Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: PETER FONDA CALLS FOR BARRON TRUMP TO BE KIDNAPPED

Message 11 of 23

@ManicProgressive wrote:

The world has clearly ended because I agree with Jim.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY should bring Barron into any political conversation.   We should give him as much privacy as possible to lead as close to as normal a life as possible. 

I for one appreciate that you have the guts to state that. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 23

@jimc91 wrote:

@nctarheel 

I get it you don't like the article but like another poster here said on many occasions;  There is no obligation for you to post to my thread especially when you have nothing to contribute to the subject under discussion.

My comment is that is the behavior of an Internet troll.  Are you a troll?  You never seem to post anything of substance, just protest to protest.

Do you have any thoughts on the topic posted?

If you do please share them...  If you do not that is OK too, but please for the sake of this adult forum, refrain from childish and troll behavior.

Food for thinking adults.

Once again, LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, we have what has to be a BOT generated response. It has been used in five or more other threads. It is an exact word for word post that is repeatedly used.

Repeatedly using  the same exact copies of posts, word for word, is considered SPAMMING.

SPAMMING is a violation of the TOS.

That this exact same response gets generated so quickly (LESS THAN A MINUTE) has to be attributed to the use of a BOT or some other type of application linked to this discussion board by @jimc91.

I am not sure linking an application to these boards is within the TOS.

AARP might want to look into this.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 23

@nctarheel 

I get it you don't like the article but like another poster here said on many occasions;  There is no obligation for you to post to my thread especially when you have nothing to contribute to the subject under discussion.

My comment is that is the behavior of an Internet troll.  Are you a troll?  You never seem to post anything of substance, just protest to protest.

Do you have any thoughts on the topic posted?

If you do please share them...  If you do not that is OK too, but please for the sake of this adult forum, refrain from childish and troll behavior.

Food for thinking adults.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 23

@jimc91 wrote:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/20/melania-calls-secret-service-after-actor-peter-fonda-threatens-to-...

@jimc91, Your continuous exclusive use of purveyors of YELLOW JOURNALISM is getting quite tiring for everyone.

TABLOID JOURNALISM, which is all that your resources amount to, use false "facts" to create sensationalist stories.

EVERY source you use seems to be that type of media outlet.

As long as you continue to use this type of media outlet; your posts will forever lack even one iota of creditability.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 23

He did not write kidnap; he wrote rip from which is what has been happening at the border... I believe he meant throw him into the same camp.

I joined both Peter and Jane in the 60s and 70s to try to make this nation what it was in the 40s, and they did it! Now we're totally lost imho.

I understand that some Americans feel disassociated and see him as their light, but this admin's path is not going to end well (e.g., what happened with the Markets, the world who loved and respected us now wants nothing to do with US?)...

I'm so concerned; this needs to correct; if it goes on we're done...

I had an image last night that I just realized might be... in 30 years Barron could be POTUS; living with a mad man ranting about how the world hates him... if something happens to T1, look out world in 30 years...

#VegasStrong

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 23

Here is the tweet:  

It is probably tone deaf,  but perhaps that is the sort of words that will make the donald followers start to comprehend exactly what the mothers and fathers who have come to this country requesting amnesty felt when they had their children taken away.       Or are the ignoblers just blowing smoke and really wouldn't care if a child was kidnapped and later found, only to be put in a prison that could contain sexual predators, as long as the child was not white anglo saxon.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 23

The world has clearly ended because I agree with Jim.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY should bring Barron into any political conversation.   We should give him as much privacy as possible to lead as close to as normal a life as possible. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 23

@jimc91 wrote:

The Office of the First Lady has notified the Secret Service after actor Peter Fonda called for kidnapping Melania and Donald Trump’s son, Barron, The Daily Caller has learned exclusively.

In a tweet sent Wednesday, the actor called for Barron to be “ripped” from Melania’s arms and put in a cage “with pedophiles.”

Spokesperson for the first lady Stephanie Grisham told The Daily Caller that the Secret Service has been “notified” of the threat.

“The tweet is sick and irresponsible and USSS has been notified,” Grisham said. 

Fonda has been on a twitter tirade against White House officials, particularly females and children, over the past few days.

He called for the public caging and rape of Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kristjen Nielsen in a tweet Tuesday. In the vulgar tweet, Fonda said “Kristjen Nielsen is a lying gash that should be put in a cage and poked at by passersby.” He continued, “The gash should be pilloried in Lafayette Square naked and whipped by passersby while being filmed for posterity.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/20/melania-calls-secret-service-after-actor-peter-fonda-threatens-to-...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What kind of a sick individual would make such a comment???

Has to be a radical leftist. It will be interesting to see what charges are levied against this idiot.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 23

@Richva wrote:

Congratulations, the right has finally found someone less pertinent to the conversation than Bill Clinton.  I know it was hard to do, but I  have faith in the conservatives. 

The left-Never short on the practice of misdirection. 

We would all be interested to know your feelings on the comment made by Peter Fonda (You know, the brother of the traitor, Jane)

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 23

jimc91:  What kind of a sick individual would make such a comment???

That could be an excellent game. Here, let's try it, it's multiple choice.

What kind of a sick individual would (..................)

a. Separate families

b. Support a pedophile

c.mock a disabled journalist

d. smear a Gold Star family

e. lie daily

Kudos
Views