Social Butterfly

PLENTY TIME FOR TRUMP TO GOLF IN JANUARY

He had better hurry, though, before the tax foreclosures, and the loans from Russia/ VTE and Duetchbank become due. And the SDNY trials and lawsuits come for his financial feckata in NY.

Honored Social Butterfly

Trump's played golf hundreds of times over the past 4 years at his resorts. I think after January 20th, he will be spending more time in criminal court than on the golf course. The SDNY and the NY State Attorney General are preparing their cases.

Honored Social Butterfly

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump's played golf hundreds of times over the past 4 years at his resorts. I think after January 20th, he will be spending more time in criminal court than on the golf course. The SDNY and the NY State Attorney General are preparing their cases.

And all those Mueller trained prosecutors went almost entirely to the Attorneys General offices in states looking at Trump and his business dealings. The KNOW where to find the facts for state courts to act. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@CriticalThinking wrote:

And if Trump doesn't resign so Pence can pardon him, he will also be facing 10 counts of obstruction of justice from the feds!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

I understand the Trump presidential library is expected to be the jewel of the Moscow skyline. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@Richva wrote:

I understand the Trump presidential library is expected to be the jewel of the Moscow skyline. 

Well .... based on the plans I have seen, I wouldn't exactly call it a "jewel" ....

TRUMP PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY.png

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Richva wrote:

Yeah, filled with Mad Magazines and the Archies Comics with the pages stuck together....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

I didn't know there were golf courses in Russia.

Regular Social Butterfly

@myexper           Maybe Putin will allow him to build one over there.

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png