Explore your flexible work options with AARP's Flexible Work Online Expo from 2-5 p.m. ET Tuesday! Register now.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: POLL - 100% of Lottery Ticket Buyer Want to Win

Message 1 of 6

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

That's Right - A Recent Poll Showed 100% of ALL Those Who Purchase a Lottery Ticket Want to Win

That Ranks Right Up There With Credibility and Meaningfulness With Another Post I Just Noticed On This Forum That Says

POLL - 73% Of Trump Voters Want Trump to Succeed or some such equally nonsensical statement

Interesting, NO info shown on when, where and by whom this lottery poll was taken? Perhaps, it lies in the recesses of ones mind!

If indeed there ever would be such an imbecilic poll, it would be during a liberally controlled government, and millions of grant dollars awarded to conduct such an idiotic poll.

PS-Actually, the poll, is not even accurate, as I purchase the tickets, not to win, but infuse money into our local economy. Please change your result to 99.9999999%!

And then you immediately go to the soup kitchen downtown and give your tickets to someone in line, just before the drawing. As believable as anything trump claims....

Heck, if I'm going to drive all the way downtown, I'll get in the line. Getting freebies may pave the way for me to becoming a democrat!

Better yet, an open mind would pave the way; AND you can save the gas.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

That's Right - A Recent Poll Showed 100% of ALL Those Who Purchase a Lottery Ticket Want to Win

That Ranks Right Up There With Credibility and Meaningfulness With Another Post I Just Noticed On This Forum That Says

POLL - 73% Of Trump Voters Want Trump to Succeed or some such equally nonsensical statement

Interesting, NO info shown on when, where and by whom this lottery poll was taken? Perhaps, it lies in the recesses of ones mind!

If indeed there ever would be such an imbecilic poll, it would be during a liberally controlled government, and millions of grant dollars awarded to conduct such an idiotic poll.

PS-Actually, the poll, is not even accurate, as I purchase the tickets, not to win, but infuse money into our local economy. Please change your result to 99.9999999%!

And then you immediately go to the soup kitchen downtown and give your tickets to someone in line, just before the drawing. As believable as anything trump claims....

Heck, if I'm going to drive all the way downtown, I'll get in the line. Getting freebies may pave the way for me to becoming a democrat!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

@fangoh45 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

@mickstuder wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

At the moment, I have the option to select what I read or not-read on this forum.    IMO, it is worth my time to use a search engine to discover the polling data and more importantly to read the actual poll.    In this case, the polling from Jan 3/4 - weeks before he took action was from Rasmussen.   Regardless of the known political bias, what this agency doesn't allow is actual information about the poll itself - well without paying big dollars.

Why that poll continues on the front page is bizarre, because the optimism expressed from that poll is out of date, because much of it was about the "100 day" metric that Donald himself embraced, well until it became apparent that the metrics he set for himself were not going to be reached so he turned on a dime to say that the metric was now just garbage...and those who are totally invested in him didn't allow the negative feedback from his flip-flop to reach him.   https://www.axios.com/how-trump-advisers-talk-about-the-president-like-hes-a-child-2393867823.html

Another day in dystopia.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

POLL - 100% of Lottery Ticket Buyer Want to Win

Message 6 of 6

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies