Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: PUTIN ADMITS TO RUSSIAN MEDDLING IN 2016 ELECTION

Message 1 of 18

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

Chasky--I always thought that maturity was admitting when one was wrong and the ability to face facts, no matter how uncomfortable that might become.  I thought maturity was understanding that others may need help from time to time from their fellow man.  I thought maturity was being selfless enough to provide that help.  Hmm--must be the rules have changed--at least on the right.

Chas - I always thought that maturity involved being in a discussion and being able to understand the subject under discussion.

It appears that to the left none of that applies - only insults are needed, not concentration.

And, of course, the most important thing - kudo mining.

I didn't make the statement you quote above rk. An even so, I see no "insults" in the words of pc6063, which is who you quote. So why do you direct your question to me? And what is with the "kudo mining" comment? Baiting?

"Putin admits to Russian meddling in the 2016 election" ....... do you have a comment about that?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 18

@pc6063 wrote:

Chasky--I always thought that maturity was admitting when one was wrong and the ability to face facts, no matter how uncomfortable that might become.  I thought maturity was understanding that others may need help from time to time from their fellow man.  I thought maturity was being selfless enough to provide that help.  Hmm--must be the rules have changed--at least on the right.

Chas - I always thought that maturity involved being in a discussion and being able to understand the subject under discussion.

It appears that to the left none of that applies - only insults are needed, not concentration.

And, of course, the most important thing - kudo mining.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 18

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

RK--Or your hero is about to be exposed! 

Really, then why support Trump in anythig he does?   The investigations continue -  

Being an adult, I don't go in for that "hero" jazz. So, who is going to be exposed about what?

During a campaign an adult listens to the positions and the vision of the candidates and picks the one that most closely aligns with his. A "less than adult" goes into the "hero" or "oh how I hate" mode.

Now, about your claim, "about to be exposed" - exposed for what??? I understand that "about to be" is a chronologically ambiguous term and that is O.K. - investigations are a slow and unpredictable thing. But "exposed" is pretty definitive. What "exposure do you predict?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 18

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 18

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

Being an adult, I don't go in for that "hero" jazz. So, who is going to be exposed about what?

Really, then why support Trump in anythig he does?   The investigations continue ........

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 18

@rk9152 wrote:

Or possibly he, like Trump, is "pulling chains".

Pity kudo granted

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 18

@pc6063 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 18

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 18

Or possibly he, like Trump, is "pulling chains".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 18

Putin takes it a bit further, saying that Russia could be being 'framed' by Americans (even the CIA) for hacking American data bases. It could be a political thing where someone hacked and leaked the information to damage one party and then blamed it on the Russians.

Yep, the investigation must be getting close to Russia, Putin seems to be squirming.

More:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/vladimir-putin-tells-megyn-kelly-u-s-hackers-could-have-n767641

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors