Protect your digital identity with AARP’s fraud resource center. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Parkland shooting survivors

Message 41 of 88

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@MIsekerwrote:

Sure Tx. compare bombing deaths to gun deaths. Bombs are illegal to posess. 

If your house is raided and you have guns, there is a possibility they will let you go.

If your house is raided and you just have the MATERIALS to make bombs, off to jail you go. 

Who is going to raid my house without a legal cause?  If a person is a lawabiding citizen why would they?

That's what the family of the guy killed by the police in Wichita asked.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 88

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@alferdpackerwrote:

Using improper spelling and/or grammar says lots about a poster too.

Proper spelling and grammar is specifically noted as being advisable in GUIDELINES...

I'm not here to discuss grammar and in addition I would believe that anyone has ever had difficulty understanding what I have to stay.  In any addition I don't have to constantly refer to bodily parts to get a point across.

Even further, I would suggest there is no reason for you to read my posts if you have a problem.  I ignore most of yours.

Thanks for the improperly constructed first sentence that appears to lack a negative in a critical location.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL   

Posted with tears running down my cheeks and sides hurting from laughter.

Oh dear - I mentioned some body parts again, didn't I?  

Ah well - back to the topic - Parkland shooting survivors

Vaya Con Huevos

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 88

@alferdpackerwrote:

Proper spelling and grammar is specifically noted as being advisable in GUIDELINES...

I'm not here to discuss grammar and in addition I would believe that anyone has ever had difficulty understanding what I have to stay.  In any addition I don't have to constantly refer to bodily parts to get a point across.

Even further, I would suggest there is no reason for you to read my posts if you have a problem.  I ignore most of yours.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 88

@MIsekerwrote:

If your house is raided and you have guns, there is a possibility they will let you go.

If your house is raided and you just have the MATERIALS to make bombs, off to jail you go. 

Who is going to raid my house without a legal cause?  If a person is a lawabiding citizen why would they?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 88

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@alferdpackerwrote:

Grammar issues might be considered a result of educational shortcomings, intellectual laziness,  or possibly lack of respect for one's country and/or the nation's primary language. 

Whatever the cause, It's not something that any intelligent and adequately educated native-born American Citizen with any amount of self respect would ever consider doing.

Not necessarily, this isn't a classroom, nor excercise in grammar or language.  Apparently some use it as a cop-out to either attack another poster or to divert from the topic.

Additionally grammar or word usage depends of the area of the country a person is from  In the Southeastern Appalachians wording like 'you'uns', 'us'uns', etc are commonly heard among the older rural residents.  There are other expressions that are ok in other areas of the country.

So unless someone shows bigotry towards others, it's doubtful one should go off-topic to criticize others for their use of language in a topic not directed towards language.  But their doing so tells a lot about the poster.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 88

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

Most of the mass killings committed in our country have been committed by persons who could pass a background check., even for "mental state". Many also  were of the mindset of white supremacists, neo-nazis, and other wacko identity groups yet those could pass background checks, including for those mental states.   Any suggestions for a solution to this?

So when did you become a psychologist dealing in mental illness?   Your post is mostly partisan based repeating the same words that is used by liberals here about those who doesn't subscribe to their political philosophy.  Can you prove that they are true or is it a method of childish lashing out because one can't adequately and civilly carry on a discussion? 

But do you have any proof that banning certain kind of firearms would cut down on incidents of mass killings?  The bomber in Austin has indicated that firearms is not the only methods that could be used in these type of acts.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 88

@alferdpackerwrote:

Grammar issues might be considered a result of educational shortcomings, intellectual laziness,  or possibly lack of respect for one's country and/or the nation's primary language. 

Whatever the cause, It's not something that any intelligent and adequately educated native-born American Citizen with any amount of self respect would ever consider doing.

Not necessarily, this isn't a classroom, nor excercise in grammar or language.  Apparently some use it as a cop-out to either attack another poster or to divert from the topic.

Additionally grammar or word usage depends of the area of the country a person is from  In the Southeastern Appalachians wording like 'you'uns', 'us'uns', etc are commonly heard among the older rural residents.  There are other expressions that are ok in other areas of the country.

So unless someone shows bigotry towards others, it's doubtful one should go off-topic to criticize others for their use of language in a topic not directed towards language.  But their doing so tells a lot about the poster.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 88

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@alferdpackerwrote:

Another post with gramatically incorrect content comprised of unverifiable minority opinion.

Can you be sure of being minority opinion?  You have the actual figures?  As far as grammar, the old fallback when one can't adequately discuss the subject or topic.

Yep - look it up - I did.

Everyone knows that it's not a matter of can't find the data - it's a matter of won't look to find data that one knows will unquestionably prove one wrong.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 88

@alferdpackerwrote:

Another post with gramatically incorrect content comprised of unverifiable minority opinion.

Can you be sure of being minority opinion?  You have the actual figures?  As far as grammar, the old fallback when one can't adequately discuss the subject or topic.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 88

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@alferdpackerwrote:

Only a minority of Americans support and approve of trump...

Reality is sufficient unto itself, and stands alone with no need for outside right wing lies for support.

I don't believe I mentioned Trump but some here has an obsession with attacking him.  My comments was about those who think they can ban guns and magazines completely, or is obsessed with calling legal gun owners or those they don't support as crackpots.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs