Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: PRESIDENT ORDERS A PARADE

Message 131 of 140

Wasting taxpayers money again to satisfy a Trump ego trip.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 132 of 140

@creppelrm wrote:

Wasn't Trump a draft dodger?

That was exactly my point when I said he paid to avoid conscription. He is a cowardly fool.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 133 of 140

C'mon right wingers, weigh in and tell us how this would honor and glorify our veterans, or something else silly to try and justify trump doing something like we see the North Koreans doing.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 134 of 140

Wasn't Trump a draft dodger?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 135 of 140

@Panjandrom wrote:

phyllisc:  This is not what the United States of America is all about. Even the base should be intelligent enough to figure out what is happening, and yet, they proudly and ignorantly standby and watch the demise of the country that once was. 

All that's true, but how cool would it be to have our soldiers do cossack dancing on Pennsylvania Ave. as President Small Hands watches? I hope someone intervenes or next this buffoon might decide to redo the capitol building with an onion dome.

Yeah, this clown puts BoZo to shame.  He probably wants to ride in a tank, since he paid his way out of doing what millions of other conscripted American boys did. 

A cancer on the heart of America.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 136 of 140

phyllisc:  This is not what the United States of America is all about. Even the base should be intelligent enough to figure out what is happening, and yet, they proudly and ignorantly standby and watch the demise of the country that once was. 

All that's true, but how cool would it be to have our soldiers do cossack dancing on Pennsylvania Ave. as President Small Hands watches? I hope someone intervenes or next this buffoon might decide to redo the capitol building with an onion dome.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 137 of 140

I’ve got a better idea. Why doesn’t the buffoon use the millions of dollars it would cost for a gaudy, unnecessary parade to help the American people of Puerto Rico?

Sometimes I think this asinine poor excuse for a human being sits up at night and thinks about how he can waste taxpayer money while denigrating the office of the president of United States and shaming her citizens. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 138 of 140

@mandm84 wrote:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump’s-‘marching-orders’-to-the-pentagon-plan-a-grand-milit...

Let's hear a compelling reason based in fact why such a thing serves the National interest and nothing else.  Let's hear it. 

How is it possible our national leaders even consider mounting a grandiose, gratuitous, self-serving display of ego like this appropriate.........on veteran's day of all days? This veteran wants an answer.  I won't listen to any bs. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 139 of 140

@mandm84 wrote:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump’s-‘marching-orders’-to-the-pentagon-plan-a-grand-milit...

How very communist dictator- like of the asinine fool.

If I live to be hundred, I don’t think there will ever be such a pompous, unqualified buffoon sitting in that White House again, and I hope there will not be one there in the near future.

One pictures North Korea.

One pictures Russia.

This is not what the United States of America is all about. Even the base should be intelligent enough to figure out what is happening, and yet, they proudly and ignorantly standby and watch the demise of the country that once was. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

PRESIDENT ORDERS A PARADE

Message 140 of 140
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors