Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: POOF!!! another fallacy exposed. CLinton testified under oath.

Message 91 of 161

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Of course you didn’t.  Of course you didn’t. No one is surprised—no one at all.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Did you see it - or are you just attacking to satisfy your kudo stalker?

thank you for that "data". you should read the conclusions on that data in your links.

What does "conclusion on that data in your links" have to do whether or not one comments on a film they have not seen?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 92 of 161

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@Cirice—trump is a first class lying Facist idiot.  

Another nonsensical statement - approved by your kudo stalker.

Again, there really is no requirement that you post a response especially when you have nothing to contribute to the discussion.

Ditto

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 93 of 161

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Of course you didn’t.  Of course you didn’t. No one is surprised—no one at all.

Did you see it - or are you just attacking to satisfy your kudo stalker?

thank you for that "data". you should read the conclusions on that data in your links.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 94 of 161

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@Cirice—Lack of self-esteem is one reason little people attach themselves to deceptive people—hoping they will somehow gain some of the pseudo power they see in the imposter.

There is jealousy and anger when one realizes the dream was a hoax—that no one revels in the lies of the false leader or in words spoken by those who defend the evil one—that instead—following the imposter has caused others to laugh and turn away.  Seeing accolades—no matter how small and insignificant— given to those who have upheld the truth become too much—and so—we witness the pathetic cries of foul from those who have nothing else to put forth.

Sounds like you are describing the aging snowflakes that need a "safe space" or a puppy to pet.

There really isn't a requirement that you post a response when you have nothing to contribute to the discussion..

I did - you didn't - your point?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 161

@bkohatl wrote:

But these Treacherous, Treasonous Traitors in the GOP who sold us out to the Russians are nothing to be investigated? A mail server with apparent inadequet security is a MAJOR ISSUE TO YOU, BUT TREASON AND STOLEN ELECTIONS REPUBLICAN BIG DEAL

I know of no proof that the Russians effected the outcome of the elections. Do you know otherwise?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 96 of 161

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@williamb39198—Some of the e-mails were marked classified after the fact.  With others, the C was not on the top, but further down the page.  Mrs, Clinton sat  for hours and testified. She publicly said more than once that she looked forward to doing so, and, of course, did.

In addition, although Colin Powell initially said he never told Mrs. Clinton to use a private server, he came forth later and said he did remember a discussion she and he had about private servers. (Powell had a private server in his home as well). 

No, Mrs. Clinton’s server was never hacked, but the State Dept.’s server was.

I’d have to refresh my memory with regard to the rest. 

I have no doubt that Mrs. Clinton, unlike trump who has more than once tweeted classified information,  would ever intentionally put the security of this country at risk.

Many feel that at this point in time, the biggest threat to our nation’s security is the traitor in chief. 

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/09/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-said-...

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 97 of 161

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@Cirice—Lack of self-esteem is one reason little people attach themselves to deceptive people—hoping they will somehow gain some of the pseudo power they see in the imposter.

There is jealousy and anger when one realizes the dream was a hoax—that no one revels in the lies of the false leader or in words spoken by those who defend the evil one—that instead—following the imposter has caused others to laugh and turn away.  Seeing accolades—no matter how small and insignificant— given to those who have upheld the truth become too much—and so—we witness the pathetic cries of foul from those who have nothing else to put forth.

Sounds like you are describing the aging snowflakes that need a "safe space" or a puppy to pet.

The "aging snowflakes" are those who have remained obsessed with Hillary all these years. 7 Republican Senate investigations and a full blown FBI investigation and nothing, no charges, no statutes violated. Yet the "snowflakes" keep trying to find something on Hillary. Reality is:

The surveillance and the Mueller investigations rightly continue. Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump .........

You should really make an effort to understand the meaning of "snowflakes" before commenting on it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 161

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

No change in tune. There were many hearings and interviews.I pointed out the selective use of the oath by the investigators.

As to the changes - argue with CNN (part of that well known vast Conservative conspiracy):

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/04/politics/peter-strzok-james-comey/index.html

Now, as to who has credibility, you might want to reevaluate your comment.

Round and round ya' go but everybody knows that you just can't distract from  trump having the lowest approval rating in history, nor can you distract from this:

The surveillance and the Mueller investigations rightly continue. Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ........

Approval ratings are not the topic. Now, any thoughts on the CNN report?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 99 of 161

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Are you her "kudo stalker"?  Because you seem to be stalking her kudos.

Sounds fair - was Hillary asked questions under oath about the emails under subpoena that were destroyed?

How about her campaign joining with the FBI to acquire the Fusion GPS dossier which was then used by the Administration to get FISA approval for the spying on the opposition.

And then, Administration insiders unmasking members of the opposition campaign.

Any thoughts on that??

Gee I was listening to Shawn today and heard the same things from him just about word for word. Fox news has been pushing the same thing also. Here is a message to all. Go listen to Shawn for about 15 min., watch FOX New for the same amount of time. I have never heard such nonsense. Shawn was blaming all that is going on in US on Hillary and Obama. Did you know Obama and Hillary made a deal when he first ran for Pres. that Hillary would drop out if Obama made her Sec. of State? That is what Shawn told all today. He said this was the start. Did you know Hillary had her really cheap unsecured server set up in her garage. That is what Shawn said today. She did not want to use the secure State Dept. Server per Shawn. (Note Hillary's server was never hacked, the State Depts was.). Russia started working with Hillary to defeat Trump. Yes Shawn said that to. The Clinton Foundation had to be paid by any one, and country, etc. that wanted to have access to the State Dept.  Yes Shawn said that today. I could go on but you can see the nonsense and lies that were coming from Shawn. No person with any idea of reality could think what he said was true. It was like a comedy hour. What makes it worse is there are people who believe what Shawn says. We see it posed in here. The far right followers just do as they are told post everywhere they can, and the leaders fill in the blank posting spots using BOTS just as the Russians have taught them.

Never in my lifetime have I seen such a group of people as the current far right Reb. supporters of Trump. They are destroying the US. Time to end this. How? By voting out of office everyone one with an R at all levels of government. That will make the Reb. Party get rid of the far right nuts and become the party it used to be. It will mean Trump will be gone by Congress. The the US can function again. Lastly. Go listen to some of the nonsense being put out by the far right.

I am delighted to here that Shawn reads my posts to inspire him.

Now, can we get beyond Shawn, bot, Fox, and Trump? Any thoughts on the post you were theoretically responding to?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 100 of 161

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@Cirice—trump is a first class lying Facist idiot.  

Again, there really is no requirement that you post a response especially when you have nothing to contribute to the discussion.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors