Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Peace and Unity

Message 11 of 35

@nctarheel wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
So what we need in your opinion is more hatred, descention, marching, looting, and chips on our shoulders? Is this your lesson you are trying to make me understand?

Let's see.... the "hatred" word, you got from Trump himself. Looting is a dog whistle word relating to Black people rioting.

No, every list of the supposed faults of our President includes reference to hatred. Looting is a real word having a real meaning describing events that really happen. Playing the race card on your part cannot change that reality.

But what really worries me is the fact that you are "coming out" in opposition to DISSENSION and MARCHING.

This country's birth was based on DISSENSION.

MARCHING and the right to assemble also traces its roots back to the birth of our nation.

For a regular citizen, like yourself, to start opposing those rights reminds me of pre-war Germany.

It's scary!!!!!!

I suppose if you are going to associate a call for more civil interaction between out people with Nazi Germany, it is understandable that Soosie would scare you.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 35

@john258 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
This is the way it works. Anyone with an opposing opinion on of all places a discussion board is the enemy and is considered one who is creating a problem. Really hard to understand a group who only want one sided opinions on a board. Kinda defeats the purpose of the group in my opinion..

Try reading about how Germany came under the control of its Dictator in the 1930. You will find that there were people saying just what you are saying we need peace an unity, and work with each other. Even the P.M. of GB said that after his meeting with Hitler. Peace in our time. Well we saw how that turned out. A lot of the people preaching that did so on the trains to the camps, and even as they entered the death chamber. The time has long passed where what you preach was true, and to follow what you say now is how we keep Dictator Trump.

What does that mean? Did the left wing mobs beat up Trump voters in Germany in the '30s?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 35

You tell people to accept having a Dictator and just make the best of it. @john258.......Well, well, well. Didn't know I had this much power. I am guessing you can think for yourself and should not worry as much about what someone else posts. I hate to keep bringing this up, but these posts are not read by a HUGE audience and I have not heard of any elected official reading any of them.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 35

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

It is the enablers who are forcing Dictator Trump on the USA, and the thinking people fighting that just as  happened in Germany. The thinking people lost in Germany and the country, and world paid a terrible price. No thinking person would agree or support the enablers as they try and bring Dictator Trump to power.

What does Germany have to do with our political scene today? 

Thinking people know, and the enablers do not that is why they are so dangerous. Thinking people allowed you to have a happy life. Enablers would not have allowed that.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 35

@john258 wrote:

It is the enablers who are forcing Dictator Trump on the USA, and the thinking people fighting that just as  happened in Germany. The thinking people lost in Germany and the country, and world paid a terrible price. No thinking person would agree or support the enablers as they try and bring Dictator Trump to power.

What does Germany have to do with our political scene today? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 35

@Soosie wrote:
Dictator Trump. @john258.......back to Trump. In my opinion, he is like an obsession to some posters. I read your post and if I understand, because I mention peace and unity, I am a dictator and perhaps a preacher????? So what we need in your opinion is more hatred, descention, marching, looting, and chips on our shoulders? Is this your lesson you are trying to make me understand?
Geez, where do you people pull some of this stuff from? Never mind, I think I know.

You tell people to accept having a Dictator and just make the best of it. That is what happened in Germany and allowed Hitler to take full power and we saw what happened there. Once Dictator Trump is out of power what you say becomes the healing for the country, and even the world as WW2 showed us. You do not say work with the robber as the money is taken from the bank, you stop the robber. What is needed now is to end Dictator Trump before he gets full power, not support him to get full power. The enablers support him by saying work with him and he will change. He will not change.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 35

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Ir's (sic) extremely revealing as to the way that the unpatriotic and unAmerican concept of restricting constitutional rights of those who don't agree with trump supporters keeps being interpreted as something good in the content of posts of trump supporters...

Hypocrisy - thy name is trump supporter...

On the other hand isn't it more so the liberal, non-Trump supporters here who are more so advocating forcing their policies on others?  That is where the hypocrisy lies.

Where has advocating the constitutional rights of liberals been suggested?  Hasn't it been the liberal element who have been attacking the opinions of conservatives, i.e. labeling political opinions to that of cultists? 

And which side here has constantly been invoking Hitler, Nazism, pre-war Germany etc, against those who doesn't agree with them?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 35

This beats Shark week.. 😍😍😍...Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 35
Republicans in Tennesee wont go after Nazis
https://www.timesofisrael.com/republican-dominated-committee-in-tennessee-fails-to-pass-bill-against...

Feel the love
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 35

Everyone your posts are killing me. 😍😍😍.Nancy