If you suspect you're a scam target, AARP's fraud helpline is here for you. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: PROTECT STATES' VOTING SYSTEMS

Message 11 of 69

True Trump supporter !  It's all fake news unless Trump tells us otherwise. So whatever the Mueller Investigation reveals , dont believe a word unless Trump say's it's true , ok Tex !!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 69

Hillary on the brain - 24/7 !!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 69

@rker321 wrote:

Amazing so Dan Coats, ans Wray  Pompeo and that Lady director of National Security  speaking on TV and saying that Russia is now attacking our elections and had done so in 2016   Are they lying also? they do belong to this Administration they represent the WH so they are lying also? or is it that y ou simply want to give a pass to Trump and don't care what happens to this Democracy.

I have my opinions and not necessarily in line with what we hear on the media or what is said publicly.  And regardless of what that opinion is, you or someone is going to disagree with it.  If I choose to express my opinion, be sure that I will.

But remember the government doesn't always reveal the true facts all the time. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 69

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

don't tell me that you don't   believe in your own country intelligence and Senate 

If I would be receiving my information direct from the intelligence people I would believe it would be more credible than reading about it in the media.  I learned years ago that the media isn't all that accurate in their reporting. 

Amazing so Dan Coats, ans Wray  Pompeo and that Lady director of National Security  speaking on TV and saying that Russia is now attacking our elections and had done so in 2016   Are they lying also? they do belong to this Administration they represent the WH so they are lying also? or is it that y ou simply want to give a pass to Trump and don't care what happens to this Democracy.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 69

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Simple solution for Republicans ........resist anything Democrats suggest even when doing so contributes to Russians interfering with our elections.  I see you've jumped on the band wagon.

What would you suggest?  You have any suggestions about computer/cyber upgrades?  

Does just being a Democrat make a person that much more knowledgeable as to the best plan than being a Republican?   Maybe put the Democrat's 2016 Presidential nominee (she who won't be named since it gives some heartburn if I do) in charge of securing the system.   After all she put her server in her bathroom for security purposes.

The one you don't mention has nothing to do with this topic. Not spending money to improve cybersecurity in our state voter data bases and our polling places is simply stupid at this point. Stupid careless, reckless, and playing right into the Russian hacker's hands.  If the Republicans suggested spending the same amount of money for the same purpose, the Right here would not be whining like they are about this, they would support it. Pure partisan politics.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 69

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Once again, what does the following have to do with the thread topic?

"Perhaps you should note that the person I posted that to keeps bringing my past voting habits and even mentioned Castro in these posts?"

Why aren't Trump Cult members angry with Comrade Trump for failing to acknowledge and/or do anything about Russian cyberattacks on our system?

Because of their blind hatred for Hillary, Obama, anything they consider to be "Left", influences them to even accept Russians meddling in our elections over following a suggestion to spend money on security against Russian hacking.  Seems they are willing to give our elections and our country over to the Russians for the sake of opposing Democrats or anything from the Left.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 69

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Simple solution for Republicans ........resist anything Democrats suggest even when doing so contributes to Russians interfering with our elections.  I see you've jumped on the band wagon.

What would you suggest?  You have any suggestions about computer/cyber upgrades?  

Does just being a Democrat make a person that much more knowledgeable as to the best plan than being a Republican?   Maybe put the Democrat's 2016 Presidential nominee (she who won't be named since it gives some heartburn if I do) in charge of securing the system.   After all she put her server in her bathroom for security purposes.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 69

It's pure partisan politics for Right Wingers and supposed Independents here to stand against a Democrat suggestion to spend money to protect our state's security against Russian hacking into our state voting data bases and voting machines.

I can't LOL because it is so sad and ignorant.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 69

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Simple solution advocated by Democrats for any problem....just throw money at it and it will go away!!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 69

Trump's own hand picked National Security people and his appointed "Latest" FBI Director just stated on live National TV that Russia did hack and influence our 2016 election and are now doing the same hacking and influencing of the 2018 Election.

Still don't believe it Tex or did Obama poison them too ?

Kudos
Views