Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: PUTIN ASKED TO INTERROGATE RUSSIN EMBASSADOR

Message 1 of 3

I have put this info on several of the threads, and still no answer from any of the Trump Followers.

Expected answers
Fake News

Why not is only fair we are inditing many Russians
Trump knows what is best for the US

They are friends and exchange policies.

ETC

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: PUTIN ASKED TO INTERROGATE RUSSIN EMBASSADOR

Message 2 of 3

Lets just add a little to this. The State Dept. has said Trump was wrong to even look at it. There are statements out this evening from some serving in the Govt. now who really take off on it. You could not post the statements in here. What all should realize is what Putin wants is for the US to send these people to Russia where they will be tried, and with the former Ambassador then killed. Dictator Trump in action with American Citizens. Notice Putin is not going to send his 12 here. One last comment. A lot of people think stealing the kids and not being able to get them back to their mothers & fathers was poor planing. I have posted it was by design of Dictator Trump and his enablers. You see the path he is going down for over a year now so do not be fooled.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

PUTIN ASKED TO INTERROGATE RUSSIN EMBASSADOR

Message 3 of 3

Abosluteluy unbelievable. Putin has asked to interriogate 2 Americans, and The Donald said he will think about it. 

W H Y  did he not tell Putin NO up front? When has a foreign government  we DO consider as  an enemy ever asked to interriogate 2 Americans?  And believe it or not, it's P U T I N. Was that a closed door request for starters? Who else is going to be requested by Putin? 

The Donald must have lost his marbles completely if he even considers such an outrageious request. If it were me no way would I ever be sent to be interriogated by Russia, or even if it was to be in America. I would have to be subpoened  by HIGHER UP than the Donald. 

Ever single day he shows more and more what an absolutely NUT job he really is.   We gotta pull that amendment out that he is unfit, but no one does.   He is UNFIT.   He LOVES the enemy!!  

IMO

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors