Honored Social Butterfly

Pelosi Busted on Camera Preparing Pages to be Torn! LOL!!

TOO FUNNY!!

Nancy busted on camera preparing the pages of the speech to be torn on cue to illustrate just how bad her TDS has affected her ability to function for the American people.    The second take is in slow motion so you can see her actions.  TOO FUNNY!!

Adios Nancy!!  

What a hoot you legacy will be.  

What an example!  LOL!!!

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly

Image result for image cartoon trump ripping up documents

The irony of Trump arguing that ripping up papers is illegal
Trump thinks Pelosi "broke the law" by tearing a copy of his State of the Union speech. That's "crazy" -- and more than a little ironic given his own habits.

Trump won't stop ripping up papers, so staffers have to literally tape them back together 'like a jigsaw puzzle'

www.businessinsider.com › trump-rips-papers-staffers-tape-together-2...

Richard Nixon Is the Reason President Trump's Aides Have to Repair Documents He Rips Up

https://time.com/5308542/trump-presidential-records-nixon/ 

Trump Routinely Ripped Up Important Documents—These White House Staffers Had to Tape Them Back Together

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-routinely-ripped-important-documents-mans-job-was-scotch-tape-them-ba...

Image result for images lying baby trump

Honored Social Butterfly

On Friday’s “PBS NewsHour,” New York Times columnist David Brooks stated that Democrats “paid a political price” for pursuing impeachment.

Brooks said, “I do think they paid a political price.”

He added, “When this started … Gallup had Trump approval at 39%. The latest Gallup number is 49%. That’s a gigantic leap. The Republican Party is more popular now than at any time since 2005.

More Americans identify with the Republican Party than the Democratic Party now. And as Gallup — the Gallup, when they announced these numbers, they said, this is sort of what happened when Clinton was impeached. There’s something about this process that the American people don’t like, or some percentage of the American people. So, I think there was a political cost.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks Nancy!!

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly

@jimc91 wrote:

On Friday’s “PBS NewsHour,” New York Times columnist David Brooks stated that Democrats “paid a political price” for pursuing impeachment.

Brooks said, “I do think they paid a political price.”

He added, “When this started … Gallup had Trump approval at 39%. The latest Gallup number is 49%. That’s a gigantic leap. The Republican Party is more popular now than at any time since 2005.

More Americans identify with the Republican Party than the Democratic Party now. And as Gallup — the Gallup, when they announced these numbers, they said, this is sort of what happened when Clinton was impeached. There’s something about this process that the American people don’t like, or some percentage of the American people. So, I think there was a political cost.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks Nancy!!

When you do the right thing sometimes you have to pay a price, but if you are honest and courageous you do the right thing because in the long run you will win. Truth always wins out in the long rum, and that is why Trump and his enablers will never win anything. They will go down in history as the second coming of Hitler. The only thing we do not know is how much damage Trump (Hitler) will do to the USA before they go into the ash can of history.

Honored Social Butterfly

he shreds the truth so I shred his speech!!!! Too bad the Senate doesn't realize they shredded the Constitution yet! Maybe they will figure it out after November, LOL!!
Honored Social Butterfly

@jimc91 wrote:

TOO FUNNY!!

Nancy busted on camera preparing the pages of the speech to be torn on cue to illustrate just how bad her TDS has affected her ability to function for the American people.    The second take is in slow motion so you can see her actions.  TOO FUNNY!!

Adios Nancy!!  

What an example!  LOL!!!

Do not use You tube to support something. If you watched this on TV you saw her start to get ready to tear pages and the TV camera cut away. When it came back she was tearing. They were the house cameras and my guess was they thought their was a mistake happening so they cut away not to show it, but when she started tearing they realized it was no mistake. This was the first time something like this ever happened, and it was also the first time a President told so many lies. The TV crew realized this was Nancy way of telling Trump he is a fool, and unfit to be President. GOOD FOR NANCY, and that is what every real American should do with liar Trump.

One closing note. The grand scholarship he handed out to the child from Phila. Guess who put the money up for it. His Sec. of Education so it was not from the fund Trump said it was. Liar Trump in action, and the enablers as uual falling for the lies.

Honored Social Butterfly

Jim posted..

What a hoot your legacy will be.

====================================================

What a gift this clip will be for Trump's reelection. I bet we will see it again and a again.

Thanks Nancy!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

If that is the best that trump has, he's really in trouble...tearing up paper copies! 
Maybe he can show reruns of his invitations to foreign governments to find information on his opponents and to interfere with our elections...that at least would be truthful. 

Honored Social Butterfly

he shreds the truth so I shred his speech!! Bravo Madame Speaker!!!!!!
Esteemed Social Butterfly

The hilarious thing is that the biggest buzz about the SOTU is Nancy's grand gesture at the end.  Everyone is talking about and remembers that part.

The speech?   Not so much.  That's already yesterday's news.

Honored Social Butterfly

MsStretch posted...

The hilarious thing is that the biggest buzz about the SOTU is Nancy's grand gesture (sic) at the end. Everyone is talking about and remembers that part.

==========================================================

" Everyone is talking about and remembers that part'

Yes, what a gift this clip will be for Trump's reelection.
0 Kudos

@KidBoy2 wrote:
MsStretch posted...

The hilarious thing is that the biggest buzz about the SOTU is Nancy's grand gesture (sic) at the end. Everyone is talking about and remembers that part.

Yes, her grand gesture will forever be remembered as the sum of IMPOTUS's SOTU -- he shredded the truth, so she shredded his lies.  👏 😄

Honored Social Butterfly

@MsStretch wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
MsStretch posted...

Yes, her grand gesture will forever be remembered as the sum of IMPOTUS's SOTU -- he shredded the truth, so she shredded his lies.  👏 😄

Right you are AGAIN, Ms Stretch.....

Fact-checking the 2020 State of the Union 

AND.....

Trump’s State of the Union speech was a white supremacist vision of America 

President Trump defiled the majesty of the East Room of the White House with a vulgar display of vindictiveness that shocked even those of us who didn’t expect anything less. For more than an hour, the third president to be impeached celebrated his Senate acquittal by settling scores and praising the moral voids seated before him, otherwise known as congressional Republicans. But I don’t want to focus your attention on that horror show. Something has been bothering me about Trump’s State of the Union address earlier this week that I have to get off my chest.

Under any other president, the end of that annual speech before a joint session of Congress is a clarion call to unity, a moment of national reassurance. That’s certainly what Trump was going for during his 78-minute oration. I’m certain that’s the way it came off to his supporters. Yet, despite its visual and rhetorical messaging to African Americans, I heard something more sinister. What I heard was a white supremacist vision of America that alternately erased and whitewashed its history.

“This is the home of Thomas Edison and Teddy Roosevelt, of many great generals including Washington, Pershing, Patton and MacArthur. This is the home of Abraham Lincoln, Frederick Douglass, Amelia Earhart, Harriet Tubman, the Wright Brothers, Neil Armstrong and so many more,” Trump said, tossing in Douglass and Tubman like a couple of Skittles in a bucket of milk.

“The American nation was carved out of the vast frontier by the toughest, strongest, fiercest and most determined men and women ever to walk on the face of the Earth,” Trump said, as though such conquest wasn’t financed by slavery and didn’t involve the horrific annihilation of the indigenous people here long before whites fled their own persecution and poverty in Europe.

“Our ancestors braved the unknown; tamed the wilderness; settled the Wild West; lifted millions from poverty, disease and hunger; vanquished tyranny and fascism; ushered the world to new heights of science and medicine; laid down the railroads, dug out the canals, raised up the skyscrapers,” Trump said. “And, ladies and gentlemen, our ancestors built the most exceptional republic ever to exist in all of human history, and we are making it greater than ever before.”

When the words “we” and “our ancestors” tumble out of Trump’s mouth, the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. For his “we” and “our” come off as a clarion call to whiteness. Trump’s “canvas” and “masterpiece,” as he depicted our nation, are devoid of the actual color and complexity that make art and America great. Instead, the president painted a Potemkin paradise where the rest of us deal with the consequences of his lies, white nationalism and vindictiveness. Given Trump and the people around him, I can only believe this was intentional.

After all, Trump put white nationalists on staff. Stephen K. Bannon was his chief White House strategist, and Stephen Miller remains in the West Wing driving the president’s hard-right anti-immigration stance. And need I remind you that Trump said that the neo-Nazis and other assorted white nationalists who unleashed racial and anti-Semitic terror on Charlottesville in 2017 included some “very fine people”? During an Oval Office meeting the following year, he referred to a group of nonwhite nations as “**bleep**hole countries.” Last summer, on Twitter, Trump demanded that the four congresswomen of color who make up “the Squad” “go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.” Never mind that all four are U.S. citizens, and three of them were born in this country.

Post contributing columnist Danielle Allen also focused on the last part of Trump’s speech. She, too, noticed how his peroration erased America of its gorgeous mosaic and complicated history. “Can we sing America together so that we are all in the song?” she asked. “We all love a version of this country, but who has a heart big enough to sing the whole thing?” “The whole thing” being a majestic anthem filled with high notes that exalt in our historic accomplishments and low notes that recall the pain and injustice that made many of them possible.

Trump cannot sing that song, nor does he want to be a part of composing it. The song he’s singing is for whites only. He’s incapable of singing anything else.

Gee, that speech should have the blacks swarming into trumps camp in November, Eh?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

KidBoy2:  
What a gift this clip will be for Trump's reelection. I bet we will see it again and a again.

I think you're forgetting something. The people ginned up over it were Trump voters anyway, while the rest don't care.

Honored Social Butterfly

@Panjandrum wrote:

KidBoy2:  

I think you're forgetting something. The people ginned up over it were Trump voters anyway, while the rest don't care.

Right you are, Panjan....it's hilarious they The Cult thinks this will bring in new cult members.  Anyone with an ounce of grey matter knows trump's speech was bovine feces...."best economy in history"  LMAO!!!!

Slow Sunday?

Honored Social Butterfly

@jimc91 wrote:

TOO FUNNY!!

She tore up a speech riddled with blatant lies, half truths and propaganda ..... a well deserved treatment for the manure spewed by Trump!!

Adios Nancy!!  

No ..... Instead keep up the patriotic work protecting our Constitution Nancy!!

Her legacy will be that of a true American patriot who did everything she could to protect our Constitution from a corrupt moron (and his Party) who thinks he is above the law while defecating on our Constitution!!

What an example!  LOL!!!

Yup .... an example of a true patriot who kept her oath to protect our Constitution while Trump supporters find protecting our Constitution and abiding to oaths as something to laugh at!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

@jimc91 wrote:

TOO FUNNY!!

Nancy busted on camera preparing the pages of the speech to be torn on cue to illustrate just how bad her TDS has affected her ability to function for the American people.    The second take is in slow motion so you can see her actions.  TOO FUNNY!!  Busted?  LMAO!  She knew early on the tripe Dump (sic) was spewing!  Good for her....  She's got backbone, far more than any Republican other than Mitt Romney has demonstrated.

Adios Nancy!!   She has 11 more months, get used to it.

What a hoot you (sic) legacy will be.  Yep, she'll be known as the Congresswoman who stood up to Dump (sic) and ushered in many more females and minorities into the House.

Honored Social Butterfly

Centristsin2010:

Sounds like Pelosi Derangement Syndrome to me.

Honored Social Butterfly

@Panjandrum wrote:

Centristsin2010:

Sounds like Pelosi Derangement Syndrome to me.

Are you familiar with the symptoms? 

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly

Fishslayer:  Are you familiar with the symptoms? 

Yes. If Nancy so much as drops a stinker, the right will start a thread of faux outrage. It's easy to spot.

Honored Social Butterfly

The best defense for trump that his supporters can come up with and his terrible speech, is Nancy rightfully tearing up her copy of the speech...

what is really glaring is their attempt to divert attention away from the fact that trump is "tearing up" Our Democracy...

interesting that they don't take notice of that!

Honored Social Butterfly

@williamb39198 wrote:

The best defense for trump that his supporters can come up with and his terrible speech, is Nancy rightfully tearing up her copy of the speech...

what is really glaring is their attempt to divert attention away from the fact that trump is "tearing up" Our Democracy...

interesting that they don't take notice of that!

The right's terminal hatred for the left hinders their reasoning abilities.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png