Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Pelosi: "I Don't Even Know Why There Aren't Uprisings All Over The Country" Over Migra

Message 51 of 94

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Shouldn't parents be aware of this when illegally bringing them to this country? Perhaps you should do your best to educate those parents from countries south of us about this?

I am not the one that is crying crocodile tears over the way these poor illegals are treated because they broke the immigration laws sneaking into our country. 

The ones who needs to be educated are those parents who subjected their children to those conditions by including them in illegal activities.

If someone moved into your home with their children without your permission would you condone it?  Same principle.

The mistake a lot of politicians make is forgetting
they've been appointed but thinking they've been anointed.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Pelosi: "I Don't Even Know Why There Aren't Uprisings All Over The Country" Over Migra

Message 52 of 94
Not posted..

The word gets around real quick amongst the illegals who are hell bent on entering illegally. They do know the rules and consequences.

========================

Yes they know how if they can get across our borders they can request asylum...

Under the 1951 Geneva Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees, asylum seekers must show that they have a well-founded fear of persecution due to their race, religion, nationality, political opinion or membership of a particular social group, and are unable or unwilling to seek protection from the authorities.

----------------------------------
So on it goes if they get in the USA.. hearings that have long waiting times with so many illegals.

The thing our country can do is to not let people in...if they want in there are ways to do it without illegally crossing our borders. If the likes of Ms Pelosi and others that are crying about children being separated would wise up and address the problem why it would show that they care about our country ... now they just want to show their ignorance as to why we have the problems.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Pelosi: "I Don't Even Know Why There Aren't Uprisings All Over The Country" Over Migra

Message 53 of 94

Not Happening said, "Keeping illegals out is making America great again!"

How is that making America great again?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 94

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Shouldn't parents be aware of this when illegally bringing them to this country? Perhaps you should do your best to educate those parents from countries south of us about this?

The word gets around real quick amongst the illegals who are hell bent on entering illegally. They do know the rules and consequences.

And I am sure you can validate your opinion with some kind of documentation or other reliable source?  Putting children in camps, in tents, and prohibiting human touch is immoral and goes against what our country stands for.  Is putting children in tent camps and prohibiting them human touch 'making America great again' ????? 

You think there is no media (newspapers, radio, TV) in Mexico?  Not opinion but common sense. Do liberals have any of this? Keeping illegals out is making America great again!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 94

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

And I am sure you can validate your opinion with some kind of documentation or other reliable source?  Putting children in camps, in tents, and prohibiting human touch is immoral and goes against what our country stands for.  Is putting children in tent camps and prohibiting them human touch 'making America great again' ????? 

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 94

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 94

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Before Sessions implemented a zero tolerance policy (charging every criminal charge they can instead of handling it civilly) the adults were released into the community to await their immigration hearings.  So their kids could be with them.  Not separated.  That's why they've separated more than 2,000 kids from their parents in the past 2 months.  

So apparently it is more important to Republicans to criminally charge undocumented immigrants than it is to keep parents and children together.   Please don't ever claim to be pro-family.

We only claim to be "pro citizen family" and NOT "pro illegal alien family"!

Then you aren’t pro family. Just bigoted. One child is valued less than another and that is morally reprehensible.

I am pro family - just for citizens and legal immigrants (not illegal aliens)! If the radical left wants to call that bigoted, so be it!

So ................ children in different situations around the world and entering this country deserve to be valued as less?  The morality of a supposed conservative is very confusing at the least.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 94

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

You are so wrong. There is no "law on the books" that says children should be separated form their parents, and especially not to be put into tents.  This is happening because of trump's policies ........ try to at least keep up with reality.

So, do you feel that children should be locked up in jail with the parents? Do you?  Or placed in a more suitable atmosphere instead of jails, etc with all sorts of characters? Do you think being placed into a tent with even human touch being deprived is suitable? I certainly don't. Where do you think that parents should be confined that would be suitable for children to stay with them?  Mainstays Hotels? Jumping to the extreme is something a radical extreme right winger would do, not suitable for a supposed independent.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 94

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Before Sessions implemented a zero tolerance policy (charging every criminal charge they can instead of handling it civilly) the adults were released into the community to await their immigration hearings.  So their kids could be with them.  Not separated.  That's why they've separated more than 2,000 kids from their parents in the past 2 months.  

So apparently it is more important to Republicans to criminally charge undocumented immigrants than it is to keep parents and children together.   Please don't ever claim to be pro-family.

We only claim to be "pro citizen family" and NOT "pro illegal alien family"!

Then you aren’t pro family. Just bigoted. One child is valued less than another and that is morally reprehensible.

I am pro family - just for citizens and legal immigrants (not illegal aliens)! If the radical left wants to call that bigoted, so be it!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 94

@KidBoy2 wrote:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/casa-padre-inside-the-brownsville-texas-facility-sheltering-illegal-imm...

Part of the link...

By KRIS VAN CLEAVE CBS NEWS June 14, 2018, 6:39 PM
Inside the former Walmart holding 1,500 immigrant children in Texas
Share Tweet Reddit Flipboard Email
BROWNSVILLE, Texas -- The government released video on Thursday, showing the inside of a U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) facility that's sheltering children who entered the country illegally. It's the first look inside one of these shelters since the Trump administration instituted a "zero tolerance" immigration policy in April, that resulted in the separation of children from parents who illegally crossed the border with them.

The facility is a former Walmart in Brownsville, Texas, not far from the Mexican border. It's nearly filled to capacity. The video selectively highlights young kids doing outdoor activities, receiving medical care and even playing with the residential pet dog. It houses just boys, ages 10 to 17.

The facility, known as Casa Padre, is the largest shelter facility in the U.S. for minors caught crossing the border illegally. But over the last month, the number of boys housed there has increased from around 1,200 to 1,500.

This is the kicker..

"While the majority of children at Casa Padre are kids who arrived at the border unaccompanied, it's estimated about 5 percent, or 70 boys, are living there because they were separated from their parents at the border."

Only 5% were were separated from their parents at the border. Only 70..out of 1,500 !!

---------------------------

Know CBS nightly news a few minutes ago said that in the last 90 days 1,995 minors were separated from 1,940 adult parents.

Its hard to know the truth with the news we get.

No it is not hard to know the truth in the news we get. FOX News - all lies.  Other TV news true.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors