Pelosi: "I Don't Even Know Why There Aren't Uprisings All Over The Country" Over Migrant Child Separ

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Pelosi: "I Don't Even Know Why There Aren't Uprisings All Over The Country" Over Migra

Message 91 of 94

This is a Trump administration-manufactured crisis. 

But even if it weren't.  Even if it were because some law was on the books, don't your morals at some point tell you something is wrong?   I mean, if the law said you need to kill a neighbor each year to make sure the harvest was successful, would you do it?  Hat tip to Shirley Jackson.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Pelosi: "I Don't Even Know Why There Aren't Uprisings All Over The Country" Over Migra

Message 92 of 94

@KidBoy2 wrote:

This shows she does not know that the law has been on the books for long before Trump...she shows how stupid she is.

It is very sad when children are separated from their mothers but it happen every day with legal citizens that break our laws...mothers that lose their children for dealing drugs...driving drunk...and on and on.  They break our laws and lose their children...I guess that is OK but illegals breaking our laws is is not.  

You are so wrong. There is no "law on the books" that says children should be separated form their parents, and especially not tobe put into tents.  This is happening because of trump's policies ........ try to at least keep up with reality.

You try and compare parents who deal drugs with  someone entering illegally. Dealing drugs is a serious criminal offense, entering illegally is a misdemeanor. So I guess herding children into tents in the heat of the Southwest is the right thing to do? Get real KidBoy !!!

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 93 of 94

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Pelosi: "I Don't Even Know Why There Aren't Uprisings All Over The Country" Over Migrant Child Separation

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/06/14/pelosi_i_dont_even_know_why_there_arent_uprisings...

Part of the link..

House Minority Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said that it is "barbaric" to separate migrant children from their parents after they illegally enter the country to seek asylum. Pelosi, calling for protests, said she doesn't under "why there aren't uprisings all over the country" of people expressing outrage about the policy.

"First of all, this was act of the administration. They had been planning this for a while," Pelosi said at her weekly press conference on Thursday. "As a mother of five children, grandmother of nine, I'm sure any parents here, mother or father, knows that this is barbaric. This is not what America is. But this is the policy of the Trump administration."

"I just don't even know why there aren't uprisings all over the country. And maybe there will be, when people realize that this is a policy that they defend," the Minority Leader lamented

===================================================

This shows she does not know that the law has been on the books for long before Trump...she shows how stupid she is.

It is very sad when children are separated from their mothers but it happen every day with legal citizens that break our laws...mothers that lose their children for dealing drugs...driving drunk...and on and on.  They break our laws and lose their children...I guess that is OK but illegals breaking our laws is is not.  

There is no law on the books that requires this. There was one judge in one area who ordered this and he was worked around until Dictator (Hitler) Trump took over and uses this as a test in taking children and putting them in camps. In time you will see Trump and the enablers expand this to other than people crossing the border. Notice right now Trump hides the girls, and small children from all to see how people will react. Trump will build a lot of camps so he is ready when the time comes to use them for the US people who do not support his Dictatorship. Just like Germany did with its camps. Go read up on them, and you will see the same path.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Pelosi: "I Don't Even Know Why There Aren't Uprisings All Over The Country" Over Migrant Child Separ

Message 94 of 94

Pelosi: "I Don't Even Know Why There Aren't Uprisings All Over The Country" Over Migrant Child Separation

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/06/14/pelosi_i_dont_even_know_why_there_arent_uprisings...

Part of the link..

House Minority Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said that it is "barbaric" to separate migrant children from their parents after they illegally enter the country to seek asylum. Pelosi, calling for protests, said she doesn't under "why there aren't uprisings all over the country" of people expressing outrage about the policy.

"First of all, this was act of the administration. They had been planning this for a while," Pelosi said at her weekly press conference on Thursday. "As a mother of five children, grandmother of nine, I'm sure any parents here, mother or father, knows that this is barbaric. This is not what America is. But this is the policy of the Trump administration."

"I just don't even know why there aren't uprisings all over the country. And maybe there will be, when people realize that this is a policy that they defend," the Minority Leader lamented

===================================================

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors