Medicare open enrollment begins Tuesday! Visit the AARP Medicare Resource Center for the information you need to make your best choices.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: PRESIDENT TELLS NEWS HOW AFRAID HE IS IN WAR ZONE

Message 11 of 29
@rk9152 said : It appears that your copy&paste is not working well today.

Look at this and try again - Several seem anxious to bad-mouth the President over "afraid" but no one has provided a quote as yet.

Did I copy and paste this one OK?
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 29

HERE IS THE TAKEAWAY FROM TRUMPS TRIP TO A - WAR ZONE

TRUMPS NOT ONLY A COWARD

HE'S AFRAID OF THE DARK

Trump "Had Never Seen Anything Like" His Secretive Flight To Iraq Aboard Air Force One

"Absolutely. When I heard what ya had to go through. I mean look, I had concerns for the institution of the presidency, because, not for myself personally, I had concerns for the first lady, I will tell you. But if you would have seen what we had to go through, with the darkened plane with all windows closed, with no lights on whatsoever, anywhere, pitch black, I’ve never seen that, been on many airplanes, all types and shapes and sizes, I’ve never seen anything like it.

Hey Trump - Read your - PDB's - or have someone explain them to you and you would have understood - exactly what the Process Was Going To Be Like

Incompetent Buffoon!

BTW - Trump Thought He Was At A - Political Rally - Even Berating the MSM & Lying About Giving the Military a 10% Pay Raise - IT's just another LIE - 2.5% just like they get every year for the last several years

Hey Trump the American Main Stream Media Goes To War Zones & Actually Goes To the Front Lines - Where Real Combat is Taking Place - All The Time & They Don;t Whine About the Darkness!

Source - http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/25671/trump-had-never-seen-anything-like-his-secretive-flight-t...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 29

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Everyone has some concern when first being in a war zone.  And no doubt especially a civilian.  Even after being in one for some time a person can still be somewhat apprehensive.  If they say they are not, then they are not telling the truth.

I try not to make definitive statements - like "everyone" is a Coward the first time in a War Zone

They aren't - some are too Stupid or Uninformed..........I would have predicted Trump to be in that Camp.

Trump had good reason to be afraid - he has demeaned the same people assigned the responsibility to keep him safe & he's done it more than once

It's laughable when one claims to know how others feel/think.

Especially someone who isn't posting out of experience.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 29

lil cadet Bonespurs didn't give the Iraqi Government enough time to arrange a meeting with him and now they're debating whether or not to order all our troops OUT of their country for the effrontery.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 29

@mickstuder wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Everyone has some concern when first being in a war zone.  And no doubt especially a civilian.  Even after being in one for some time a person can still be somewhat apprehensive.  If they say they are not, then they are not telling the truth.

I try not to make definitive statements - like "everyone" is a Coward the first time in a War Zone

They aren't - some are too Stupid or Uninformed..........I would have predicted Trump to be in that Camp.

Trump had good reason to be afraid - he has demeaned the same people assigned the responsibility to keep him safe & he's done it more than once

Hear; hear!

It's laughable when one claims to know how others feel/think.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

PRESIDENT TELLS NEWS HOW AFRAID HE IS IN WAR ZONE

Message 16 of 29

As usual with Trump, it's all about him. He's visiting our troops (finally) and all he can talk about is the fact that they turned off the lights in the cabin. How could anyone survive that kind of trauma?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 29

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@rk9152said : Several seem anxious to bad-mouth the President over "afraid

He's the one gave the interview to the public, he's the one said he feared for his safety. He was there for a visit NOT to stay and be a soldier, he knew he wasn't there to go to WAR, he was a scared "visitor."

If he didn't have trust in his Security covering him he shouldn't have been there in the 1st place.
Yes he is a coward, just by the 5 bone spurs alone keeping out of the Service.

He also could have mentioned something about the men and women over there, but it had to be a news conference again about HIM. Not one thing about them, who have to face the dangers EVERY DAY , but about HIM again.

Poor Donald afraid of a War Zone, what did he expect a bed of roses, and most of all to voice to the World, the First US President in History to Announce, - how afraid he was. Real good confidence in his Security Team .

It appears that your copy&paste is not working well today. Part of the post you were theoretically responding to is missing.

Look at this and try again - Several seem anxious to bad-mouth the President over "afraid" but no one has provided a quote as yet.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 29
@rk9152 said : Several seem anxious to bad-mouth the President over "afraid

He's the one gave the interview to the public, he's the one said he feared for his safety. He was there for a visit NOT to stay and be a soldier, he knew he wasn't there to go to WAR, he was a scared "visitor."

If he didn't have trust in his Security covering him he shouldn't have been there in the 1st place.
Yes he is a coward, just by the 5 bone spurs alone keeping out of the Service.

He also could have mentioned something about the men and women over there, but it had to be a news conference again about HIM. Not one thing about them, who have to face the dangers EVERY DAY , but about HIM again.

Poor Donald afraid of a War Zone, what did he expect a bed of roses, and most of all to voice to the World, the First US President in History to Announce, - how afraid he was. Real good confidence in his Security Team .
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 29

Several seem anxious to bad-mouth the President over "afraid" but no one has provided a quote as yet.

But, as has been pointed out - who wouldn't??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 29

Since this subject is still being talked about lets talk about what Trump said and did to the Troops at his meeting with them. 1. He lied. Told them he got them their first pay raise in 10 years. 2. Signed one of his campaign hats for them. You do not bring troops into political area. 3 Look at what he told them about their Senior Officers. Telling them he has no confidence in them, yet they direct what the troops do which is life and death to troops. 4 Telling the troops the US should only be in Iraq, or Middle East if we are paid to fight by other countries. Lot of Troops chose to serve their country not to die so their country could make money. Go read all of what he told them. 5. He outed Navy Seal Team (I think it was Seal Team 5). When he greeted them is was all filmed and released by the WH to public. We never release photos of people who serve on our covert opps teams. This was a first. The closest before they blanked out their faces. If these people are taken prisoner now their captors will know they are Seals, and in the end they will be killed.

Yes Trump had a great visit in his eyes, and another disaster for the USA.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors