Take a look at how people age around the world with this AARP special report: A New Age.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: PROTECT STATES' VOTING SYSTEMS

Message 21 of 69

@rker321 wrote:

don't tell me that you don't   believe in your own country intelligence and Senate 

If I would be receiving my information direct from the intelligence people I would believe it would be more credible than reading about it in the media.  I learned years ago that the media isn't all that accurate in their reporting. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 69

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

I am not being sarcastic, but I really now do not understand your answer. YOu are saying now that the Democrats were the ones the meddled with the 2016 elections and not the Russians.?

Did I say that or did I ask a question.  But there is something you posted that doesn't compute.  In the past you have said that your family was upper class which was favored by Batista, thus the reason you are here in this country when Castro took over. 

Then you said that Castro was popular until he started bearing down.  So did you support Batista or Castro?  Wasn't both just as bad?

Although you again  refuse to answer a very simple question as to whether the Russians did indeed meddled in the elections of 2016   I will answer your question regarding my birth Country.
I came to this country on January 3rd 1961.   reason, fist of all didn't like communism and second  all our businesses and properties were being nationalized. Certainly I was not going to support a man that was making me poor  would you? 
so whether I supported Batista or not. heck. you have right here in Florida two US Representative that are the inlaws of Fidel Castro.  remember the Diaz Balart, you should ask them that question who did they support  their brothers in Law or the Batista regime.  Gee why are you not answeing the question, don't tell me that you don't   believe in your own country intelligence and Senate 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

PROTECT STATES' VOTING SYSTEMS

Message 23 of 69

Once again, what does the following have to do with the thread topic?

"Perhaps you should note that the person I posted that to keeps bringing my past voting habits and even mentioned Castro in these posts?"

Why aren't Trump Cult members angry with Comrade Trump for failing to acknowledge and/or do anything about Russian cyberattacks on our system?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 69

@CriticalThinking wrote:"

America is under attack from Russia and we need to do something serious, but Comrade Trump is doing nothing.

Perhaps you should note that the person I posted that to keeps bringing my past voting habits and even mentioned Castro in these posts?

So you have noticed the ICBMs landing all over the country?  Good observation.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

PROTECT STATES' VOTING SYSTEMS

Message 25 of 69

What does the following have to do with the topic of protecting states voting systems?

"In the past you have said that your family was upper class which was favored by Batista, thus the reason you are here in this country when Castro took over.  Then you said that Castro was popular until he started bearing down.  So did you support Batista or Castro?  Wasn't both just as bad?"

America is under attack from Russia and we need to do something serious, but Comrade Trump is doing nothing.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 69

@rker321 wrote:

I am not being sarcastic, but I really now do not understand your answer. YOu are saying now that the Democrats were the ones the meddled with the 2016 elections and not the Russians.?

Did I say that or did I ask a question.  But there is something you posted that doesn't compute.  In the past you have said that your family was upper class which was favored by Batista, thus the reason you are here in this country when Castro took over. 

Then you said that Castro was popular until he started bearing down.  So did you support Batista or Castro?  Wasn't both just as bad?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 69

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Gee Tx,, I thought it was going to be you.  You still have not told us what would solve this issue. we just hear from you or what won't work.

I would venture to say that you are being sarcastic.  Exactly what are they protecting the voting systems from?  Why not Democrats?  They have shown that the best way to break into computer systems is to open phishing emails.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 69

So you really don't know, but are just repeating the talking points?

What would be the point of me reading them for you and then telling you what I read?

You won't believe what is in the articles or what experts say anyway, much less what I tell you.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 69

@gruffstuff wrote:

Will Your Vote Be Vulnerable On Election Day?

As America heads toward the 2018 midterms, there is an 800-pound gorilla in the voting booth.

Despite improvements since Russia's attack on the 2016 presidential race, the U.S. elections infrastructure is vulnerable — and will remain so in November.

Throw money at a problem, that's not a problem ?

I'm going to pick a bit at the overall scope of this thing.  The election system is at risk..true.  The entire information system is as well.  I'm pretty sure you know that a person votes what he/she 'believes'.  I'm pretty sure you also know 'belief' is a matter of choice of 'what' to believe. That is nowhere more apparent than in the run-up to the 2016 general elections and the entire election process as well.  It wasn't just the 'voting system' at play. You've heard the "But Wait....There's More" thing.  I know you have.  Well, there most certainly is MORE.  Acquire control over the information infrastructure and the game is over.
Fact very likely has little to nothing to do with how many people actually vote.  Propaganda and perceptions do. That's important as well...maybe more so, even, when it comes to actual impact.
Both Trump and his cadre AND the Russians are actively pursuing control over the information sources.  Perhaps together.  So....how do you count the ways that is happening.  Just sayin'.
Can't fix a flat if you can't pump air into it.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 69

@mandm84 wrote:

Did I say Mueller would protect our Voting Systems ?

You keep bringing him up.

Have a good afternoon.

Kudos
Views