Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
288
Views

Re: PRO-GUN RUSSIAN BOTS

288 Views
Message 1 of 10

@afisherwrote:

    The NRA folks are partnering up with a pro-gun group:  Everytown for Gun Safety to promote the pro-gun bots.     For the whiners, one has to wonder if they have ever read a detailed article on the Russian Bots and how they work.    I suspect not.   Is it because they are trolls who survive on the disrupt model.   Or they have never considered or learned that they main sites for the bots are all RW sites that are repeating the twitter bot hate.


It is only natural that gun rights organization would work together towards a common end. How do bots get into the picture? It seems that "bots" has become like "alt-right" - something to throw out when you want to insult but do not want to think.

 

And then there is the assumption that all "bots" are RW. What's the matter with the LW - too stupid for figure it out?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
288
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
311
Views

Re: PRO-GUN RUSSIAN BOTS

311 Views
Message 2 of 10

    The NRA folks are partnering up with a pro-gun group:  Everytown for Gun Safety to promote the pro-gun bots.     For the whiners, one has to wonder if they have ever read a detailed article on the Russian Bots and how they work.    I suspect not.   Is it because they are trolls who survive on the disrupt model.   Or they have never considered or learned that they main sites for the bots are all RW sites that are repeating the twitter bot hate.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
311
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
319
Views

Re: PRO-GUN RUSSIAN BOTS

319 Views
Message 3 of 10

I read an article yesterday that showed Cruz wearing a mask over his face and a MAGA hat, and it had screen shots of comments he left on youtube talking about killing "antifa" people. So of course the neocons have to try to change the message, because Cruz is clearly a subscriber to right wing hate.

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
319
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
324
Views

Re: PRO-GUN RUSSIAN BOTS

324 Views
Message 4 of 10

@ChasKy53wrote:

Russian bots will post to cause division and extreme partisanship, they seek to divide us. It's a shame so many succumb to it.


And how about this one making your point about succumbing - "Fox news and the GOP are Russia's tools and fools".

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
324
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
325
Views

Re: PRO-GUN RUSSIAN BOTS

325 Views
Message 5 of 10

@ChasKy53wrote:

Russian bots will post to cause division and extreme partisanship, they seek to divide us. It's a shame so many succumb to it.


You may be right. Look at the words put on this board, "Disinformation....the standard for Fox, Limblah, Hannity, Breitbart, DailyCaller and the Russians.  All a pathetic lot..... "Anything for our comrades in the fascist Republican Party". 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
325
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
326
Views

Re: PRO-GUN RUSSIAN BOTS

326 Views
Message 6 of 10

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@gruffstuffwrote:

https://www.wired.com/story/pro-gun-russian-bots-flood-twitter-after-parkland-shooting/

 

PRO-GUN RUSSIAN BOTS FLOOD TWITTER AFTER PARKLAND SHOOTING


 

The shooter was a registered Democrat and a member of Antifa.

Why does this not shock me at all?

Maybe because you have to be a total piece of **bleep** to belong to either of those groups.

Rot in hell, loser.

 

The Russians and Republicans don't miss a beat do they. 


Disinformation....the standard for Fox, Limblah, Hannity, Breitbart, DailyCaller and the Russians.  All a pathetic lot..... "Anything for our comrades in the fascist Republican Party". 


If, in fact, wired.com is correct, what has that to do with Republicans, Fox, Limblah, Hannity, Breitbart, and DailyCaller?

 

And it appears we have another fraud here. I googled the quote above and guess where it led - only one source, cent.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
326
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
353
Views

Re: PRO-GUN RUSSIAN BOTS

353 Views
Message 7 of 10

Fox news and the GOP are Russia's tools and fools.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
353
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
368
Views

Re: PRO-GUN RUSSIAN BOTS

368 Views
Message 8 of 10

Russian bots will post to cause division and extreme partisanship, they seek to divide us. It's a shame so many succumb to it.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
368
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
400
Views

Re: PRO-GUN RUSSIAN BOTS

400 Views
Message 9 of 10

@gruffstuffwrote:

https://www.wired.com/story/pro-gun-russian-bots-flood-twitter-after-parkland-shooting/

 

PRO-GUN RUSSIAN BOTS FLOOD TWITTER AFTER PARKLAND SHOOTING


 

The shooter was a registered Democrat and a member of Antifa.

Why does this not shock me at all?

Maybe because you have to be a total piece of **bleep** to belong to either of those groups.

Rot in hell, loser.

 

The Russians and Republicans don't miss a beat do they. 


Disinformation....the standard for Fox, Limblah, Hannity, Breitbart, DailyCaller and the Russians.  All a pathetic lot..... "Anything for our comrades in the fascist Republican Party". 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
400
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
401
Views
9
Replies

PRO-GUN RUSSIAN BOTS

401 Views
Message 10 of 10

https://www.wired.com/story/pro-gun-russian-bots-flood-twitter-after-parkland-shooting/

 

PRO-GUN RUSSIAN BOTS FLOOD TWITTER AFTER PARKLAND SHOOTING


 

The shooter was a registered Democrat and a member of Antifa.

Why does this not shock me at all?

Maybe because you have to be a total piece of **bleep** to belong to either of those groups.

Rot in hell, loser.

 

The Russians and Republicans don't miss a beat do they. 

Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
401
Views
9
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!


close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors