Get the information you need to help care for your eyes at the AARP Eye Center. Visit it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: POLL: 73 Percent of Voters Want Trump to Succeed as President

Message 81 of 99

If Trump does manage succeed as President you will be in the 27 percent who will disapprove of his job.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 82 of 99

@t949615m wrote:
Not me. I wish nothing but bad things for the Fascist SOB and all his racist cabinet members!

I, too wish nothing but the worst possible future occurrences for the orange abomination.

I never have had even the slightest measure of respect for the used bumfodder - and never will.

Gottfried von Berlichingen said it 500 years ago - now it is entirely appropriate and deserved for trump...
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 99

Yet another totaly deceptive title from the RW.

What 73% want is for Der Trumper to MAKE THINGS BETTER.

Very few want him to build a wall on the Mexican Border, deport 11 million people, cut taxes for the Uberich, start a trade war with China, restart the Nuclear Arms Race, end environmental protection and workplace safety regulations, abolish the minimum wage or start a war with Iran.

And yet those are the only things he's mentioned that he thinks will make things better.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 99
Not me. I wish nothing but bad things for the Fascist SOB and all his racist cabinet members!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 85 of 99

@p686403h wrote:

I wanted Trump to win yes I am republican, also a Federal employee who has to work in a job doing more with less support.  I am ready for new person in office glad it is Trump. A new view in the Presidents office.  

Like a lot of Feds, you make the erroueous assumption that Republicans will look out for your interests. For 2016, President Obama proposed a 1.6% pay raise for federal workers, Republicans passed a budget with NO RAISE.

The biggest federal pay hike in history was when Jimmy Carter  actually accepted the OMB recommendation and Fed pay was brought in line with the rest of the national workforce with a 14.2% increase for 1980.

Since then federal pay lagged behind the private sector for a decade, with the slide slowing when Warhero Bush (and a Democratic Congress) passed the Federal Employee Pay Comparability Act which established locality pay.

But the BIG problem is Reagan. Ronny killed Revenue Sharing to try and pay for his excessive tax giveaway to the Uberrich, and as a result Congresscritters want PRIVATE sector jobs that provide a much bigger tax revenue locally than the Feds do (also the business with private sector jobs can make political contributions while the Fed installation cannot). The result has been nearly 40 years of Privatization under rules the Congress keeps tilting in favor of the private sector.

THAT my friend is why you keep having to do more with less and don't even get a raise for doing it, and it is the GOP that is the driving force behind privatization and restrictions on Government pay.

What do you think GOPers mean when they call for "smaller Government"? MORE people in your office earning BIGGER checks?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 86 of 99

WITH THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS, AND SEEING  THE CONTINUOUS JERKY BEHAVIOUR OR TRUMP. I CANNOT  WISH HIM WELL, NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE THINKS WE SHOULD DO.

I REALIZE SOME OF THE CONSEQUENCES IF HE FAILS, BUT, ARE THOSE CONSEQUENCES WORSE THAN THE ACTIONS THAT HE MAY DO?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 87 of 99

I agree.  I hope he succeeds.  I just hope he quits acting like the **bleep** sphinkter he has for the past 50+ years.  There's no reason to continue to be an egotistical jerk.

If this poll is accurate, it just shows how bi-partsian and objective Democrats and Independents are.  They aren't taking the same position narrow-minded Conservatives did when the honorable and trustworthy black man took office.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 88 of 99

You evidently are looking for employment other than the government because Trump will show you the door out.  If you think you had problems in the past?  Just wait a while because your problems are about to get worse

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 89 of 99

I wanted Trump to win yes I am republican, also a Federal employee who has to work in a job doing more with less support.  I am ready for new person in office glad it is Trump. A new view in the Presidents office.  

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 90 of 99

@KidBoy2 wrote:
POLL: 73 Percent of Voters Want Trump to Succeed as President

=================================================

That is good news...most people (not Ms Obama) have hope that Trump will be good for our country as our President.

Not at all. It just proves that those on the left don't want to see the country go down. Just the opposite reaction the right had when Obama was elected.

Kudos
Views