Reply
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: POLL: 73 Percent of Voters Want Trump to Succeed as President

354 Views
Message 11 of 99

@MaVolta wrote:

Pick a poll, any poll - here's a list. All say country is headed in the WRONG direction.

 

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/direction_of_country-902.html


After looking at your link I have to ask...  

 

Aren't those the same polling companies that predicted Hillary Clinton was going to win the 2016 election bya very wide margin???

 

I think they have some "grouping" issues that need to be addressed.

 

TOO FUNNY!!  You actually believe them?

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: POLL: 73 Percent of Voters Want Trump to Succeed as President

327 Views
Message 12 of 99

Pick a poll, any poll - here's a list. All say country is headed in the WRONG direction.

 

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/direction_of_country-902.html

"Music can change the world because it can change people." - Bono
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: POLL: 73 Percent of Voters Want Trump to Succeed as President

328 Views
Message 13 of 99

@MaVolta wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:

@rk9152 - You just don't get it do you? Just because 73% answered a poll question that they wanted Trump to succeed as president, doesn't mean agreement with what has now become his policies. 

 

 


He certainly was not shy as to his intentions while campaigning and then he was elected and the 73% want him to succeed.

 

So it would appear that one of us does not get it.


You care to square that with a 58% DISAPPROVAL rating (per Gallup)?

 

http://www.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

 

Apparently, most people define success as going in the opposite direction from where Trump is taking the country. Only his die-hard base thinks that he is doing a good job.


There are two answers:

1. Statistics do not lie, but statisticians do;

2. 73% want him to succeed, in other words accomplish his campaign promises. 58% are unhappy he didn't simply say, "Shazzam" and have it all happen.


Wrong again!

The 58% who disapprove are Democrats and Independents who disagree with his policies. The 42% who approve are his die-hard supporters who don't care what he does or says. The 58% who disapprove is a CURRENT FACT.

 

 Care to share the source of your CURRENT FACT?


 

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: POLL: 73 Percent of Voters Want Trump to Succeed as President

312 Views
Message 14 of 99

@MaVolta wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:

@rk9152 - You just don't get it do you? Just because 73% answered a poll question that they wanted Trump to succeed as president, doesn't mean agreement with what has now become his policies. 

 

 


He certainly was not shy as to his intentions while campaigning and then he was elected and the 73% want him to succeed.

 

So it would appear that one of us does not get it.


You care to square that with a 58% DISAPPROVAL rating (per Gallup)?

 

http://www.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

 

Apparently, most people define success as going in the opposite direction from where Trump is taking the country. Only his die-hard base thinks that he is doing a good job.


There are two answers:

1. Statistics do not lie, but statisticians do;

2. 73% want him to succeed, in other words accomplish his campaign promises. 58% are unhappy he didn't simply say, "Shazzam" and have it all happen.


Wrong again!

The 58% who disapprove are Democrats and Independents who disagree with his policies. The 42% who approve are his die-hard supporters who don't care what he does or says. The 58% who disapprove is a CURRENT FACT.

 

 


AND....."wouldn't care if he shot someone...."

 

I wonder what percent of voters want trump to succeed now....


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: POLL: 73 Percent of Voters Want Trump to Succeed as President

321 Views
Message 15 of 99

Mavolta--Nice post from someone who knows what he or she is talking about.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: POLL: 73 Percent of Voters Want Trump to Succeed as President

318 Views
Message 16 of 99

@rk9152 wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:

@rk9152 - You just don't get it do you? Just because 73% answered a poll question that they wanted Trump to succeed as president, doesn't mean agreement with what has now become his policies. 

 

 


He certainly was not shy as to his intentions while campaigning and then he was elected and the 73% want him to succeed.

 

So it would appear that one of us does not get it.


You care to square that with a 58% DISAPPROVAL rating (per Gallup)?

 

http://www.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

 

Apparently, most people define success as going in the opposite direction from where Trump is taking the country. Only his die-hard base thinks that he is doing a good job.


There are two answers:

1. Statistics do not lie, but statisticians do;

2. 73% want him to succeed, in other words accomplish his campaign promises. 58% are unhappy he didn't simply say, "Shazzam" and have it all happen.


Wrong again!

The 58% who disapprove are Democrats and Independents who disagree with his policies. The 42% who approve are his die-hard supporters who don't care what he does or says. The 58% who disapprove is a CURRENT FACT.

 

 

"Music can change the world because it can change people." - Bono
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: POLL: 73 Percent of Voters Want Trump to Succeed as President

313 Views
Message 17 of 99

@MaVolta wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:

@rk9152 - You just don't get it do you? Just because 73% answered a poll question that they wanted Trump to succeed as president, doesn't mean agreement with what has now become his policies. 

 

 


He certainly was not shy as to his intentions while campaigning and then he was elected and the 73% want him to succeed.

 

So it would appear that one of us does not get it.


You care to square that with a 58% DISAPPROVAL rating (per Gallup)?

 

http://www.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

 

Apparently, most people define success as going in the opposite direction from where Trump is taking the country. Only his die-hard base thinks that he is doing a good job.


There are two answers:

1. Statistics do not lie, but statisticians do;

2. 73% want him to succeed, in other words accomplish his campaign promises. 58% are unhappy he didn't simply say, "Shazzam" and have it all happen.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: POLL: 73 Percent of Voters Want Trump to Succeed as President

307 Views
Message 18 of 99

@alotofgrey wrote:

I disagree with that. 73% of us want him to do the frigging job. He applied for it. Well he has it. Now do it.

 

Stop wining. Stop lieing. Stop committing criminal acts. Stop doing things that are grounds for impeachment. Get some frigging class and hire some one that teaches manners. 

 

On a side note: Unlike his other impossible to deliver promises, reinstating Glass-Steagall is easy. WHERE IS IT?


He did not run on the "bland, sweet talking" platform.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: POLL: 73 Percent of Voters Want Trump to Succeed as President

304 Views
Message 19 of 99

@rk9152 wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:

@rk9152 - You just don't get it do you? Just because 73% answered a poll question that they wanted Trump to succeed as president, doesn't mean agreement with what has now become his policies. 

 

 


He certainly was not shy as to his intentions while campaigning and then he was elected and the 73% want him to succeed.

 

So it would appear that one of us does not get it.


You care to square that with a 58% DISAPPROVAL rating (per Gallup)?

 

http://www.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

 

Apparently, most people define success as going in the opposite direction from where Trump is taking the country. Only his die-hard base thinks that he is doing a good job.

"Music can change the world because it can change people." - Bono
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Re: POLL: 73 Percent of Voters Want Trump to Succeed as President

301 Views
Message 20 of 99

I disagree with that. 73% of us want him to do the frigging job. He applied for it. Well he has it. Now do it.

 

Stop wining. Stop lieing. Stop committing criminal acts. Stop doing things that are grounds for impeachment. Get some frigging class and hire some one that teaches manners. 

 

On a side note: Unlike his other impossible to deliver promises, reinstating Glass-Steagall is easy. WHERE IS IT?

Report Inappropriate Content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards.

Solve your favorite crosswords on AARP Games to earn AARP Rewards points. Try your hand at the Daily Crossword, the Mini Crossword, and Let’s Crossword, the new member game you can play with family and friends. Play Now.

Top Authors