actual bleach.

 

in any event, didn’t you post a thread last week about innocent until proven guilty?  Or does that only apply to trump? 


Hillary's behavior after the subpoena is classic Obstruction.  End of sentence.  

 

More information is coming on this very topic.

 

I give you credit, at least you admit that BleachBit was used on the hard drives that contained subpoenaed evidence.  Obstruction of justice, plain and simple.

 

None of that exist concerning Trump...

 

 

 

 


It does exist for Trump. Please read the Mueller report. 


I did...

 

Mueller Report Pages 152 to 181:

 

In sum, the investigation established multiple links between Trump Campaign officials and individuals tied to the Russian government. Those links included Russian offers of assistance to the Campaign. In some instances , the Campaign was receptive to the offer , while in other instances the Campaign officials shied away. Ultimately , the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

 

So Nothing occurred.

 

How can you obstruct something that never happened???

 

You can't.

 

No collusion occurred so there is nothing for the President to even try to obstruct.  

 

Since the President always knew he did not collude with the Russians, yes he was angry at being falsely accused.

 

If I accused you of robbing a bank publicly would you be angry?  If you knew you did not rob a bank and the FBI started investigating you what would you say and do?  When the FBI released it's report that said they found no evidence that you robbed a bank you would likely be happy.

 

Now what if that same FBI held a press conference weeks after their report said no evidence was found, In front of the camera the FBI said @ManicProgressive Thought about robbing a bank but we are going to let the local police department decide if you are guilty of obstruction of justice.  By the way no bank was robbed...

 

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
270
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
271
Views

Re: Pelosi tells Dems she wants to see Trump ‘in prison’

271 Views
Message 66 of 92

Pelosi Told the American People - Trump is Guilty of Crimes and Belongs in Jail

 

Pelosi Also Told The American People - I Have The Authority & Responsibility & Duty to try and hold him accountable for his crimes - but I'm not going to - because it might hurt the Politics involved

 

Pelosi Also Told The American People - so I'm going to let a Criminal Continue to Serve in the Whitehouse as the American President until someone else comes along to do my job for me

 

Pelosi Also Told The American People - it's quite possible Trump is right now selling America to the Highest Bidder -

 

But I - NANCY PELOSI - Care More about Poltical Power Than Justice

 

 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
271
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
274
Views

Re: Pelosi tells Dems she wants to see Trump ‘in prison’

274 Views
Message 67 of 92

@jimc91 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

So ............. it was OK for Republicans to yell "lock her up" in reference to Hillary and for Republican Congressmen/women to say that they wanted Hillary in prison ............ yet it's wrong for someone to say they want to see trump in prison?

 

Would trump supporters support trump going to prison if it is found that he is guilty of obstruction of justice and/or other crimes?


Well Hillary DID Obstruct Justice...  Taking a hammer to two phones being asked for as evidence, cleaning a server, bleaching it out so you can’t get the emails is classic obstruction of justice.

 

It was intentional.  But the fix was in for her because she was suppose to become President!

 

The IG report will soon reveal all of that.

 

So I ask again... What actual crime has Trump committed that you have evidence to support "Putting him in Prison"?  According to Mueller there is no evidence.

 

There is evidence that Hillary commited Obstruction.  So where are these two similar?

 

 


She didn’t do either of those. Some staffer broke a phone. Not here. And it was a software program called bleachbit, not actual bleach.

 

in any event, didn’t you post a thread last week about innocent until proven guilty?  Or does that only apply to trump? 


Hillary's behavior after the subpoena is classic Obstruction.  End of sentence.  

 

More information is coming on this very topic.

 

I give you credit, at least you admit that BleachBit was used on the hard drives that contained subpoenaed evidence.  Obstruction of justice, plain and simple.

 

None of that exist concerning Trump...

 

 

 

 


It does exist for Trump. Please read the Mueller report. 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
274
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
276
Views

Re: Pelosi tells Dems she wants to see Trump ‘in prison’

276 Views
Message 68 of 92

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

So ............. it was OK for Republicans to yell "lock her up" in reference to Hillary and for Republican Congressmen/women to say that they wanted Hillary in prison ............ yet it's wrong for someone to say they want to see trump in prison?

 

Would trump supporters support trump going to prison if it is found that he is guilty of obstruction of justice and/or other crimes?


Well Hillary DID Obstruct Justice...  Taking a hammer to two phones being asked for as evidence, cleaning a server, bleaching it out so you can’t get the emails is classic obstruction of justice.

 

It was intentional.  But the fix was in for her because she was suppose to become President!

 

The IG report will soon reveal all of that.

 

So I ask again... What actual crime has Trump committed that you have evidence to support "Putting him in Prison"?  According to Mueller there is no evidence.

 

There is evidence that Hillary commited Obstruction.  So where are these two similar?

 

 


She didn’t do either of those. Some staffer broke a phone. Not here. And it was a software program called bleachbit, not actual bleach.

 

in any event, didn’t you post a thread last week about innocent until proven guilty?  Or does that only apply to trump? 


Hillary's behavior after the subpoena is classic Obstruction.  End of sentence.  

 

More information is coming on this very topic.

 

I give you credit, at least you admit that BleachBit was used on the hard drives that contained subpoenaed evidence.  Obstruction of justice, plain and simple.

 

None of that exist concerning Trump...

 

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
276
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
273
Views

Re: Pelosi tells Dems she wants to see Trump ‘in prison’

273 Views
Message 69 of 92

@jimc91 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

So ............. it was OK for Republicans to yell "lock her up" in reference to Hillary and for Republican Congressmen/women to say that they wanted Hillary in prison ............ yet it's wrong for someone to say they want to see trump in prison?

 

Would trump supporters support trump going to prison if it is found that he is guilty of obstruction of justice and/or other crimes?


Well Hillary DID Obstruct Justice...  Taking a hammer to two phones being asked for as evidence, cleaning a server, bleaching it out so you can’t get the emails is classic obstruction of justice.

 

It was intentional.  But the fix was in for her because she was suppose to become President!

 

The IG report will soon reveal all of that.

 

So I ask again... What actual crime has Trump committed that you have evidence to support "Putting him in Prison"?  According to Mueller there is no evidence.

 

There is evidence that Hillary commited Obstruction.  So where are these two similar?

 

 


She didn’t do either of those. Some staffer broke a phone. Not here. And it was a software program called bleachbit, not actual bleach.

 

in any event, didn’t you post a thread last week about innocent until proven guilty?  Or does that only apply to trump? 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
273
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
274
Views

Re: Pelosi tells Dems she wants to see Trump ‘in prison’

274 Views
Message 70 of 92

@jimc91 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
Completely and totally agree with her Jim. As many of us already know Trump IS a criminal already proven. And there is just one place where criminals belong, so as soon as he loses in 2020 LOCK HIM UP!

I keep hearing you guys say that...

 

What crime has he committed that should put him in prison?  What evidence do you have and what crime would you charge him with?

 

 

 

 


Read the Mueller Report - it's 448 Pages so only do a few pages a day - it's not very exciting stuff - Start with Section II - the Obstruction Part - it contains 10 Crimes that over 1000 Federal Prosecutors both Republican & Democrat have concluded are Indictable Felony Crimes

 

If the Mueller Report Exonerates Trump - Why is Trump Barr and the GOP Fighting in Court to Prevent the American People from seeing the Entire Report and all the Underlying Evidence

 

Why is Barr refusing to answer Questions in Public in front of the US House Judiciary Committee

 

Why is Barr refusing to be questioned in the House by Trained Federal Prosecutors

 

The Best Defense Against - False Accusations - is always the Truth

 

Why is Trump and the Barr and the GOP working So Hard at Keeping The Truth From the American People

 

Jim - Please Remember One Thing - History Doesn't Stop Recording & Reporting The Day Trmp Leaves Office - One Day Down The Road - The Truth Will Come Out One Way or The Other & Your Going to Have To Admit Trump Was a Criminal & a Crook

 

You can fess up now or you can fess up later - either way Trump & The Trump Cult Are going to fess up

 

Sorta like the Fram Oil Commercial

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
274
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.


gamer Regan C.

Top Authors