Honored Social Butterfly

PENCE BEING WOMEN'S WORSE NIGHTMARE

As GOV of Indiana, he signed eight bills that hurt women's rights. Mike Pence is a woman's worst nightmare. One Indiana woman created the Facebook page Periods for Pence where she encourages others to call the governor’s office to report their periods, since they could technically be having a miscarriage. “I would certainly hate for any of my fellow Hoosier women to be at risk of penalty if they do not ‘properly dispose’ of this or report it,” she says (and accued of having an abortion along with her doctPence is an evangelical Christian and known for his extreme views on abortion and women’s reproductive rights.  

Mike Pence's Awful Positions on Women's Rights
www.cosmopolitan.com/politics/a4494411/mike...
Indiana Gov. Mike Pence’s views    are heavily influenced by his religion as a born-again evangelical.      

Tracking Trump - Mike Pence
www.plannedparenthoodaction.org/.../mike-pence
Pence is an extremist who has spent his career leading efforts to restrict reproductive and LGBTQ rights — first as a member of Congress and later as governor of Indiana.

Honored Social Butterfly

I really have no idea of how Women can support or vote for pence...or trump. 
They seem to want Women to not have a voice in affairs, nor rights...that men do not deem necessary! That’s not right.  

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png