From travel insurance to fraud protection, AARP has you covered. Take a closer look at your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: POOF!!! another fallacy exposed. CLinton testified under oath.

Message 21 of 161

Hillary was "sworn in" each time she testified before Congress or the FBI, but after decades of partisan political attacks costing millions of tax dollars ans wasting decades of manyears of Congressional time, NOT A SINGLE CRIMINAL ACT WAS UNCOVERED.

That drives GOPerLords insane with rage, so they orchestrate a full-frontal attack on the FBI - it's the only way they can pretend there's some crime that is going unreported and try and justify all the millions of taxdollars wasted in their totally political attacks on the Clintons.

They had to step up their attacks on the FBI now that their stooge Der Trumper is about to be charged with Conspiracy against the United States and innumerable felony fraud charges for his part in laundring hundreds of millions in illgotten funds from the Russian Mob, Oligarchs and Government officials, who are often the same person, named Vlad.

Expect even more lies about the FBI and other intelligence services in the days and weeks to come as Lemontop's handlers try and salvage the Russian's election victory.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 161

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Not sure I responded to this or not because everyone knows Hillary testified under oath. Just another bare faced lie or twisting of the truth by a wanna be journalist.  

Stupid to spread hate and corruption.  Stupid to present this as truth, see where it got Moore and soon Bannon?

Gee, I miss having a real president!

I suppose "everyone" knows that if "everyone" did not read the posted information on the subject.

And then the discussion is moved forward with pc stuff like "stupid", "Moore", and "Bannon". 

Nice dodge. 

When you were posting that Clinton never testified under oath..

was it an error? you thought she didnt?

was it more of your usual distraction from a topic? that topic wasnt about clinton.

did you just plain old lie?

Ive barked the wrong tree before..but i admit it when i do.

Is that part of your personality profile?

Right, she testified under oath in a very tightly controlled area - the reason for having a private server - period. On other occasions she and her staffers testified not under oath.

Now do you have some cutsey way to deal with that?

yes indeed. thats not what you said on another topic Smiley Happy

What does that mean and how is it germane?

it means, on another topic, you said she never testified under oath, and you asked why flynn had to if she didnt. I can go dig that up again, unless you have taken it down. And its gremane as it goes to the veracity of all of your claims.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 161

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

7 Republican led investigations on Hillary and an FBI investigation finding nothing .......... no statutes broken and no charges could be filed. Now the Right brings up Hillary again to distract from the Mueller investigations and the Russian ties.

Mueller has served indictments after much less than a year of investigating.  Thank goodness for a real investigator. As he gets closer to trump, the Right scrambles to try and discredit Mueller. It just ain't workin' ...............

Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump .............

You keep forgetting that Strzok changed the findings of the FBI investigation. Is that pure bias driven blindness or deception?

no he didnt.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/04/politics/peter-strzok-james-comey/index.html

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 161

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

7 Republican led investigations on Hillary and an FBI investigation finding nothing .......... no statutes broken and no charges could be filed. Now the Right brings up Hillary again to distract from the Mueller investigations and the Russian ties.

Mueller has served indictments after much less than a year of investigating.  Thank goodness for a real investigator. As he gets closer to trump, the Right scrambles to try and discredit Mueller. It just ain't workin' ...............

Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump .............

You keep forgetting that Strzok changed the findings of the FBI investigation. Is that pure bias driven blindness or deception?

no he didnt.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 161

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 161

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 161

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The GOPerLords have used their political power to force the FBI to investigate every nonsensical diatribe launched against the Clintons, and since there is no basis for the accusations, the FBI continued to give the Clintons a clean bill of health.

True - the Strzok whitewash did paint her as innocent. But is that really an honest inquiry?

This inferioriates the GOPerLords who spent good money to buy the elected dupes they have orchestrating the slanders, so now they want to try and defame the FBI itself, and this need is becoming more and more urgent as the World's greatest investigative service moves closer and closer to charging the manchild POTUS with Conspiracy Against the United States, along with all manner of financial fellony crimes.

One more once - no one has defamed the FBI, only a few corrupt officials.

Most damning are those felonies relating to Der Trumper's use of Russian money for his overseas scams as well as his central role in getting Russians to post those 200,000 specifically targeted anti-Hillary social media ads in the 4 swing states that drove the dupes to the poles in otherwise unexplainable numbers - people who hadn't voted in YEARS - all showing up to pull the lever for a straight Republican ticket.

If you have proof of that "central role" you best contact Mueller, he seems to be drifting away from that point.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 161

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

If you have one specific question to discuss it would be better to ask it by itself. When a question is asked as part of a chain of posts, other issues get involved.

If there is a specific question you have for me - please ask it, all by itself and I'll be happy to offer my answer.

I did ask the question by itself. You keep trying to bring other issues into it.  And I'm starting to think that probably answers my question.

If you did and if I did - I apologize. Let's get back on track - what is this question you want an answer to?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 161

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

RK—You deny so much—your own words betray you.

Again, you make me laugh—adult conversation??—can’t happen when there is nothing but lies, denials, and fantasy from the right—but I will wait for adult conversation. Don’t see much evidence that honest, mature or truthful dialogue can take place—but I will wait for the messaging from the right to come forth with the aforementioned criteria. 

Interesting - you posted this and got no response so you posted it again and, Shazaam!! you got your kudo.

Now, back to the words. I do, in fact, defend the Conservative viewpoint regardless of it's source because my basic political ideology is and has been for many, many years Conservative.

Alternately, you attack anything in any way related to President Trump (including staffers and family) out of pure hatred.

My approach leads to lively discussion - your approach leads to no discussion.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 161

@Olderscout66–P T Barnum said it best,”There’s a sucker born every minute.”  

Now, did he have a flashy quote about complacency?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors