Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Peace and Unity

Message 21 of 35

tolerance.jpgyes, feel the Rights love of peace and unity.

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 35

torchlight.jpgTolerant Trump supporters.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 35

@Soosie wrote:
This is the way it works. Anyone with an opposing opinion on of all places a discussion board is the enemy and is considered one who is creating a problem. Really hard to understand a group who only want one sided opinions on a board. Kinda defeats the purpose of the group in my opinion..

Then stop Smiley Happy

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 35

@Soosie wrote:
‎07-28-2018 02:26 AM
The purpose of the group is for your entertainment, is it not? @Cirice......once someone has the ole memory cog stuck in one location, I will stop reading their posts, so this will be the last one for you. Guess you will need to peck at another source.

I must admit, this post is an incredibly eloquent way of saying "I hate facts and will ignore them!" Nicely done.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 35

@alferdpacker wrote:

Ir's (sic) extremely revealing as to the way that the unpatriotic and unAmerican concept of restricting constitutional rights of those who don't agree with trump supporters keeps being interpreted as something good in the content of posts of trump supporters...

Hypocrisy - thy name is trump supporter...

On the other hand isn't it more so the liberal, non-Trump supporters here who are more so advocating forcing their policies on others?  That is where the hypocrisy lies.

Where has advocating the constitutional rights of liberals been suggested?  Hasn't it been the liberal element who have been attacking the opinions of conservatives, i.e. labeling political opinions to that of cultists? 

And which side here has constantly been invoking Hitler, Nazism, pre-war Germany etc, against those who doesn't agree with them?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 35

@nctarheel wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
So what we need in your opinion is more hatred, descention, marching, looting, and chips on our shoulders? Is this your lesson you are trying to make me understand?

Let's see.... the "hatred" word, you got from Trump himself. Looting is a dog whistle word relating to Black people rioting.

But what really worries me is the fact that you are "coming out" in opposition to DISSENSION and MARCHING.

This country's birth was based on DISSENSION.

MARCHING and the right to assemble also traces its roots back to the birth of our nation.

For a regular citizen, like yourself, to start opposing those rights reminds me of pre-war Germany.

It's scary!!!!!!

Ir's extremely revealing as to the way that the unpatriotic and unAmerican concept of restricting constitutional rights of those who don't agree with trump supporters keeps being interpreted as something good in the content of posts of trump supporters...

Hypocrisy - thy name is trump supporter...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 35

@Soosie wrote:
So what we need in your opinion is more hatred, descention, marching, looting, and chips on our shoulders? Is this your lesson you are trying to make me understand?

Let's see.... the "hatred" word, you got from Trump himself. Looting is a dog whistle word relating to Black people rioting.

But what really worries me is the fact that you are "coming out" in opposition to DISSENSION and MARCHING.

This country's birth was based on DISSENSION.

MARCHING and the right to assemble also traces its roots back to the birth of our nation.

For a regular citizen, like yourself, to start opposing those rights reminds me of pre-war Germany.

It's scary!!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 35
‎07-28-2018 02:26 AM
The purpose of the group is for your entertainment, is it not? @Cirice......once someone has the ole memory cog stuck in one location, I will stop reading their posts, so this will be the last one for you. Guess you will need to peck at another source.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 35

Cirice

Thank you for sharing your post. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 35

Here's a little something you might enjoy:

19510578_334932460273028_4437980780719315754_n.jpg

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors