Learn how to use Uber, Lyft and other ride-sharing services!  Register now for a free AARP webinar Nov. 18.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: POOF!!! another fallacy exposed. CLinton testified under oath.

Message 1 of 161

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

Assuming this is true, you only need to find her and/or her husband without guilt on scores of other crimes of commision or omission.

What crimes? Can you list "crimes" committed?  Denialism is another topic in this forum and I think  you are displaying it.

In the meantime the surveillance and investigations rightfully continue. Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ...............

How many more Tic toc, Tic toc, ad nauseam. That Tic toc clock, with each beat, is costing all of us money. For a slam dunk, it's sure taking copious amount of time.

Flashback--Hillary is going to win by a landslide. Come to the grand fireworks celebration on the Hudson!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 161

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The 47% of Americans hated by all GOPers includes Seniors depending on SS for their retirement, the disabled, kids and students working part-time jobs to support their family or their school expenses, retired military and active duty military serving in combat. The remainder are people who work full time but aren't paid enough to have to pay federal income taxes, altho the percent of TOTAL taxes they pay vastly exceeds the amount paid by the 1%.

But when GOPers say 75% will get a tax cut, that includes the 47% because their incomes will increase (colas mostly) but they'll still pay nothing, meaning they get a bigger tax cut in the form of "forgivness" or EITC. The top 20% will ALL get a tax cut, and CBO earlier estimated that cut would be 80% of the total dollars involved. 

So figuring there's 100 taxpayers, 47 get a cut in the form of greater tax forgivness, 20 get a BIG cut because they're rich and that's how GOPers roll, leaving only 8 of the remaining 33 to get a cut, and those 8 of the mid-quintiles will be sharing less than 10% of the total cut.

Gotta love GOPers - they trash education to the point their lofo base cannot even calculate how badly they've been screwed. They probably think AT&Ts bonus will result in increased consumption when virtually all of it will go to paying down existing debt, just like the jrbush (phoney) tax rebate did.

Bottom line - how can you expect those who do not pay income tax to get an income tax cut? Anything they get (as in EITC) is a plus but there can be no negatives.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 161

The 47% of Americans hated by all GOPers includes Seniors depending on SS for their retirement, the disabled, kids and students working part-time jobs to support their family or their school expenses, retired military and active duty military serving in combat. The remainder are people who work full time but aren't paid enough to have to pay federal income taxes, altho the percent of TOTAL taxes they pay vastly exceeds the amount paid by the 1%.

But when GOPers say 75% will get a tax cut, that includes the 47% because their incomes will increase (colas mostly) but they'll still pay nothing, meaning they get a bigger tax cut in the form of "forgivness" or EITC. The top 20% will ALL get a tax cut, and CBO earlier estimated that cut would be 80% of the total dollars involved. 

So figuring there's 100 taxpayers, 47 get a cut in the form of greater tax forgivness, 20 get a BIG cut because they're rich and that's how GOPers roll, leaving only 8 of the remaining 33 to get a cut, and those 8 of the mid-quintiles will be sharing less than 10% of the total cut.

Gotta love GOPers - they trash education to the point their lofo base cannot even calculate how badly they've been screwed. They probably think AT&Ts bonus will result in increased consumption when virtually all of it will go to paying down existing debt, just like the jrbush (phoney) tax rebate did.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 161

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

RK—You deny so much—your own words betray you.

Again, you make me laugh—adult conversation??—can’t happen when there is nothing but lies, denials, and fantasy from the right—but I will wait for adult conversation. Don’t see much evidence that honest, mature or truthful dialogue can take place—but I will wait for the messaging from the right to come forth with the aforementioned criteria. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Interesting - you posted this and got no response so you posted it again and, Shazaam!! you got your kudo.

Now, back to the words. I do, in fact, defend the Conservative viewpoint regardless of it's source because my basic political ideology is and has been for many, many years Conservative.

Alternately, you attack anything in any way related to President Trump (including staffers and family) out of pure hatred.

My approach leads to lively discussion - your approach leads to no discussion.

You continue to show your kudo envy.

How does you accusing everyone who has a different take on President Trump of only having that opinion out of pure hatred lead to any type of discussion? Maybe if you actually tried to discuss like an adult instead of attacking like a child you would see an adult discussion.

Maybe if you would work on the hatred in your life you wouldn't have to accuse everyone of hatred for the hack in the White House. 

It isn't about having a different opinion - it is about how that difference is expressed (with very graphic and hate filled terms and words).

Well, stop it then.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 161

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

RK—You deny so much—your own words betray you.

Again, you make me laugh—adult conversation??—can’t happen when there is nothing but lies, denials, and fantasy from the right—but I will wait for adult conversation. Don’t see much evidence that honest, mature or truthful dialogue can take place—but I will wait for the messaging from the right to come forth with the aforementioned criteria. 

Interesting - you posted this and got no response so you posted it again and, Shazaam!! you got your kudo.

Now, back to the words. I do, in fact, defend the Conservative viewpoint regardless of it's source because my basic political ideology is and has been for many, many years Conservative.

Alternately, you attack anything in any way related to President Trump (including staffers and family) out of pure hatred.

My approach leads to lively discussion - your approach leads to no discussion.

You continue to show your kudo envy.

How does you accusing everyone who has a different take on President Trump of only having that opinion out of pure hatred lead to any type of discussion? Maybe if you actually tried to discuss like an adult instead of attacking like a child you would see an adult discussion.

Maybe if you would work on the hatred in your life you wouldn't have to accuse everyone of hatred for the hack in the White House. 

It isn't about having a different opinion - it is about how that difference is expressed (with very graphic and hate filled terms and words).

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 161

@erikm219989 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I don't understand the obsession with Hillary, who's no longer the leader of the Democratic Party

Is it an obsession or just a distraction?  Of course, it could be an obsession caused by blind hatred.

What about blind hatred toward the far right for stealing from the poor and giving it to the 1% super rich, which is the only blind hatred I'm aware of?

Considering the fact that 47% pay no federal income tax - how does that work???

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 161

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

7 Republican led investigations on Hillary and an FBI investigation finding nothing .......... no statutes broken and no charges could be filed. Now the Right brings up Hillary again to distract from the Mueller investigations and the Russian ties.

Mueller has served indictments after much less than a year of investigating.  Thank goodness for a real investigator. As he gets closer to trump, the Right scrambles to try and discredit Mueller. It just ain't workin' ...............

Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump .............

You keep forgetting that Strzok changed the findings of the FBI investigation. Is that pure bias driven blindness or deception?

no he didnt.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/04/politics/peter-strzok-james-comey/indF

LOLOL. no where in your link does it say the "findings" were changed. do you even KNOW what it would take to change the actual findings? that goes right along with your statement that clinton never testified under oath. 

Now, can you explain what that article actually says?

Try again - the title even says it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 161

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Not sure I responded to this or not because everyone knows Hillary testified under oath. Just another bare faced lie or twisting of the truth by a wanna be journalist.  

Stupid to spread hate and corruption.  Stupid to present this as truth, see where it got Moore and soon Bannon?

I suppose "everyone" knows that if "everyone" did not read the posted information on the subject.

And then the discussion is moved forward with pc stuff like "stupid", "Moore", and "Bannon". 

Nice dodge. 

When you were posting that Clinton never testified under oath..

was it an error? you thought she didnt?

was it more of your usual distraction from a topic? that topic wasnt about clinton.

did you just plain old lie?

Ive barked the wrong tree before..but i admit it when i do.

Is that part of your personality profile?

Right, she testified under oath in a very tightly controlled area - the reason for having a private server - period. On other occasions she and her staffers testified not under oath.

Now do you have some cutsey way to deal with that?

yes indeed. thats not what you said on another topic Smiley Happy

What does that mean and how is it germane?

it means, on another topic, you said she never testified under oath, and you asked why flynn had to if she didnt. I can go dig that up again, unless you have taken it down. And its gremane as it goes to the veracity of all of your claims.

When interviewed by Strzok, she was not under oath but Flynn was. When  she was under oath, it was during a carefully controlled and very narrowly scoped session. I hope that clarifies things for you and I hope you can see the bias involved.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 161

Bottom line: GOPers waste decades and millions trying to invent a slander against Hillary and come up EMPTY. Actual investigators from the World's greatest police force spend a couple weeks looking into Der Trumper's most senior gaggle of goobers and gets a confession to a felony and 4 indictments for numerous felony crimes, including Conspiracy against the United States, tax evasion and money laundrying.

No wonder the GOPerLords are demanding their dupes attack the FBI - their puppet manchild is circling the drain, and he hasn't even managed to start another war yet.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 161

@erikm219989 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Another nonsensical statement - approved by your kudo stalker.

Are you her "kudo stalker"?  Because you seem to be stalking her kudos.

Sounds fair - was Hillary asked questions under oath about the emails under subpoena that were destroyed?

How about her campaign joining with the FBI to acquire the Fusion GPS dossier which was then used by the Administration to get FISA approval for the spying on the opposition.

And then, Administration insiders unmasking members of the opposition campaign.

Any thoughts on that??

Gee I was listening to Shawn today and heard the same things from him just about word for word. Fox news has been pushing the same thing also. Here is a message to all. Go listen to Shawn for about 15 min., watch FOX New for the same amount of time. I have never heard such nonsense. Shawn was blaming all that is going on in US on Hillary and Obama. Did you know Obama and Hillary made a deal when he first ran for Pres. that Hillary would drop out if Obama made her Sec. of State? That is what Shawn told all today. He said this was the start. Did you know Hillary had her really cheap unsecured server set up in her garage. That is what Shawn said today. She did not want to use the secure State Dept. Server per Shawn. (Note Hillary's server was never hacked, the State Depts was.). Russia started working with Hillary to defeat Trump. Yes Shawn said that to. The Clinton Foundation had to be paid by any one, and country, etc. that wanted to have access to the State Dept.  Yes Shawn said that today. I could go on but you can see the nonsense and lies that were coming from Shawn. No person with any idea of reality could think what he said was true. It was like a comedy hour. What makes it worse is there are people who believe what Shawn says. We see it posed in here. The far right followers just do as they are told post everywhere they can, and the leaders fill in the blank posting spots using BOTS just as the Russians have taught them.

Never in my lifetime have I seen such a group of people as the current far right Reb. supporters of Trump. They are destroying the US. Time to end this. How? By voting out of office everyone one with an R at all levels of government. That will make the Reb. Party get rid of the far right nuts and become the party it used to be. It will mean Trump will be gone by Congress. The the US can function again. Lastly. Go listen to some of the nonsense being put out by the far right.

I am delighted to here that Shawn reads my posts to inspire him.

Now, can we get beyond Shawn, bot, Fox, and Trump? Any thoughts on the post you were theoretically responding to?

No we can not get past Shawn and the far right rep. who create this type of nonsense and have their followers spread it around to keep us from thinking about the big problems. Nice try to cover up who the masters and followers are. Only a member of the far right rep. would think it is true. We need to end all of these far right rep. lies by never voting for anyone with an R behind their name at any level until the party cleans house of the far right and returns to what it once was. A real part of the American System.

And by voting for everyone with a D behind their name at any level instead?

correct

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors