Become a safer, more confident driver with the AARP Smart Driver course! Use the promo code VET and save 25% during November.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: POLL: 73 Percent of Voters Want Trump to Succeed as President

Message 41 of 99

@rker321 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Polls depend on the type of questions asked and how they're worded. When polls were conducted on the "Affordable Care Act", people liked it. But when they called it "Obamacare" (same exact plan), people said they didn't like it. 

I don't like nor trust Donald Trump. I think he's a pathological liar and intellectually challenged. But he's my President, so I want him to succeed because that means our country is doing well.

I would like to agree with you on the succeding, but the more that i hear about him and his policies, the more concerned I become. I have now complete confidence that he will take us all to very dark places. Like no other President before. 
He is constantly disparaging our insitutions, our intelligence agencies, he is apparently trying to completely disregard what has been true in this country.

I can actually see how disastrous this Administration will turn out to be.

but many times in this message board I have said that we would have eventually the government that we deserved. and unfortunately this is it.

Again, the more harm that they do, the sooner that they will leave.

You had your mind made up before he even took office. Listen to the lamestream media and you'll not change your mind. Look at the facts however, and maybe.....

You won't see much on the new unemployment figures, but to the extra step and find out.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 99

M933902a-YUK

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Make a difference call your senator here is a link to all of their numbers

Message 43 of 99

http://www.contactsenators.com/senator-phone-numbers

This is a web link to a list of all of the senators and their phone numbers. Call them all and let them know how you feel about the health care bill. 

What do you have to loose?????

Let Freedom ring,

and ring and ring and ring

when you call and let your voice be heard to those who make our laws!

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 99

Maybe you are going down but I am not. Trump 2016!!!!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 99

@jimc91 wrote:

That's right, he won the election...

So by repeating this, he is trying to convince....

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 99

@jimc91 wrote:

And is now losing the administration................and we are all going down with him. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 99

nctarheel - Using the popularity metric to measure one's self is EXACTLY how Donald Trump measures himself.

This Saturday He's having a campaign rally just up the coast from Mar-a-Lago.  He's a hometown boy having his first 2020 event.

So who's your daddy?  Me or the rotton, lying press and the ever political, courrupt and incompetent US Intelligence Agencies?  btw, Ivanka is already at work designing spectacular new logo possibilities for your future hats/uniforms and Kellyanne will appear on faux very, very soon to let you know when they'll be available!

Mr. Trump filed paperwork with the Federal Election Commission for his 2020 re-election campaign on Jan. 20, the day he was sworn in. That allowed him to continue to accept contributions — including proceeds from the sales of his popular red “Make America Great Again” hats — without running afoul of the law.

Mr. Trump ended the 2016 campaign flush with funds, in part because of substantial sales of the hats. At the end of 2016, he had $7,611,702.92 cash on hand and no debt.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/16/us/politics/campaign-over-president-trump-will-hold-a-what-else-c...

Needless to say, I have little faith in dt changing his message/tactics very much.  Will he tell us what he's doing for the nation's - failing fast - tallest dam?  Nothing really could stop the disgust I feel for his abuse in stealing tax dollars to support 3 white houses along with his extra large family, all meant only to assure him that as POTUS, his life is priceless.  It is not. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 99

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 99

@jimc91 wrote:

According to who, you?

According to Alexa,  Breitbart beats the pants off Politico...  

TOO FUNNY!!

Screen Shot 2017-02-16 at 4.45.57 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-02-16 at 4.47.28 AM.png

I find it worthy of note that you equate POPULARITY with CREDIBILITY. Breitbart, when measured for truthfulness, is down there with INFOWARS, another one of your media sources.

Using the popularity metric to measure one's self is EXACTLY how Donald Trump measures himself. That's because he is a reality star and popularity means higher ratings.

Too bad GOVERNMENT, THE MILITARY, INTELLIGENCE, DIPLOMACY, AND DOMESTIC ACTIVITIES DON'T WORK THE SAME WAY. He has thrown the Executive Branch into disarray, irritated the heads of our Military, is in a feud with our Intelligence Corps, has offended our Allies and coddled our Enemies, and, by the way, after all the Domestic Weather Events lately where deaths have occurred, have you heard of one peep of comfort from this self-centered Idiot.

He is so self-centered that he has continued to bring up that he won the election....even at Press Conferences with other Heads of State!!!!!!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 99

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/05/poll-73-percent-voters-want-trump-succeed-preside...

Brietbart again?????

One of the most discredited media sources on earth.

Remember.... information from a discredited source is, in itself, discredited.

According to who, you?

According to Alexa,  Breitbart beats the pants off Politico...  

TOO FUNNY!!

Screen Shot 2017-02-16 at 4.47.28 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-02-16 at 4.45.57 AM.png

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors