AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Parkland shooting survivors

Message 21 of 88

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Oh, so it only matters if it's you?  Shocking....

Sorry, no doubt it matters to you also; Wrong again....I care about people getting mowed down by semi-automatic weapons.  You apparently don't.  so you were able to add another tally to your hate cops tally threads.  Wrong again.  I don't hate cops.  Though I hold disdain for neglegent cops who kill innocent people who don't need to be shot dead.  And you?  A supposed Christian?  Apparently couldn't care less.... Did you also add the Austin Bomber who blew himself up when the cops were closing in?  Should I?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 88

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

The actual numbers have been presented in many polls that you choose to ignore. Most all news sources have reported that the majority wants the gun controls being discussed and you choose to ignore that. Keep ignoring everything and you will remain uninformed, unless of course you are simply denying what you know. Hillary, once again mentioned by you, has nothing to do with this.

The "research" or polls and news reports have been posted yet you still deny or ignore them, that's your problem, not mine.  Yet another extreme comment, the "knife" fights have nothing to do with the gun control laws that the majority of reasonable and intelligent Americans want.

Polls only reflect a sampling and not aggregate numbers.  LOL.....no kidding!  Ever try to poll everyone?  Polls are subject to error, that's why every REAL poll has a +/- included.....I assume you know what that means.  and only reflect the opinion of those polls. Wrong.  The opinion of those taking the polls  Polls don't have opinions; they report opinions. How many times have you been polled but gave an inaccurate opinion.  Never.  Have you?  Also, that's taking into account with the +/- indicators. I do it just for fun to just irritate unwanted pollers (sic) who interrupt me.  Guess what...they aren't irritated.  In fact, if the suspect you are bs'ing, they will discard your input.  Of course your comment isn't surprising since two years ago you were a liberal and now, all you do is attack liberals.

Hillary reflects your leader of the cult.  She is the elephant in the room...  Blah, blah, blah....  Has absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic, but just your obsession with your gal.

The knife incident reflects that there are other weapons legally available.  Not one that can easily kill 17 in seconds, or 58 from a hotel a block away.  For years I kept an ultra-sharp machette (sic) by my bed.  I did chase a prower (sic) off my property one late night using it. Did you kill 17 students with it?  Of course not, so what's your point?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 88

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

The actual numbers have been presented in many polls that you choose to ignore. Most all news sources have reported that the majority wants the gun controls being discussed and you choose to ignore that. Keep ignoring everything and you will remain uninformed, unless of course you are simply denying what you know. Hillary, once again mentioned by you, has nothing to do with this.

The "research" or polls and news reports have been posted yet you still deny or ignore them, that's your problem, not mine.  Yet another extreme comment, the "knife" fights have nothing to do with the gun control laws that the majority of reasonable and intelligent Americans want.

Polls only reflect a sampling and not aggregate numbers. You forget to mention that the Qiunnipiac polls are one of the very most accurate in the country and that they predicted that Hillary would win based on the popular vote and they were correct. Polls are subject to error, and only reflect the opinion of those polls. The Quinnipiac polls was not in error, you fail to mention that also.   How many times have you been polled but gave an inaccurate opinion.  I do it just for fun to just irritate unwanted pollers(sic) who interrupt me. An opinion is an opinion, if I have ever given an "inaccurate one" in a poll, I certainly didn't do it on purpose and it would seem rather childish to do so.

Hillary reflects your leader of the cult.  She is the elephant in the room. She seems to be your favorite elephant as much as you mention her.

The knife incident reflects that there are other weapons legally available. There are many other weapons legally available, many are firearms and many are not, so limiting the number of rounds allowed in a magazine and banning any assault style weapons would not infringe on "the right to bear arms". For years I kept an ultra-sharp machette(sic) by my bed. I did chase a prower(sic) off my property one late night using it.  Do you wish he had been practicing his "right to bear firearms"? by carrying an AR-15?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 88

The Constitution says what SCOTUS says it says and SCOTUS has said repeatedly the TYPE of weapon held by the public CAN be regulated by the Government.

If we allow Der Trumper to place more Nazis on the court, the NRAGOP will be promoting RPGs for home defense, and donny's Nazis will agree.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 88

@Centristsin2010wrote:

smca....they usual forget (conveniently) the "regulated militia" reference as well ....

The 1st admendment doesn't exclude shouting "fire" in a crowded theater either....

So where did the First Amendment fit into this discussion?  But thanks for the news Flash with that century old bit of information!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 88

Nobody here said they want to CONFISCATE semi-automatic weapons, only disable their ability to fire in the semi-auto mode and do it more than 8 times before reloading. You can still keep that cool looking AR-15, you just won't be able to make it shoot 120 times a minute and will have to manage with 10-15rpm.

Der Trumper DID say he thought Police should be able to CONFISCATE all the firearms from people they think are homicidal, which is also an idea worth persuing, but to make that happen, we'll have to get rid of the NRAGOP next November.

We need to CONFISCATE the political power of the NRAGOP at the polls next November. If we don't, their slaughter of innocents will continue.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 88

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Sorry, no doubt it matters to you also; so you were able to add another tally to your hate cops tally threads.  Did you also add the Austin Bomber who blew himself up when the cops were closing in?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 88

@ChasKy53wrote:

Polls only reflect a sampling and not aggregate numbers.  Polls are subject to error, and only reflect the opinion of those polls.  How many times have you been polled but gave an inaccurate opinion.  I do it just for fun to just irritate unwanted pollers who interrupt me.

Hillary reflects your leader of the cult.  She is the elephant in the room...

The knife incident reflects that there are other weapons legally available.  For years I kept an ultra-sharp machette by my bed.  I did chase a prower off my property one late night using it. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 88

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@smcawrote:

Tx, the 2nd Amendment does NOT mention AR-15s by name or description so doesn't "cover" them. 

The Second Amendment didn't cover muskets either or any specific gun.  It does say 'to bear arms' without mentioning any specific type.   Nor does it mention or prohibit 'rifled bored arms'. or six-shooter pistols.  But they have been understood as 'arms' as definded (sic) in that amendment.

smca....they usual forget (conveniently) the "regulated militia" reference as well ....

The 1st admendment doesn't exclude shouting "fire" in a crowded theater either....

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 88

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

That's what the family of the guy killed by the police in Wichita asked.....

That was Wichita and not a small Texas area where everyone knows everyone.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22