Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: POOF!!! another fallacy exposed. CLinton testified under oath.

Message 11 of 161

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

7 Republican led investigations on Hillary and an FBI investigation finding nothing .......... no statutes broken and no charges could be filed. Now the Right brings up Hillary again to distract from the Mueller investigations and the Russian ties.

Mueller has served indictments after much less than a year of investigating.  Thank goodness for a real investigator. As he gets closer to trump, the Right scrambles to try and discredit Mueller. It just ain't workin' ...............

Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump .............

You keep forgetting that Strzok changed the findings of the FBI investigation. Is that pure bias driven blindness or deception?

You have claimed that Strzok changed the finding of the FBI investigation without any proof. Is that pure bias driven blindness or a hatred for anyone who doesn't bow down to Trump?

There was discussion as to the wording of the FBI response to ensure that it accurately reflected the findings and Strzok was one of several who had input. Are you now claiming that Comey was afraid to stand up to one of his underlings?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/james-comey-hillary-clinton-grassley/index.html

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 161

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

RK—You deny so much—your own words betray you.

Again, you make me laugh—adult conversation??—can’t happen when there is nothing but lies, denials, and fantasy from the right—but I will wait for adult conversation. Don’t see much evidence that honest, mature or truthful dialogue can take place—but I will wait for the messaging from the right to come forth with the aforementioned criteria. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Interesting - you posted this and got no response so you posted it again and, Shazaam!! you got your kudo.

Now, back to the words. I do, in fact, defend the Conservative viewpoint regardless of it's source because my basic political ideology is and has been for many, many years Conservative.

Alternately, you attack anything in any way related to President Trump (including staffers and family) out of pure hatred.

My approach leads to lively discussion - your approach leads to no discussion.

You continue to show your kudo envy.

How does you accusing everyone who has a different take on President Trump of only having that opinion out of pure hatred lead to any type of discussion? Maybe if you actually tried to discuss like an adult instead of attacking like a child you would see an adult discussion.

Maybe if you would work on the hatred in your life you wouldn't have to accuse everyone of hatred for the hack in the White House. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 161

Interesting how conspiracy theories of all kinds cloud your judgment.  Very sad—Extremely pathetic. 

Very telling.

@MIseker—You are right that nothing was changed because of texts sent by an employee who disliked trump and his agenda.  

However, when dealing with someone(s) who lives and  breathes conspiracy theories—(as noted in the delusional post about kudos addressed above)— facts are unimportant—it’s all one big conspiracy—so many conspiracies on so many levels—Mlseker—so many RWNJs—so few brain cells.

Gee, I miss having a real president! 

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 161

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I don't understand the obsession with Hillary, who's no longer the leader of the Democratic Party

Is it an obsession or just a distraction?  Of course, it could be an obsession caused by blind hatred.

What about blind hatred toward the far right for stealing from the poor and giving it to the 1% super rich, which is the only blind hatred I'm aware of?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 161

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152

One question... how does "sold us out to the Russians" become "the Russians effected the outcome of the elections" in your mind?

It doesn't. There is the claim that the elections were stolen by the Russians. When there is nothing to substantiate that, some revert to more ambiguous terms such as "sold us out" without any specificity.

And it is a very valid claim that Robert Mueller is probably investigating at this time... tic toc getting closer to Trump... tic toc getting closer to Trump... tic toc getting closer to Trump... .etc

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 161

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Another nonsensical statement - approved by your kudo stalker.

Are you her "kudo stalker"?  Because you seem to be stalking her kudos.

Sounds fair - was Hillary asked questions under oath about the emails under subpoena that were destroyed?

How about her campaign joining with the FBI to acquire the Fusion GPS dossier which was then used by the Administration to get FISA approval for the spying on the opposition.

And then, Administration insiders unmasking members of the opposition campaign.

Any thoughts on that??

Gee I was listening to Shawn today and heard the same things from him just about word for word. Fox news has been pushing the same thing also. Here is a message to all. Go listen to Shawn for about 15 min., watch FOX New for the same amount of time. I have never heard such nonsense. Shawn was blaming all that is going on in US on Hillary and Obama. Did you know Obama and Hillary made a deal when he first ran for Pres. that Hillary would drop out if Obama made her Sec. of State? That is what Shawn told all today. He said this was the start. Did you know Hillary had her really cheap unsecured server set up in her garage. That is what Shawn said today. She did not want to use the secure State Dept. Server per Shawn. (Note Hillary's server was never hacked, the State Depts was.). Russia started working with Hillary to defeat Trump. Yes Shawn said that to. The Clinton Foundation had to be paid by any one, and country, etc. that wanted to have access to the State Dept.  Yes Shawn said that today. I could go on but you can see the nonsense and lies that were coming from Shawn. No person with any idea of reality could think what he said was true. It was like a comedy hour. What makes it worse is there are people who believe what Shawn says. We see it posed in here. The far right followers just do as they are told post everywhere they can, and the leaders fill in the blank posting spots using BOTS just as the Russians have taught them.

Never in my lifetime have I seen such a group of people as the current far right Reb. supporters of Trump. They are destroying the US. Time to end this. How? By voting out of office everyone one with an R at all levels of government. That will make the Reb. Party get rid of the far right nuts and become the party it used to be. It will mean Trump will be gone by Congress. The the US can function again. Lastly. Go listen to some of the nonsense being put out by the far right.

I am delighted to here that Shawn reads my posts to inspire him.

Now, can we get beyond Shawn, bot, Fox, and Trump? Any thoughts on the post you were theoretically responding to?

No we can not get past Shawn and the far right rep. who create this type of nonsense and have their followers spread it around to keep us from thinking about the big problems. Nice try to cover up who the masters and followers are. Only a member of the far right rep. would think it is true. We need to end all of these far right rep. lies by never voting for anyone with an R behind their name at any level until the party cleans house of the far right and returns to what it once was. A real part of the American System.

And by voting for everyone with a D behind their name at any level instead?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 161

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

No change in tune. There were many hearings and interviews.I pointed out the selective use of the oath by the investigators.

As to the changes - argue with CNN (part of that well known vast Conservative conspiracy):

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/04/politics/peter-strzok-james-comey/index.html

Now, as to who has credibility, you might want to reevaluate your comment.

Round and round ya' go but everybody knows that you just can't distract from  trump having the lowest approval rating in history, nor can you distract from this:

The surveillance and the Mueller investigations rightly continue. Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ........

Approval ratings are not the topic. Now, any thoughts on the CNN report?

And what about the disapproval ratings of the illegitimate Trump Administration?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 161

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

There is all sorts of data showing the pro-Hillary bias in the upper levels of the DOJ. And now you want to throw out some nonsense about Nazis etc.

I saw that Hitler film this afternoon (almost 3 hours). It was very interesting but I didn't see anything related to today in America.

Wait....all we have to do is say "there is all sorts of data showing" and we can claim anything we want without having to actually show ONE SINGLE PIECE OF DATA?  This will be great!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/04/politics/peter-strzok-james-comey/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/05/politics/special-counsel-russia-dossier-christopher-steele/index.html

https://nypost.com/2017/12/05/double-crossing-fbi-agent-must-be-held-accountable/

That's IT?  This is your entire stable of facts?  Private texts, a correction to a memo and still they reassigned people but you see a conspiracy?????????  Amazing

The only conspiracy I see here is a Crooked Donald one with ties leading back into Russia rather than a so-called Crooked Hillary one.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 161

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  How about the number of times the charges were dropped due to a rewording by an FBI guy? How about the number of times she was not charged after destroying subpoenaed emails? How about considering the corruption within the DOJ as the answer to your question?

You know rk, it probably hasn't occurred to you, but the FBI and DOJ doesn't watch Fox News to figure out what constitutes criminal activity. It's a pretty safe bet that they were satisfied that Hillary had not committed any crimes, or she would have been charged. But please keep watching the Crooked Hillary soap opera in the RWNJ media and breathlessly waiting for the hammer to fall. It keeps you busy, no? Lol

I'm afraid the Crooked Hillary soap opera has been cancelled as it is being replaced with the Crooked Donald soap opera instead in the AARP media since many AARP members here are breathlessly waiting for the impeachment, incarceration, conviction, and jailing hammer to fall on our illegitimate president with the help of Robert Mueller.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 161

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

7 Republican led investigations on Hillary and an FBI investigation finding nothing .......... no statutes broken and no charges could be filed. Now the Right brings up Hillary again to distract from the Mueller investigations and the Russian ties.

Mueller has served indictments after much less than a year of investigating.  Thank goodness for a real investigator. As he gets closer to trump, the Right scrambles to try and discredit Mueller. It just ain't workin' ...............

Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump .............

You keep forgetting that Strzok changed the findings of the FBI investigation. Is that pure bias driven blindness or deception?

no he didnt.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/04/politics/peter-strzok-james-comey/indF

LOLOL. no where in your link does it say the "findings" were changed. do you even KNOW what it would take to change the actual findings? that goes right along with your statement that clinton never testified under oath. 

Now, can you explain what that article actually says?

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors