Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: PRESIDENT TELLS NEWS HOW AFRAID HE IS IN WAR ZONE

Message 1 of 29

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Yaron said nothing about the President personally approving the media filming, editing, and broadcasting.

From the article:

"Trump posted a video on Twitter that showed him posing for pictures with service members who appear to be from SEAL Team Five in Iraq — without shielding their faces"

Think, man, think...

TRUMP himself posted the video on Twitter. That's pretty clear evidence that he approved it, wouldn't you say?

I seriously doubt that is the process for approving news pictures for broadcast. 

Remember, no one but Yaron mentioned it. Speaking of "Think man, think" if it were an issue, don't you think it would be on every MSM headline.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 29

@rk9152 wrote:

Yaron said nothing about the President personally approving the media filming, editing, and broadcasting.

From the article:

"Trump posted a video on Twitter that showed him posing for pictures with service members who appear to be from SEAL Team Five in Iraq — without shielding their faces"

Think, man, think...

TRUMP himself posted the video on Twitter. That's pretty clear evidence that he approved it, wouldn't you say?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 29

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

The moron strikes again:

And exactly WHO do you think provided the access that made the video possible AND authorized its release to the media and WHO decided he had to be seen with actual brave warriors of the Navy SEALS? Could the answer to both be gutless draftdodging cadet Bonespurs? Yep, it not only COULD, IT IS!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 29

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

The moron strikes again:

And exactly WHO do you think provided the access that made the video possible AND authorized its release to the media and WHO decided he had to be seen with actual brave warriors of the Navy SEALS? Could the answer to both be gutless draftdodging cadet Bonespurs? Yep, it not only COULD, IT IS!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 29
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 29

@Panjandrum said: Trump accidentally identifies secret Navy SEAL team in video post

And to think he said he was smarter than all the Generals in our Military. He just proved again what a complete *************** he is, and has not a clue about the Military, how to do what, with who, when.
Looks like he needed Mattis on the trip by his side to give him some pointers.

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 29

The moron strikes again:

Shortly after his first visit to US troops stationed in a war zone, President Trump posted a video on Twitter that showed him posing for pictures with service members who appear to be from SEAL Team Five in Iraq — without shielding their faces, a report said.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 29

@mickstuder wrote:

HERE IS THE TAKEAWAY FROM TRUMPS TRIP TO A - WAR ZONE

TRUMPS NOT ONLY A COWARD

HE'S AFRAID OF THE DARK

Trump "Had Never Seen Anything Like" His Secretive Flight To Iraq Aboard Air Force One

"Absolutely. When I heard what ya had to go through. I mean look, I had concerns for the institution of the presidency, because, not for myself personally, I had concerns for the first lady, I will tell you. But if you would have seen what we had to go through, with the darkened plane with all windows closed, with no lights on whatsoever, anywhere, pitch black, I’ve never seen that, been on many airplanes, all types and shapes and sizes, I’ve never seen anything like it.

Hey Trump - Read your - PDB's - or have someone explain them to you and you would have understood - exactly what the Process Was Going To Be Like

Incompetent Buffoon!

BTW - Trump Thought He Was At A - Political Rally - Even Berating the MSM & Lying About Giving the Military a 10% Pay Raise - IT's just another LIE - 2.5% just like they get every year for the last several years

Hey Trump the American Main Stream Media Goes To War Zones & Actually Goes To the Front Lines - Where Real Combat is Taking Place - All The Time & They Don;t Whine About the Darkness!

Source - http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/25671/trump-had-never-seen-anything-like-his-secretive-flight-t...

Long and colorful as always - and meaningless (as always).

I have been on many airplanes from DC3s to 747s and I've "never seen anything like it".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 29
@john258said: Trump wanted the PM of Iraq to come to him.

Unbelievable.
Can you imagine anyone from another Country coming here to visit and tell The Donald where HE is to meet them. Yea Right !!
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 29

Here are some things about a meeting between Trump, and the PM of Iraq. They started trying to arrange it in Nov. just as they started planing his trip there in Nov. When a head of State visits another Country they are supposed to pay a call on the head of that head of State. That means Trump visits the PM of Iraq at his office or home. Trump wanted the PM of Iraq to come to him at the Airbase where our troops are which is out side the Capital. They say about 10 min by chopper. The PM of Iraq refused as he should have. It looks like Trump was to scared to make that short trip to see the PM., The PM also wanted to let the world know Iraq is not under the control of Trump.

Kudos
Views