Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: POOF!!! another fallacy exposed. CLinton testified under oath.

Message 31 of 161

The GOPerLords have used their political power to force the FBI to investigate every nonsensical diatribe launched against the Clintons, and since there is no basis for the accusations, the FBI continued to give the Clintons a clean bill of health.

This inferioriates the GOPerLords who spent good money to buy the elected dupes they have orchestrating the slanders, so now they want to try and defame the FBI itself, and this need is becoming more and more urgent as the World's greatest investigative service moves closer and closer to charging the manchild POTUS with Conspiracy Against the United States, along with all manner of financial fellony crimes.

Most damning are those felonies relating to Der Trumper's use of Russian money for his overseas scams as well as his central role in getting Russians to post those 200,000 specifically targeted anti-Hillary social media ads in the 4 swing states that drove the dupes to the poles in otherwise unexplainable numbers - people who hadn't voted in YEARS - all showing up to pull the lever for a straight Republican ticket.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 161

@Cirice—When no rational answer can be given—DEFLECT, DEFLECT, DEFLECT!! It’s the way of the trump cultists.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 161

@rk9152 wrote:

If you have one specific question to discuss it would be better to ask it by itself. When a question is asked as part of a chain of posts, other issues get involved.

If there is a specific question you have for me - please ask it, all by itself and I'll be happy to offer my answer.

I did ask the question by itself. You keep trying to bring other issues into it.  And I'm starting to think that probably answers my question.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 161

@CriticalThinking—The stupid believe only that which they want to believe.  EVEN when the claims are do totally ridiculous!! 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 161

RK—You deny so much—your own words betray you.

Again, you make me laugh—adult conversation??—can’t happen when there is nothing but lies, denials, and fantasy from the right—but I will wait for adult conversation. Don’t see much evidence that honest, mature or truthful dialogue can take place—but I will wait for the messaging from the right to come forth with the aforementioned criteria. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 161

RK—You deny so much—your own words betray you.

Again, you make me laugh—adult conversation??—can’t happen when there is nothing but lies, denials, and fantasy from the right—but I will wait for adult conversation. Don’t see much evidence that honest, mature or truthful dialogue can take place—but I will wait for the messaging fto

the right to come forth with The aforementioned criteria. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

POOF!!! another fallacy exposed. CLinton testified under oath.

Message 37 of 161

I wonder how someone can spend 7 days a week defending everything Trump says or does, and then claim Trump isn't his idol or hero? How can someone act like that and then deny the obvious?

But that's how members of a cult behave, they are in a constant state of denial. They even rationalize away the insults and hypocrisy which comes out of the Trump White House every day of the week.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 161

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@rk9152– it has been found with certainty that the Russians tried  to impact our election. And even though it cannot be proven in a court of law, if you really think that all the people who read those social media pieces of propaganda put there by the Russian government were not in even the small way influenced, there is a major problem with your understanding of how the human mind works. 

Agreed - they have been hacking our Corps for years, individuals have been hacked and now it appears our elections. This is (and has been) a problem or far greater importance than petty partisanship.

Your hero refuses to say anything negative at all about Putin, who in the meantime, is licking trump’s boots  as hard as he can because he knows how to use a mark for his own political gain.

I have no "hero" so if you want to discuss this issue in an adult fashion let me know.

Common sense should tell you something is going on, but you seem to be so caught up in your love for this fool who is destroying your country that you are blind to it all. 

I have only one "love affair" and it is with my bride. If you'd like to discuss this as an adult. let me know.

With regard to the hacking – – do you just see our country as a company? Do you not understand that the security of our country is at risk?

I will offer you the challenge again – – watch credible news for five days, and see if you don’t come back with a new unrealistic view of what is happening to your country.

I hope you realize that "credible news" is a very subjective term. I bounce between Fox, CNN, and MSNBC - I hate commercials and giggly weather reports.

You constantly talk about hate from the left, but the things your hero is doing to this country – – the things he is saying – – are the most hateful things I have ever seen done or heard come out of the mouth of a “so called president.

Once again - no "hero". So, let me know when and if the adult emerges.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 161

RK— pretty Kudo once again. Seriously sad stuff. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 161

@rk9152– it has been found with certainty that the Russians tried  to impact our election. And even though it cannot be proven in a court of law, if you really think that all the people who read those social media pieces of propaganda put there by the Russian government were not in even the small way influenced, there is a major problem with your understanding of how the human mind works. 

Your hero refuses to say anything negative at all about Putin, who in the meantime, is licking trump’s boots  as hard as he can because he knows how to use a mark for his own political gain.

Common sense should tell you something is going on, but you seem to be so caught up in your love for this fool who is destroying your country that you are blind to it all. 

With regard to the hacking – – do you just see our country as a company? Do you not understand that the security of our country is at risk?

I will offer you the challenge again – – watch credible news for five days, and see if you don’t come back with a new unrealistic view of what is happening to your country.

You constantly talk about hate from the left, but the things your hero is doing to this country – – the things he is saying – – are the most hateful things I have ever seen done or heard come out of the mouth of a “so called president.

Kudos
Views