Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: PROTECT STATES' VOTING SYSTEMS

Message 31 of 69

Did I say Mueller would protect our Voting Systems ?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 69

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@BigLib

You haven't contributed towards the topic but have been doing more partisan accusatory throwing.

So do you have any suggestions about the topic, or would you just rather inflame things?

@TxGrandpa2  Except for a reply to the personal attack from @Soosie, every one of my posts mentioned election tampering, which is this thread's topic, thank you very much.

*Edit: Actually, @Soosie's post was more off-topic than a personal attack, although I doubt the "reach to the bottom" part was meant in an endearing manner.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 69

@rker321 wrote:

Gee Tx,, I thought it was going to be you.  You still have not told us what would solve this issue. we just hear from you or what won't work.

I would venture to say that you are being sarcastic.  Exactly what are they protecting the voting systems from?  Why not Democrats?  They have shown that the best way to break into computer systems is to open phishing emails.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 69

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

It's all fake news , unless President Trump says otherwise , come on now and get on board.

Not to worry, Mueller is going to protect the states' voting systems.

Gee Tx,, I thought it was going to be you.  You still have not told us what would solve this issue. we just hear from you or what won't work.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 69

@mandm84 wrote:

It's all fake news , unless President Trump says otherwise , come on now and get on board.

Not to worry, Mueller is going to protect the states' voting systems.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 69

@mandm84 wrote:

Let's just say I have always been a huge fan of Robert S. Mueller III. You wont find a Better Man and the Far Right have tried to find dirt , but he is the real deal in my book.

So Mueller is going to protect the states' voting systems?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 69

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 69

@gruffstuff wrote:

Why don't you just Google election vulnerability 2018 and read through what experts have to say on the subject.

So you really don't know, but are just repeating the talking points?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 69

Ok, why don't you describe how our voting system is so vulnerable and what corrective measures will definitely take care of that vulnerability?

Why don't you just Google election vulnerability 2018 and read through what experts have to say on the subject.

Or is all of that fake news?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 69

Let's just say I have always been a huge fan of Robert S. Mueller III. You wont find a Better Man and the Far Right have tried to find dirt , but he is the real deal in my book.

Kudos
Views