Staying Sharp empowers you to take control of your brain health as you age. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: POOF!!! another fallacy exposed. CLinton testified under oath.

Message 41 of 161

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

How is that rant related to the fact that Hillary lied to the FBI, the Congress and us about her emails? - and had her illegalities covered up by the corrupt DOJ. I frankly do not see any Russians or pointy hats in that scenario.

Where did you hear that conspiracy theory?

What conspiracy theory?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 161

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Once again, there are a variety of claims made here and elsewhere. One is that the Russians effected the outcome of our elections and, when that starts to fall apart, the fall back position is that the President "sold us out" to the Russians".
As to your last point, if the Russians did not effect the elections, why do some insist on calling President Trump's Presidency invalid?
As to hacking in general - I have often stated I do see that as a serious problem of long standing. There has been hacking of out corporations as well as government entities for years and it does need to be addressed. However, that is not a partisan issue, it is a national issue.

Look, I'm not going to argue with you about this.  I didn't ask you about a "variety of claims" made "elsewhere". I asked you a simple question about your reply to one specific post. That's all. It's really not that difficult.

If you have one specific question to discuss it would be better to ask it by itself. When a question is asked as part of a chain of posts, other issues get involved.

If there is a specific question you have for me - please ask it, all by itself and I'll be happy to offer my answer.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 161

@rk9152 wrote:

How is that rant related to the fact that Hillary lied to the FBI, the Congress and us about her emails? - and had her illegalities covered up by the corrupt DOJ. I frankly do not see any Russians or pointy hats in that scenario.

Where did you hear that conspiracy theory?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 161

@rk9152 wrote:

Once again, there are a variety of claims made here and elsewhere. One is that the Russians effected the outcome of our elections and, when that starts to fall apart, the fall back position is that the President "sold us out" to the Russians".
As to your last point, if the Russians did not effect the elections, why do some insist on calling President Trump's Presidency invalid?
As to hacking in general - I have often stated I do see that as a serious problem of long standing. There has been hacking of out corporations as well as government entities for years and it does need to be addressed. However, that is not a partisan issue, it is a national issue.

Look, I'm not going to argue with you about this.  I didn't ask you about a "variety of claims" made "elsewhere". I asked you a simple question about your reply to one specific post. That's all. It's really not that difficult.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 161

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The Republican propaganda ministry (aka Fox and hate Radio) have gotten the GOPer base to believe the FBI is crooked because they could not find any criminal activity in Hillary or her staffs actions. That same propaganda machine has GOPers thinking Reagan gave them a tax cut, Saddam was involved in 9/11, Der Trumper was a great businessman and the National Enquirer is an actual NEWS source.

People vote based not on reality but on what they BELIEVE. By getting people to BELEIVE lies, Republicans have won many elections, the one in 2016 is no exception.

The first question is whether or not the Russian Government was responsible for social media anti-Hillary campaign ads sent to over 200,000 viewers in 4 swing states. That question has been ansered and the answer is YES THEY DID.

The remaining question is who in the Trump organization was involved in those ads being placed? The answer so far is several at the very top of his organization, all that remains is to determine HIS actual involvement in getting the Russian help or in trying to cover up what his staff did.

I'd really like to know how GOPers can pretend political smear camapigns are not effective in influencing people's vote when there's 200 years of evidence to the contrary.

It is hard to tell if anyone actually believes that or find themselves that they have to keep saying it so as not have to deal with the truth. Let me disassemble that in small steps.

First, no one believes that the FBI is crooked. The fact of the matter is that a very, very small but powerful number of people in the upper management of the FBI became politicized and allowed themselves be used for partisan purposes.

Second, it was because of this corruption covering for Hillary that she skated.

Third, the diversion to Reagan, the National Inquirer, and Saddam is proof of the need to get away from the obvious truths about the FBI and Hillary.

Fourth, the Russians have been trying to interfere with much within our nation and have been for a long time. No one has denied that. Again - the need for a diversion. And, once again, the issue of whether any Russian activities effected our election outcomes is avoided.

Fifth, there is such naivety (or deviousness) in assuming "dirty tricks" were just invented. And again, no mention of the effects on the outcome.

True - profoundly obtuse RWNJs do believe all of the alternate reality rationalizations in the content of your post...

So that means what out in the real world?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 161

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The Republican propaganda ministry (aka Fox and hate Radio) have gotten the GOPer base to believe the FBI is crooked because they could not find any criminal activity in Hillary or her staffs actions. That same propaganda machine has GOPers thinking Reagan gave them a tax cut, Saddam was involved in 9/11, Der Trumper was a great businessman and the National Enquirer is an actual NEWS source.

People vote based not on reality but on what they BELIEVE. By getting people to BELEIVE lies, Republicans have won many elections, the one in 2016 is no exception.

The first question is whether or not the Russian Government was responsible for social media anti-Hillary campaign ads sent to over 200,000 viewers in 4 swing states. That question has been ansered and the answer is YES THEY DID.

The remaining question is who in the Trump organization was involved in those ads being placed? The answer so far is several at the very top of his organization, all that remains is to determine HIS actual involvement in getting the Russian help or in trying to cover up what his staff did.

I'd really like to know how GOPers can pretend political smear camapigns are not effective in influencing people's vote when there's 200 years of evidence to the contrary.

It is hard to tell if anyone actually believes that or find themselves that they have to keep saying it so as not have to deal with the truth. Let me disassemble that in small steps.

First, no one believes that the FBI is crooked. The fact of the matter is that a very, very small but powerful number of people in the upper management of the FBI became politicized and allowed themselves be used for partisan purposes.

Second, it was because of this corruption covering for Hillary that she skated.

Third, the diversion to Reagan, the National Inquirer, and Saddam is proof of the need to get away from the obvious truths about the FBI and Hillary.

Fourth, the Russians have been trying to interfere with much within our nation and have been for a long time. No one has denied that. Again - the need for a diversion. And, once again, the issue of whether any Russian activities effected our election outcomes is avoided.

Fifth, there is such naivety (or deviousness) in assuming "dirty tricks" were just invented. And again, no mention of the effects on the outcome.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 161

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 161

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I don't understand the obsession with Hillary, who's no longer the leader of the Democratic Party

Is it an obsession or just a distraction?  Of course, it could be an obsession caused by blind hatred.

When the same people were protecting Hillary and now attacking Trump, there is a connectivity worth exploring.

They found NOTHING amiss with Hillary or her people because they are honest and trustworthy.

Do you have any thoughts on the "honest and trustworthy" aspect of destroying subpoenaed material?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 161

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Obviously what does what?

I asked you, "...how does "sold us out to the Russians" become "the Russians effected the outcome of the elections" in your mind?"

Your response, in part: "It doesn't."

I replied, "Obviously it does."

@rk9152 wrote:
The initial claim was Russian collusion to effect the elections. And now it has changed to "sold us out" - what is it that I inferred?

The initial claim was:

bkohatl wrote: 

"But these Treacherous, Treasonous Traitors in the GOP who sold us out to the Russians are nothing to be investigated? A mail server with apparent inadequet security is a MAJOR ISSUE TO YOU, BUT TREASON AND STOLEN ELECTIONS REPUBLICAN BIG DEAL"

That is why I asked you "...how does "sold us out to the Russians" become "the Russians effected the outcome of the elections" in your mind?"

You said "It doesn't" along with some other nonsense that didn't answer my question.

You inferred that bkohatl said "the Russians effected the outcome of the elections". That is not what bkohatl said.

Even IF the initial claim had been "Russian collusion to effect the elections..." that doesn't equal "the Russians effected the outcome of the elections."

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 161

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I don't understand the obsession with Hillary, who's no longer the leader of the Democratic Party

Is it an obsession or just a distraction?  Of course, it could be an obsession caused by blind hatred.

When the same people were protecting Hillary and now attacking Trump, there is a connectivity worth exploring.

The FBI investigated both Hillary and Der Trumper's organizations.

They found NOTHING amiss with Hillary or her people because they are honest and trustworthy.

They charged with serious felony crimes,  indited and will probably jail many of Der Trumper's top aids and perhaps Lemontop himself because they are a slimy gaggle of traitors. liars and thieves.

The problem is not the FBI - its who the FBI IS dealing with.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors