Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Pedo Roy - women shouldn't vote - be judges - run for office

Message 1 of 4

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Textbook co-authored by Roy Moore in 2011 says women shouldn’t run for office – ThinkProgress

Wonder how the women voters in Alabama feel about that portion of Pedo's political thinking...

Based on what I've heard from some Alabama women in on-the-street-interviews, they'd think, "I would have done him when I was 14".

Thus speak the base (pun intended) female supporters of Roy....

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

@alferdpacker wrote:

Textbook co-authored by Roy Moore in 2011 says women shouldn’t run for office – ThinkProgress

Wonder how the women voters in Alabama feel about that portion of Pedo's political thinking...

Based on what I've heard from some Alabama women in on-the-street-interviews, they'd think, "I would have done him when I was 14".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

@alferdpacker wrote:

Bet 'ol Pedo Roy would like to repeal the 19th Amendment...

Guess that needs to be made known throughout all of Alabama...

There is no room for equaity in Moores brand of religion. he reminds me of ELMER GANTRY. I finally saw that flick 4 years ago..the church banned the book. Fought the movie release. 

Notice how the media and the right have whipped up a frenzy that put this pedo on the back burner?

all beacuse he denies it lol . yeah..elmer told the truth too *eyeroll*.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Pedo Roy - women shouldn't vote - be judges - run for office

Message 4 of 4

Bet 'ol Pedo Roy would like to repeal the 19th Amendment...

Guess that needs to be made known throughout all of Alabama...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors