Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: PRESENT IMMIGRATION LAWS

Message 21 of 23

I found the remarks made about this new proposal to be so profound considering how the current administration love to tout how GREAT the American economy is doing?!  Laughable because they are stating how "expensive and expansive" the social programs are....wait, which is American's are ALL wealthy or not? That's right, I forgot, we are suppose to never mention the low to poor sectors!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: PRESENT IMMIGRATION LAWS

Message 22 of 23

tRump will say whatever thought - correct or incorrect - happens to pop into his deranged mind - thus we have over 12,000 false or misleading statements from Putin's PupPetPotus...

If tRump says it  - there's a greater probability that it's not true - rather than it's being true...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

PRESENT IMMIGRATION LAWS

Message 23 of 23

I saw today so many idiotic responses by Trump regarding this issue that I wondered if he really was doing them on purporse.
Having been thru the process and over the years dealing with the process  of obtaining green cards. I don't know where he gets his facts.
1.-When you migrate into the US you usually do it in a couple of ways. One is by having a sponsor that will become financially responsible for yo so that you won't fall into the welfare rolls. therefore, Immigrant  do have to present proofs that their sponsors are not there or whatever in order to obtain welfare.

If you migrate into the US like we did without a sponsor you really have to have money in the bank that will be sufficient that you will not become indigents and will have to ask for welfare.
Those laws have existed for years. so why now Trump is saying that immigrants cannot get welfare an that they have to have money to migrate when all of this has always been in the laws?

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors