Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: POLL: 73 Percent of Voters Want Trump to Succeed as President

Message 1 of 99

@rk9152 wrote:

"dictatorial authoritarian government"

Nice - I was getting tired of Fascist and Nazi as the meme.

As to the thinking of the people, the radical left still does not get it. The American people did not buy into the negativity and divisiveness of the Dems. And now add the "take it to the street" approach and it will make things even worse for them.

No, it's the radical right that don't get it.  Trump lost the election by the popular vote and the polls are showing  it.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 99

@barbnglen wrote:

I also want Trump to succeed. We need to replace obummercare and shame on the Democrates for refusing to work with Trump. We need to establish a secure border and we need to make America Great Again. Trump is the man to do that, the Democrates need to stop their whining, pull up their big boy pants, and start working with Trump.

Turn it around ........... Trump should work with the Democrats.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 99

I also want Trump to succeed. We need to replace obummercare and shame on the Democrates for refusing to work with Trump. We need to establish a secure border and we need to make America Great Again. Trump is the man to do that, the Democrates need to stop their whining, pull up their big boy pants, and start working with Trump.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 99

18341908_10155293720424458_182241268393247576_n.jpg

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 99

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

26% of the American people bought into the negativity and divisiveness of the trump campaign and that got him elected. Many regret it now.

The first part - enough to get him elected under the Constitution, and it still exists. Second part - wishful thinking.

Fascist....Nazi.....Dictator....Idiot.  All still ring true to many.  There, something to comment on.

Useful words for those without rational arguments for their positions. Just the sort of hate filled divisiveness that turned many off last election - keep up the good work.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 99

@rk9152 wrote:

As to the thinking of the people, the radical left still does not get it. The American people did not buy into the negativity and divisiveness of the Dems. And now add the "take it to the street" approach and it will make things even worse for them.

LOL!!!  I'm so pleased a poster used terms that meet your approval.  Joy!  Joy!

26% of the American people bought into the negativity and divisiveness of the trump campaign and that got him elected. Many regret it now.

Fascist....Nazi.....Dictator....Idiot.  All still ring true to many.  There, something to comment on.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 99

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 99

MaVolta-- of course, all the polls will be denied, all the excuses will be made, and really, do we need a poll to see that our country is very quickly faltering?

Do we need a poll to see that we are headed toward a dictatorial authoritarian government? 

The answer is no, we don't need any polls to tell us that, for it is obvious to anybody who will admit the truth to him or herself. And yet, the truth, just like the polls, will be denied.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 99

@MaVolta wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:

Pick a poll, any poll - here's a list. All say country is headed in the WRONG direction.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/direction_of_country-902.html

After looking at your link I have to ask...  

Aren't those the same polling companies that predicted Hillary Clinton was going to win the 2016 election bya very wide margin???

I think they have some "grouping" issues that need to be addressed.

TOO FUNNY!!  You actually believe them?

Does it matter? 

I didn't think so.

MaVolta....many Cons here have clearly demonstrated they don't understand polls, the margin of error and accumulating polls.  Does it matter?  Not to them.  Facts aren't relevant; just ask KellyAnne.

And btw, it was "one of those polls" that the poster posted supporting the 73% wanting Trump to succeed.  LOL!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 99

@jimc91 wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:

Pick a poll, any poll - here's a list. All say country is headed in the WRONG direction.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/direction_of_country-902.html

After looking at your link I have to ask...  

Aren't those the same polling companies that predicted Hillary Clinton was going to win the 2016 election bya very wide margin???

I think they have some "grouping" issues that need to be addressed.

TOO FUNNY!!  You actually believe them?

Does it matter? 

I didn't think so.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors