Honored Social Butterfly

PREPARE FOR THE POSSIBILITY

http://fusion.net/story/579834/the-u-s-needs-to-prepare-for-the-possibility-that-trump-wont-leave-of...

THE FUSION FEED

THE U.S. NEEDS TO PREPARE FOR THE POSSIBILITY THAT TRUMP WON’T LEAVE OFFICE PEACEFULLY

There’s been a lot of talk in recent weeks about whether Donald Trump will survive four years—or even one year—of his disastrous presidency.

The internet and cable news are full of voices speculating about whether Trump is more likely to quit the presidency or get impeached. Will his term get cut short by the 25th Amendment or will he be deposed by Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation? Maybe Trump will make it four years but then lose his reelection ticket to a Republican challenger? Or maybe a viable Democrat will emerge by 2020 to retake the White House?

Then there’s the sum of all fears: What if Trump can somehow channel his toxic brand of divisive narcissism into a tragic second term?

But there’s another worst-case scenario that nobody’s talking about yet: What if Donald Trump refuses to leave the presidency peacefully when it’s time for him to go?

Good question, would the Republican controlled Congress stand up to Trump, or just continue to goosestep while acting outraged.

Honored Social Butterfly

"And the total HYSTERIA ON DISPLAY by the democrats continues to build!!  

You folks make me laugh out loud!   Too funny"

---------------------------------------------

How's that Trump Agenda working out for you?

Here's the Trump Agenda

• No significant legislation passed
  • No health care reform
  • No infrastructure upgrades
  • No wall on the Mexican border (Mexico is NOT paying!)
  • No tax reform
  • No deficit reduction plan
  • Republicans fighting each other
  • Korea's nuclear arsenal and rocket capabilities continues to grow unimpeded
  • Trump insults everyone who disagrees with him
  • A. Merkel is now the leader of the Western World
  • He attacks the FBI and our Intelligence Agencies
  • The Republican controlled House & Senate initiated 3 investigations of the Trump Administration
  • Chaos and dysfunction in the White House
  • Is it the White House or a Reality TV Show?

Trump Lovers don't care about the above, they love Trump because he expresses their "White Anger" and/or "White Frustration". As long as Donald "It's All About Me" Trump does that, he's a winner with his base.

Honored Social Butterfly

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Here's the Trump Agenda

• No health care reform
  • No tax reform
  • The Republican controlled House & Senate initiated 3 investigations of the Trump Administration

Trump Lovers don't care about the above, they love Trump because he expresses their "White Anger" and/or "White Frustration". As long as Donald "It's All About Me" Trump does that, he's a winner with his base.

Oh my, a summation of all the stuff he hasn't been able accomplish in seven months from the side of the ledger that calls him a "dictator".

Do you not see the folly in that??

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Here's the Trump Agenda

• No health care reform
  • No tax reform

Oh my, a summation of all the stuff he hasn't been able accomplish in seven months from the side of the ledger that calls him a "dictator".

Do you not see the folly in that??

No "folly in that" .... actually "verification in that" as Trump has "dictated" the path to his numerous failures.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

Does anyone have any intelligent comments to make with regard to the theory that if President Trump were a "dictator" he would be dictating to the Congress rather than being thwarted by their inaction?

Honored Social Butterfly

Does anyone have any intelligent comments to make with regard to the theory that if President Trump were a "dictator" he would be dictating to the Congress rather than being thwarted by their inaction?

It takes time to consolidate power, it took the Nazis five years to consolidate power, Putin's rise to power took ten years.

Russia is a moderate fascist state, who do you think runs Russia, Putin or the Federal Assembly?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@gruffstuff wrote:

It takes time to consolidate power, it took the Nazis five years to consolidate power, Putin's rise to power took ten years.

Russia is a moderate fascist state, who do you think runs Russia, Putin or the Federal Assembly?

Neither Hitler nor Putin (nor Nero for that matter) were subject to our Constitution. So, until the "living document" people get their way - sleep well, we will not have a dictator.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

LOL!!!!

And the total HYSTERIA ON DISPLAY by the democrats continues to build!!

You folks make me laugh out loud!

Too funny

The MSM is leading you guys around by the ring you have allowed them to put in your nose.  Seek help!

VIMTSTL
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@jimc91 wrote:

LOL!!!!

Too funny

The MSM is leading you guys around by the ring you have allowed them to put in your nose.  Seek help!

The so-called "president" sucks - has for decades.

44>dolt45
Honored Social Butterfly

@alferdpacker wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

LOL!!!!

Too funny

Now, there is an intelligent, mature response that addresses the issue.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

LOL!!!!

Too funny

Now, there is an intelligent, mature response that addresses the issue.

Yup ..... And it "summarizes issues" quite accurately as well!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Of course Trump will fight to stay in office. First, he will pardon all those who might testify against him. That will mean they can no longer incriminate themselves so they can be compelled to testify ruining Trump's day. 

Then, he will attempt to pardon himself. This will take the matter to the SCOTUS for months as the Republican Party name is dragged through the mud. 

Since Trump will veto the debt increase, his fellow Republicans will get on board the impeachment train. That should happen about the time Mueller's Grand Juries start issuing indictments.  At this point, Trump will have no defenders in DC and all those cheap red hats will go into storage for when they become collectors' items like Benedict Arnold's shoes. 

Honored Social Butterfly

"If this was a 12 round fight, we'd just be in the second round.
Round 1 scoring = 10-9 Trump"

I'm LOL. Trump Lovers live in an alternate reality. 

Round 1 scoring: 10-7 in favor of our constitutional system

Honored Social Butterfly

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Does that include the constant whacks that our constitutional system is taking from the left in the area of "free speech"?

However, there is a serious side to this with the mobs in the street sort of going "main stream" with the support of the the "Resistance" of the neoMarxists.

Granted, they only represent a very small percentage of the population. But remember, the Bolsheviks were only 7% of their population when they took their politics to the street. That didn't work out too well for the people.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Does that include the constant whacks that our constitutional system is taking from the left in the area of "free speech"?

However, there is a serious side to this with the mobs in the street sort of going "main stream" with the support of the the "Resistance" of the neoMarxists.

Granted, they only represent a very small percentage of the population. But remember, the Bolsheviks were only 7% of their population when they took their politics to the street. That didn't work out too well for the people.

It finally dawned on me why you are so afraid of Neo Marxist and communists. It's because the commies pounded your fellow Nazis so bad in World War II you haven't gotten over it yet.

So it begins.
Honored Social Butterfly

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

It finally dawned on me why you are so afraid of Neo Marxist and communists. It's because the commies pounded your fellow Nazis so bad in World War II you haven't gotten over it yet.

"your fellow Nazis" - and the descent continues.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Those alternate reality fairy tales are really fanciful...

44>dolt45
Honored Social Butterfly

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Those alternate reality fairy tales are really fanciful...

What is the "alternate reality fairy tales" - do we not have mobs in the street enforcing the law as they see it, were the Bolsheviks not a mere 7% - or are you out of ideas but just have to type something?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

What whacks?  The one's you made up?

However, there is a serious side to this with the mobs in the street sort of going "main stream" with the support of the the "Resistance" of the neoMarxists.  No, the Nazi's and KKK and the Alt-Right aren't getting much support with those you disagree.

Granted, they only represent a very small percentage of the population. But remember, the Bolsheviks were only 7% of their population when they took their politics to the street. That didn't work out too well for the people.  Most are more concerned with the Alt-Right and "Unifying The Right" with the KKK, Nazi's and White Supremacists dontcha know?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

What whacks?  The one's you made up?

No, the masked and armed brownshirts of the "Resistance". And, they are very real.

However, there is a serious side to this with the mobs in the street sort of going "main stream" with the support of the the "Resistance" of the neoMarxists.  No, the Nazi's and KKK and the Alt-Right aren't getting much support with those you disagree.

I have seen no approval of the message of the Kluxers. However, there is much support for the brownshirt masked mobs in the street,

Granted, they only represent a very small percentage of the population. But remember, the Bolsheviks were only 7% of their population when they took their politics to the street. That didn't work out too well for the people.  Most are more concerned with the Alt-Right and "Unifying The Right" with the KKK, Nazi's and White Supremacists dontcha know?

I don't know if it is a "numbers game", but there is a greater danger to our Nation from the mobs taking the law into their own hands than from the weekend reenactors.

You really do not have any logic to defend the vigilantes. Why not just stick to the inane LOL, LMAO, and thanks for asking.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Full of voices speculating... that says it all. That's like saying the fans are booing and cheering at the same time, in their seats.

If this was a 12 round fight, we'd just be in the second round.
Round 1 scoring = 10-9 Trump

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Fish, it's hilarious you don't see you're doing the same thing you whine about others....
"Full of voices speculating... that says it all."

and then you speculate......
"If this was a 12 round fight...."

Yes, Fish, it does same it all....."hypocrite" fits snuggly.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png