Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: PROTECT STATES' VOTING SYSTEMS

Message 41 of 69

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

There sure is an awful lot of misinformation being posted on this site.

The fact of this particular matter is that $380 million dollars was already appropriated to protect states voting systems and it has not yet been spent.  What the Republicans said was that instead of blindly appropiating an additional $250 million they wanted to see what was actually needed after the initial $380 million was spent.  Seems reasonable to me.

Republicans are the ONLY reason the $380 million has not been spent to protect our voting system from fraud. The reason is simple - those wonderful DIEBOLD paperless machines the Red States bought make it impossible to detect hacking, and  Russians For Trump are the only ones doing the hacking.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 69

Yeah grayson for 2 years the Republican's have been in control and dragged their feet and now Nov. 2018 is just around the corner and have at it Russia , just remember who your friends are and play nice Putin.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 69

@mandm84 wrote:

Robert S. Mueller III

You keep posting as if he is the long awaited messiah.  And apparently is in awe of him....I have never been in awe of anyone like you sound.

You mentioned something along the line of law enforcement as if you had experience.  You never answered.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

PROTECT STATES' VOTING SYSTEMS

Message 44 of 69

Grayson made a very fair point. However, after dividing $380 million by 50, the answer was $7.6 million. That doesn't seem like enough money for many of the larger states.

As for Grayson's 2nd point, if we wait to see how the above works out, it might be too late. Maybe it would be better to spend the extra money, which should provide a higher level of safety for our elections?

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 69

There sure is an awful lot of misinformation being posted on this site.

The fact of this particular matter is that $380 million dollars was already appropriated to protect states voting systems and it has not yet been spent.  What the Republicans said was that instead of blindly appropiating an additional $250 million they wanted to see what was actually needed after the initial $380 million was spent.  Seems reasonable to me.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 69

@BigLib

You haven't contributed towards the topic but have been doing more partisan accusatory throwing.

So do you have any suggestions about the topic, or would you just rather inflame things?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 69

For 4 generations, GOPerLords have told their dupes any solution to any problem that involves Government spending is "THROWING MONEY AT THE PROBLEM"

The tragidy is their dupes bought this lie hook line and sinker, and today it's the automatic Republican response to solving any problem for the 99%. The 1% have no problems, yet the dupes think throwing money at them will make everyone better off, so that's all they expect from their elected leaders, and that's all they get from those leaders.

The Republican Poll Tax that keeps everyone who cannot afford to get a State provided photo ID from voting has been upheld by the 5 Fascists of SCOTUS - thanks again Hillary Haters.

Now we need money not just to protect our voting machines, but to protect our Democracy from being destroyed by LIES. Republicans will prevent the money from being spent where and how its needed, and instead hand it to the 1%.

The only solution is to get rid of the Republican majorities in House and Senate.

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 69

Yeah your prejudice shines through Tex. Yup Every Member of those 17 Intelligence Agencies including the FBI , CIA and DOJ are just Far Left Pawns of Obama. You go right ahead and tell that to their faces Tex and don't forget to give it to Lifelong Republican Robert S. Mueller III in person. I would love to see that discussion , which you would not fare very well , my friend !

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 69

And there it is, folks! It's all Hillary's fault that the right wing extremists would rather have communists tamper with our elections. Who didn't see THAT coming!

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 69

@mandm84 wrote:

No Tex the top 17 Intelligence Agencies including the FBI , CIA and DOJ have found strong and convincing evidence that Russia did in fact hack and influence our 2016 National Elections.

What do they know right ? They're only the smartest and most advanced Law Enforcement and Investigative Agencies in the World.

That has been posted over and over and over...and means nothing since this train of thought was started by the Obama administration.  There were no Russians influencing me, but the nominee for the Democratic Party completely influence me not to vote for her.

How did the Russians influence our elections if they were not in the voting booth with voters.  If you noticed the electoral voting pattern, it was middle America who elected the President and not the easily influenced more liberal states.  Besides what was Hillary's message that anyone would want to vote for her?  All I heard was vote for me, it's time for a woman President, it's my time. 

Democrats have no valid argument, the Republicans did. 

And isn't this about protecting states' voting systems?  Simplest way is vetting to insure only legal and authorized voters cast ballots.

Kudos
Views