Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: POOF!!! another fallacy exposed. CLinton testified under oath.

Message 141 of 161

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Not sure I responded to this or not because everyone knows Hillary testified under oath. Just another bare faced lie or twisting of the truth by a wanna be journalist.  

Stupid to spread hate and corruption.  Stupid to present this as truth, see where it got Moore and soon Bannon?

Gee, I miss having a real president!

I suppose "everyone" knows that if "everyone" did not read the posted information on the subject.

And then the discussion is moved forward with pc stuff like "stupid", "Moore", and "Bannon". 

But you don't discount the fact that Hillary did testify under oath? You don't discount that after 7 Republican led investigations and an FBI investigation there were no crimes found?   Can you name any crimes? If not then please explain.

Yes she did - in a very narrowly defined area of inquiry. Had Strzok not changed Comey's words, there would have been crimes found. And - how is there no crime in a reasonable world when one destroys emails under subpoena?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 142 of 161

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

The usual - "Look over there", the current favorite "denial" (used to be "cats" - it's good that the left is creative) and "crime, what crime". But let's look carefully at the wording of the post article, "A federal judge on Friday ordered Hillary Clinton to provide written testimony under oath about why she set up a private computer server to send and receive emails while secretary of state....".

"Why" she did it - that can be answered with any story that is meaningless and unprovable. Notice that what she did with it is avoided. 

And then there was, "Only six weeks ago, the director of the F.B.I., James B. Comey Jr., declined to recommend prosecuting Mrs. Clinton, saying that while her actions had been careless, they did not amount to a crime." - and now we know that the report was reworded by Strzok and Comey was pressured by AG Lynch.

So - no "POOF".

yeah..the poof is in your posts about Clinton not having to testify under oath while Trumps people have too. You spent considerable time and effort building that magic mountain.. which was, by the way, a monumental DEAD CAT of distraction, denialism, and delusion. The only purpose of this post is to rebut your delusional opinions and attempts to use ancient history as a means to discredit the serious issues of the day. You maintained Clinton never testifed under oath..this post is the proof she did. The Other dead cat is your refusal to admit you intended to mislead people with your statement. POOF! BUSTED AGAIN.

So many manufactured illusions to hide the basic truths - Hillary's testimony under oath was very, very restricted in scope and Comey's conclusion was rewritten by Strzok and Lynch. 

No cats, no POOF, no BUSTED - simply truth you cannot deal with.

yeah, you toss more cats..the topic is..Clinton testified under oath..and thats a fact. you were either wrong or lying on another thread. 

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 143 of 161

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Not sure I responded to this or not because everyone knows Hillary testified under oath. Just another bare faced lie or twisting of the truth by a wanna be journalist.  

Stupid to spread hate and corruption.  Stupid to present this as truth, see where it got Moore and soon Bannon?

I suppose "everyone" knows that if "everyone" did not read the posted information on the subject.

And then the discussion is moved forward with pc stuff like "stupid", "Moore", and "Bannon". 

Nice dodge. 

When you were posting that Clinton never testified under oath..

was it an error? you thought she didnt?

was it more of your usual distraction from a topic? that topic wasnt about clinton.

did you just plain old lie?

Ive barked the wrong tree before..but i admit it when i do.

Is that part of your personality profile?

I haven't noticed that poster EVER admit he was wrong before, though he did admit he wasn't objective and called himself "dumb" at least once. Don't think he'd change that now, do you?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 144 of 161

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

The usual - "Look over there", the current favorite "denial" (used to be "cats" - it's good that the left is creative) and "crime, what crime". But let's look carefully at the wording of the post article, "A federal judge on Friday ordered Hillary Clinton to provide written testimony under oath about why she set up a private computer server to send and receive emails while secretary of state....".

"Why" she did it - that can be answered with any story that is meaningless and unprovable. Notice that what she did with it is avoided. 

And then there was, "Only six weeks ago, the director of the F.B.I., James B. Comey Jr., declined to recommend prosecuting Mrs. Clinton, saying that while her actions had been careless, they did not amount to a crime." - and now we know that the report was reworded by Strzok and Comey was pressured by AG Lynch.

So - no "POOF".

yeah..the poof is in your posts about Clinton not having to testify under oath while Trumps people have too. You spent considerable time and effort building that magic mountain.. which was, by the way, a monumental DEAD CAT of distraction, denialism, and delusion. The only purpose of this post is to rebut your delusional opinions and attempts to use ancient history as a means to discredit the serious issues of the day. You maintained Clinton never testifed under oath..this post is the proof she did. The Other dead cat is your refusal to admit you intended to mislead people with your statement. POOF! BUSTED AGAIN.

So many manufactured illusions to hide the basic truths - Hillary's testimony under oath was very, very restricted in scope and Comey's conclusion was rewritten by Strzok and Lynch. 

No cats, no POOF, no BUSTED - simply truth you cannot deal with.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 145 of 161

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Nice dodge. 

When you were posting that Clinton never testified under oath..

was it an error? you thought she didnt?

was it more of your usual distraction from a topic? that topic wasnt about clinton.

did you just plain old lie?

Ive barked the wrong tree before..but i admit it when i do.

Is that part of your personality profile?

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 146 of 161

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

But you don't discount the fact that Hillary did testify under oath? You don't discount that after 7 Republican led investigations and an FBI investigation there were no crimes found?   Can you name any crimes? If not then please explain.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 147 of 161

@rk9152 wrote:

So - no "POOF".

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 148 of 161

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 149 of 161

@MIseker wrote:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/20/us/politics/hillary-clinton-judge-emails.html

One of or fellows here is under the impression Hillary never testified under oath...and is using that belief continually to cover up their DENIAL. a quick search...

WASHINGTON — A federal judge on Friday ordered Hillary Clinton to provide written testimony under oath about why she set up a private computer server to send and receive emails while secretary of state, ensuring that the issue will continue to dog her presidential campaign until the eve of the election.

In a brief ruling issued on Friday afternoon, the judge, Emmet G. Sullivan of Federal District Court in Washington, approved a motion by the conservative advocacy organization Judicial Watch to pursue its vigorous campaign to expose Mrs. Clinton’s use of the private server. In addition to requiring her testimony in writing, the judge allowed the group to depose a senior State Department aide who had warned two subordinates not to question her email practices.

Only six weeks ago, the director of the F.B.I., James B. Comey Jr., declined to recommend prosecuting Mrs. Clinton, saying that while her actions had been careless, they did not amount to a crime. Yet the controversy refuses to dissipate. This week, the bureau turned over to Congress the documents it compiled in the case, including a three-and-a-half hour interview with Mrs. Clinton, even as Republicans in Congress pressed their public case for her to be charged with perjury.

Judge Sullivan’s ruling opened another front in a fight Mrs. Clinton’s campaign certainly hoped to put behind her. Although he declined to order her to answer questions in person, his ruling underscored the legal complications that Mrs. Clinton faces even as she enters the homestretch of her campaign.

I am more amused that RW donald supporters are saying that private citizens should be thoroughly investigated by the Federal Government and say that it is normal to go on such a endeavor, because they didn't want HRC to be president.     When one asks one of those people , what is the crime....they can't write a crime and hilariously, they now include Bill Clinton who has been a private citizen for nearly 2 decades.    

Gee, IRS only gets 7 years....but those two individuals, the RW donald supporters are having damp dreams of investigating for....ever?       Following that scenario, they are also saying that the 4 investigations led by Republicans, which exonerate HRC, were bogus?     These folks are sounding more like Russian bots or Bannonites.  IMO, of course.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 150 of 161

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs