Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with the AARP job board.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Peace and Unity

Message 31 of 35

The purpose of the group is for your entertainment, is it not?

Assume nothing. Question everything. And start thinking.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 35
Dictator Trump. @john258.......back to Trump. In my opinion, he is like an obsession to some posters. I read your post and if I understand, because I mention peace and unity, I am a dictator and perhaps a preacher????? So what we need in your opinion is more hatred, descention, marching, looting, and chips on our shoulders? Is this your lesson you are trying to make me understand?
Geez, where do you people pull some of this stuff from? Never mind, I think I know.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 35

@Soosie wrote:
This is the way it works. Anyone with an opposing opinion on of all places a discussion board is the enemy and is considered one who is creating a problem. Really hard to understand a group who only want one sided opinions on a board. Kinda defeats the purpose of the group in my opinion..

Try reading about how Germany came under the control of its Dictator in the 1930. You will find that there were people saying just what you are saying we need peace an unity, and work with each other. Even the P.M. of GB said that after his meeting with Hitler. Peace in our time. Well we saw how that turned out. A lot of the people preaching that did so on the trains to the camps, and even as they entered the death chamber. The time has long passed where what you preach was true, and to follow what you say now is how we keep Dictator Trump.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 35
This is the way it works. Anyone with an opposing opinion on of all places a discussion board is the enemy and is considered one who is creating a problem. Really hard to understand a group who only want one sided opinions on a board. Kinda defeats the purpose of the group in my opinion..
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Peace and Unity

Message 35 of 35

you voted for Trump.jpg

Kudos