Take a look at how people age around the world with this AARP special report: A New Age.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Pelosi Punks Trump........again

Message 11 of 51

TDS!

Its running ramphant on this board...

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 51

@jimc91 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

There is a serious misconception parlayed about between those in the Pelosi Cult

That somehow everyone who Voted for Trump was suffering from Mental Illness

They weren't - few people thought Trump was a Republican - most Trump Voters voted for him because he wasn't part of the Washington Elite - he wasn't a Political Incumbent

So this Cult Worship of Pelosi & the Democratic Establishment like Clinton & Now Biden is misguided

Democrats & Republicans Incumbents weren't getting the job done for the Middle Class

That's Just a Fact - People are Fed Up with the Status Quo where Incumbents only have you on their radar 6 months B4 each election

This same phenomenon is happening all over Europe - Right Wing Protagonists like Steve Bannon - Nigel Farage are tapping into this Anti-establishment furor

If Trump isn't exposed as the Criminal he is - these same people are carrying the same frustrations they had in 2016

What's changed - nothing - Democrats even with the power in the House are just as impotent as they were in the minority

Again I will ask...  What crime has been committed?  

The dimms alway say “Obstruction” !!!

Obstruction for a crime that was not committed?

Use your head...

Said President Nixon?  Trying to obstruct justice does not depend on a crime actually being proved (I think we all know it was committed).  Your argument is similar to the guy who breaks into my house, finds nothing to steal, and leaves.  He still committed breaking and entering even though there was no theft.  

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 51

@mickstuder wrote:

There is a serious misconception parlayed about between those in the Pelosi Cult

They weren't - few people thought Trump was a Republican - most Trump Voters voted for him because he wasn't part of the Washington Elite - he wasn't a Political Incumbent

So this Cult Worship of Pelosi & the Democratic Establishment like Clinton & Now Biden is misguided

Democrats & Republicans Incumbents weren't getting the job done for the Middle Class

That's Just a Fact - People are Fed Up with the Status Quo where Incumbents only have you on their radar 6 months B4 each election

This same phenomenon is happening all over Europe - Right Wing Protagonists like Steve Bannon - Nigel Farage are tapping into this Anti-establishment furor

If Trump isn't exposed as the Criminal he is - these same people are carrying the same frustrations they had in 2016

What's changed - nothing - Democrats even with the power in the House are just as impotent as they were in the minority

Again I will ask...  What crime has been committed?  

The dimms alway say “Obstruction” !!!

Obstruction for a crime that was not committed?

Use your head...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 51

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 :

I have to point out that Pelosi and Schumer were in the room and had a 33 page plan in place ready to discuss.  The idea that Snowflake Trump was just too upset at what "Mean Ol' Mrs. Pelosi" said about him to continue is either insane or shows a huge lack of character on his part.  

I go with Pelosi's theory that he is not up to the moment and is running away. 

To the posters that are so distresses about how some in this message board insult the President.
Well he just started with Pelosi. he is now calling her Crazy Nancy and how she waves her hands remember that from sometime ago about another critic?

So Crazy Nancy is now too much for him and he is the  genius that is allowing us to see that.

About the Nancy cult, thanks the Lord that there is something like her in the Democratic party and in Congress otherwise Trump would be the President forever. NO leftists,  will win the Presidency of this nation. no matter how much they want to discredit her.

If they cannot come to the Party without their  very leftists moods, they should form their own party. but leave this one alone. and please take all  of them with you. YOu are helping with the re election of Trump. I do hope that they understand that.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 51

@rk9152 :

I have to point out that Pelosi and Schumer were in the room and had a 33 page plan in place ready to discuss.  The idea that Snowflake Trump was just too upset at what "Mean Ol' Mrs. Pelosi" said about him to continue is either insane or shows a huge lack of character on his part.  

I go with Pelosi's theory that he is not up to the moment and is running away. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 51

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 51

@afisher wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:

WAPO catches Trump's handwritten notes on camera . . .

Donald Trump's notes in full: 

Nancy Pelosi just stated "We believe that the President of the U.S. is engaged in a coverup. Most transparent

They want to impeach me over acts that they did.

Dems have no achomlishments (sic)

I'm going to keep working for the American people

Intentially [unknown] before

The Washington Post reported that ahead of the infrastructure meeting Mr Trump and his aides hatched a plan to deliberately sabotage it. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-impeachment-notes-democrats-whit...

BINGO !     Distraction and Denial.   Not to mention the GOP led Senate has already said it would not pass any legislation - DEBT....that they caused by Tax Scam.  

Allowing people to keep more of that which they earned is hardly a tax scam. And remember debt has another side often forgotten - spending.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 51

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 51

Trump's meeting with Pelosi lasted 3 minutes. According to Stormy, that is a bonus of two minutes. 

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 51

I agree completely with everything you said, except for your last sentence. I Am a Democrat and I very much care about how badly things are going which is why I come on here every day of late. I want to find a better way and there must be many others who feel the same.

Tracy of Cotuit
Kudos
Views