Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: POLL: 73 Percent of Voters Want Trump to Succeed as President

Message 91 of 99
rker posted..

I would like to agree with you on the succeding, but the more that i hear about him and his policies, the more concerned I become. I have now complete confidence that he will take us all to very dark places. Like no other President before.
He is constantly disparaging our insitutions, our intelligence agencies, he is apparently trying to completely disregard what has been true in this country.
I can actually see how disastrous this Administration will turn out to be.
but many times in this message board I have said that we would have eventually the government that we deserved. and unfortunately this is it.
Again, the more harm that they do, the sooner that they will leave.

========================================================

but many times in this message board I have said that we would have eventually the government that we deserved. and unfortunately this is it.

==========================================================

"the government that we deserved"

That could be a government we will all benefit from...I will give it a chance and unlike Ms Obama I have hope that Trump will be a good President...yes different than the Presidents that are afraid to say it the way it is..that might be scary but it will be refreshing.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 92 of 99

Just proves that Democrats and liberals are not as petty as the Republicans and conservatives.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 93 of 99
CriticalThinking posted..

But he's my President, so I want him to succeed because that means our country is doing well.

=======================================================

Thanks ...I agree.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 94 of 99

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Polls depend on the type of questions asked and how they're worded. When polls were conducted on the "Affordable Care Act", people liked it. But when they called it "Obamacare" (same exact plan), people said they didn't like it. 

I don't like nor trust Donald Trump. I think he's a pathological liar and intellectually challenged. But he's my President, so I want him to succeed because that means our country is doing well.

I would like to agree with you on the succeding, but the more that i hear about him and his policies, the more concerned I become. I have now complete confidence that he will take us all to very dark places. Like no other President before. 
He is constantly disparaging our insitutions, our intelligence agencies, he is apparently trying to completely disregard what has been true in this country.

Again, the more harm that they do, the sooner that they will leave.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 99
POLL: 73 Percent of Voters Want Trump to Succeed as President

=================================================

That is good news...most people (not Ms Obama) have hope that Trump will be good for our country as our President.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 96 of 99

Polls depend on the type of questions asked and how they're worded. When polls were conducted on the "Affordable Care Act", people liked it. But when they called it "Obamacare" (same exact plan), people said they didn't like it. 

I don't like nor trust Donald Trump. I think he's a pathological liar and intellectually challenged. But he's my President, so I want him to succeed because that means our country is doing well.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 97 of 99

OH DEAR, I GUESS THAT WE HAVEN'T LEARNED THE LESSON ON HOW WRONG POLLS HAPPEN TO BE.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 99

jim, I know that sounds positive but the other side of the coin is that 27% of our population put their petty partisanship higher than the good our our nation.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Message 99 of 99

Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 1.28.58 PM.png

The majority of voters want President-elect Donald Trump’s presidency to be successful, according to the latest Rasmussen Reports survey.

Seventy-three percent of all voters want Trump’s presidency to be successful, while 57 percent of Democrats want his presidency to be a success, according to Rasmussen Reports.

The results show that 91 percent of Republicans want Trump’s presidency to be a success.

Although the majority of all voters want to see him be successful as president, only 39 percent of likely U.S. voters predict his presidency is “more likely to be a success.” Thirty percent say he’s likely to be a failure.

“Just over half of all voters now view Trump favorably,” Rasmussen Reports notes.

The poll questioned 1,000 likely voters across the country on Jan. 3 and Jan. 4. The results have a plus or minus three point margin of error.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/05/poll-73-percent-voters-want-trump-succeed-preside...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors